A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

2 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

I honestly believe he thinks they pay that 2% to us.

I do think it is probably worthwhile to encourage NATO members to meet their spending targets, if nothing else to prove that they take the alliance seriously.

I'm sure there are studies showing what failure to meet the spending targets costs us and other members who do.  I'd guess about nothing.

It costs us zero.  Trump is a dumb fuck who thinks NATO is some tribute paying organization or protection racket, and not an alliance where we all pay for our own militaries and fight together if we need to.  Brain-dead far leftists think the same, except they think that’s a bad thing while Trump likes the idea. 

He’s never gotten it right, he did this for four years and kept confusing people who thought he was trying to say something different.  He’s just wrong and doesn’t know things. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

In which Trump tells the world that he was responsible for the success of Taylor Swift:

GGE5TvYXIAA6yyB?format=jpg&name=medium

This is extremely pathetic and lame, but it’s also disturbing because a former and maybe future POTUS is non-subtly threatening a pop star that she better not voice a political opinion. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Rage+1 2

1 hour ago, 956 Worldwide said:

This is extremely pathetic and lame, but it’s also disturbing because a former and maybe future POTUS is non-subtly threatening a pop star that she better not voice a political opinion. 

He always finds a way to become an ever bigger bitch piece of shit. And people follow him… 

• Hook 'Em 4

15 minutes ago, Born to Run said:
2 hours ago, Shut up Lou Holtz said:
He always finds a way to become an ever bigger bitch piece of shit. And people follow him… 

Sounds like those people are deplorable, maybe the should get in a basket together

There isn’t a basket big enough. Hillary was too kind. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, 956 Worldwide said:

Well you see, corporations are people, and thus have unlimited 1A rights to donate and openly support the political representatives of their choice.  Actual  people, like TS,  (who embodies the supposed republican values of being “self made” and creating wealth based on merit and ability) do not have this right and should be threatened and criticized if they express political opinions.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 3

9 hours ago, TexEx15 said:

It’s real and it’s spectacular.

"was responsible for."  Someone should ask him what is the MMA.  It's a highly technical amendment to the Copyright Act and I doubt he could muster more than, "well, it modernizes music."

10 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

"was responsible for."  Someone should ask him what is the MMA.  It's a highly technical amendment to the Copyright Act and I doubt he could muster more than, "well, it modernizes music."

Modernizes is an awfully big word for Trump. 

• Hook 'Em 1

On 2/11/2024 at 8:30 AM, Aqua Buddha said:

So, Trump apparently was jealous that Joe Biden overshadowed him in the news late last week. Doesnt matter that is was all negative for Joe. Trump just couldn't take it that the news was all about Joe.

Well mission accomplished.

i don't know why it took me so long to figure it out.

1 hour ago, Red Five said:

It got about 1% of the attention of a singer dating a football player. This country is toast. 

Well to be fair to the country, a sizable chunk of it is now convinced that said singer and football player are NATO deep-state psy-operators being protected/promoted by the NFL and the Mainstream Media.  NFL-NATO, or INFLATO, if you will.  Who also brought Tom Brady's oversized balls to prominence as a beta-test of their HUMINT prowess.

And the C.O.'s name?  You guessed it.  Frank Stallone.  

Honestly, think about how fuck'd we be if it weren't for our natural resources, reserve currency, and those 2 oceans.  We are beyond stupid.  

• Prepare your anus 2

3 hours ago, safe sex said:

What do you mean? It's barely being covered

It was the lead story on the front page of the NYTimes this morning and mentioned several times on NPR this afternoon, including interviews with national security experts and quotes from European leaders. I don't watch cable news, so no idea about CNN/MSNBS/FOX, but I do know PBS News Hour is covering it as a major story.

• Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

That....more than anything....might be the fastest path to undoing some of the greatest damage the actual Republican plan accomplished over the past 20 years (capturing downballot seats, both Congressional and in statehouses).  Starve all GQP candidates of any RNC money, funneling it all to the Orange Godking's grift?  I couldn't ask for anything more.

It's also telling, a conman always goes for one last big grift.  Here it is.  

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, BamaATL said:

It's also telling, a conman always goes for one last big grift.  Here it is.  

He knows he’s going to lose or end up in prison. Gotta vacuum up all the money before it’s over for himself and his kids. Bc he’s not going to be alive in 2028

Edited by Js1

2 minutes ago, Js1 said:

He knows he’s going to lose or end up in prison. Gotta vacuum up all the money before it’s over for himself and his kids. Bc he’s not going to be alive in 2028

Yep, might as well go for complete broke, pardon the reference, get absolutely every penny he can, because the well is running dry quickly.  

But, if he manages to completely bankrupt the entire Republican Party and lose in spectacular fashion, give him his Nobel Prize.  

Edited by BamaATL
  • Drool 1

1 minute ago, BamaATL said:

Yep, might as well go for complete broke, pardon the reference, get absolutely every penny he can, because the well is running dry quickly.  

Also a Trump in charge of the RNC, if they didn’t immediately jettison her into the Sun after November, it’s designed to set up Ivanka and Don Jr for office. They’re going to go broke with the Trump name until America finally does a Czar Nicholas on them 

• Drool 1