A story about a pathetic man's downfall

Francisco 2.0

3 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Barron, about your graduation:

Is that not some kind of perjury if he said in court - while happening to be under oath - that he wanted that day off so he could go to his son's graduation? Seems like a pretty clear bait and switch against the court

3 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Barron, about your graduation:

two things: 

1) Judge: Well Donnie, I guess we will be having court that day after all. 

2) they think they can win Minnesota because of all the Muslims protesting Israel/Biden. 

9 hours ago, Restless Native said:

I'm worried about Tim Scott. Somebody needs to tell him that they tried to hang Trump's last VP, and that was the whitest dude in the history of white dudes.

Lol. Trump isn’t running with a black dude. Scott is debasing himself for nothing. Poor sap. 

• Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

I'd say fucking this, but looking back we should have known he was lying about disconnecting himself from the daily operations.

You didn’t know he was lying?

10 hours ago, safe sex said:

Are you trying to spell "vegans" or "vaginas?"

pretty sure that vaigans are not vegan.  You must have missed the clip of Trump trying to pronounce Vegan but said it the way Borat says Vagina.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Is that not some kind of perjury if he said in court - while happening to be under oath - that he wanted that day off so he could go to his son's graduation? Seems like a pretty clear bait and switch against the court

Was he under oath? Did he actually speak in court on the issue or did his attorneys advance that argument?

If so, prove beyond a reasonable doubt that when he made the statement, he knew that the reason he was giving was not true at the time he stated it.

So…no. Proceed to rant.
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, scottsins said:

Was he under oath? Did he actually speak in court on the issue or did his attorneys advance that argument?

If so, prove beyond a reasonable doubt that when he made the statement, he knew that the reason he was giving was not true at the time he stated it.

So…no. Proceed to rant.

Whether it's Trump or his lawyers potentially lying, but I don't think that would be perjury. Non lawyer opinion. But I could see it being contempt of court to lie to the judge about why you want a day away from court. And honesty, why in the world are we bending over backwards to allow Trump to see his son's graduation. This isn't rearranging a business meeting. It's a criminal court.

However one thing that I would add for Trump's defense here is that he can do something in addition to attending Baron's graduation, including a MN fundraiser. Now if he ends up not attending the graduation, the judge should hammer him with a large contempt fine. And not a fine that would hurt most of his, but hurt someone of his supposed wealth.

31 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Whether it's Trump or his lawyers potentially lying, but I don't think that would be perjury. Non lawyer opinion. But I could see it being contempt of court to lie to the judge about why you want a day away from court. And honesty, why in the world are we bending over backwards to allow Trump to see his son's graduation. This isn't rearranging a business meeting. It's a criminal court.

However one thing that I would add for Trump's defense here is that he can do something in addition to attending Baron's graduation, including a MN fundraiser. Now if he ends up not attending the graduation, the judge should hammer him with a large contempt fine. And not a fine that would hurt most of his, but hurt someone of his supposed wealth.

The prosecution isn't missing a trick here.  Before Friday, this will be brought up, and I expect that the judge will admonish Trump about why proceedings were cancelled for Friday and that if it is shown he  used his son's graduation as artifice to hit the campaign trail, he could be held in contempt and fines already have been determined to be a deterrent in prior contempt proceedings.

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Captainant said:

Probably not because for now it is a statement of intention  false as it may have been. There's almost no way to prove that a statement of intention was false when made,especially beyond a reasonable doubt. 

As we get closer to the date, with other intentions becoming clear, he can be pinned down to a greater degree. And rather than a perjury prosecution, it's probably fodder for some kind of contempt citation as noted above. 

Edited by TwiceHorn

2 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Probably not because for now it is a statement of intention  false as it may have been. There's almost no way to prove that a statement of intention was false when made,especially beyond a reasonable doubt. 

So you're saying that one cannot triple stamp a double stamp with no erasees?  And that this advice will cost me $800?  

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

NY law seems to limit contempt fines to $1000 per occurrence. 

It's strange, New York has these financial integrity laws like the subject of this prosecution and the Section 63 that underlies the civil case, but is lenient on things like this and has a double jeopardy statute that prevents federal and state prosecution for similar crimes. Some things hard on the rich others easy. 

9 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

As we get closer to the date, with other intentions becoming clear, he can be pinned down to a greater degree. And rather than a perjury prosecution, it's probably fodder for some kind of contempt citation as noted above. 

"I intended to go to my son's graduation, but then a political rally for me was scheduled so I decided to go to that instead."

That might work?

Wow, did not know her backstory.  I knew she was at J6 rally.  But had been Trump's "bible teacher" for almost 15 years.  Bang-up job, Laura.  15 years of your vocation and he couldn't recite a single fucking verse.  

And of course her two highest profile "students" after Trump, are pedophile Michael Jackson and raging drug addict Darry Strawberry.  So this simulation tracks.

Here's the fun part---had an affair with another known grifter-evangelist kinda like potential VP, Kristi Noem.  And just like Kristi Noem, claims to have counseled a number of high-profile Koreans in the words of the Lord.

sorry everybody, you're just binary code.  Shut this fucking thing down now, please.

14 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Okay, so when Mon Mothma says "Many Bothans died to tell us this information", she was talking about this batshit crazy Karen?  I didn't realize it was based on a true story.

36 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

First video promised subtitles and there weren't any. 

You can't just close-caption the Word of the Lord on the first day.  You see, we build to that.  

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

So, she's available then?  

Seriously, what's her name?  

Paula’s from Mississippi. She appears to have studied the preaching style of certain black preachers and employes an exaggerated black preacher affect when performing. I’m not sure if TD Jakes stll has the Bentley she gave him for his birthday some time ago.

7 hours ago, safe sex said:

"I intended to go to my son's graduation, but then a political rally for me was scheduled so I decided to go to that instead."

That might work?

Against a charge of perjury, absolutely.

Against contempt of court, no.

• Hook 'Em 1

9 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Wow, did not know her backstory.  I knew she was at J6 rally.  But had been Trump's "bible teacher" for almost 15 years.  Bang-up job, Laura.  15 years of your vocation and he couldn't recite a single fucking verse.  

And of course her two highest profile "students" after Trump, are pedophile Michael Jackson and raging drug addict Darry Strawberry.  So this simulation tracks.

Here's the fun part---had an affair with another known grifter-evangelist kinda like potential VP, Kristi Noem.  And just like Kristi Noem, claims to have counseled a number of high-profile Koreans in the words of the Lord.

sorry everybody, you're just binary code.  Shut this fucking thing down now, please.

She also married Jesse Gemstone.

Wuens11953.jpg.6597e0d49e5b0ca0920142c7bb3f71dd.jpg

I thought court was always supposed to be out of session on the day of the graduation and they were just saying otherwise to get the deplorables fired up, and because all they know is how to lie about literally everything.

• Hook 'Em 1