Baker Mayfield is a piece of shit catchall thread

Landomatic

On 3/21/2022 at 10:34 AM, Horn80 said:

Just read what Browns gave up in trade picks for Watson.  Took my breathe away.  

The funniest part is they probably could have saved a pick or two if the Texas took Baker instead but the Texans were all “nah we’re good on that. We don’t want that clown, thanks”

1 hour ago, markstanco said:

He would be a pretty good backup to be honest if the browns ate his contract. That will likely happen.

Leave it to the Browns to draft that steaming turd as the #1 overall pick despite his physical limitations. Kinda funny a #1 pick's ceiling is being a "pretty good backup" five years into his career.

Leave it to the Browns to draft that steaming turd as the #1 overall pick despite his physical limitations. Kinda funny a #1 pick's ceiling is being a "pretty good backup" five years into his career.

That draft was in Dallas. I was sitting in a bar in Philly watching it. As an aside, the whole bar booed Roger Staubach when he came out. I’m like who boos Roger Staubach? But then I remembered where I was.

Anyway, I laughed my ass off when they picked his dumbass #1. Granted, he did a little better than I expected, but this is ending up exactly like we all knew and hoped it would. Clusterfuck of an organization and a total douche combining for a nice shit sandwich.

Eat a bag Backer.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

The Haslams believe Deshaun is a fine young man because they spoke with him and his lawyer. Did not talk to Buzbee or any of the 22 victims. Of course, Haslam is a major league con artist who should have gone to prison for his fuel shaving. League should have kicked him to the curb.

I will bet he has no clue he has to put 190 million bucks in escrow in a couple months for that contract. “What!?!?”

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

Right on cue, second grand jury meets on more charges for DW.  Only the Browns can keep doing this type of shit.  Lulz

I hope they nail his ass. There are more women about to file criminal complaints who aren’t suing him, and more joining the civil suits. I hope Deshaun goes down, and Browns get fucked.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Is that Buddy Garrity at the end trying to work some deal at the end? 

Geesh. "Baker, you played baseball right?" Forget the $18 million and come play on my rec-league softball team."

Is that Buddy Garrity at the end trying to work some deal at the end? 
Geesh. "Baker, you played baseball right?" Forget the $18 million and come play on my rec-league softball team."

Ha ha… He is exactly “that guy” to play co-ed softball. Everyone knows the kind, the one who runs over the female catcher at home plate, down by a lot with two outs!!!! Fuck that guy!
  • Haha 1

On 3/25/2022 at 12:44 PM, LTtxfan said:

First, fuck BM

Second, fuck that guy being a douche just like BM

Third, fuck everyone talking in that video. 

Everyone has a right to enjoy a little pro golf, leave the man alone.  

Even Al would have told that heckling POS to take it somewhere else and Al doesn’t care for BM. 

Al is edgy these days. 

6 hours ago, Al Czervik said:

First, fuck BM

Even Al would have told that heckling POS to take it somewhere else and Al doesn’t care for BM. 

Al is edgy these days. 

But still only gives three fucks?

I'm okay if he plays again, as long as he gets sacked a LOT, I enjoy that an inordinate amount. 

I do have a day I'm looking forward to, that will be the day there are no more ads with Mayfield or Rodgers!

Although the more I think about it "at home with Mayfield" may be a T.V. series soon.

Edited by 927 E. 41st

14 hours ago, Al Czervik said:

First, fuck BM

Al is edgy these days. 

6 hours ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Fuck BM, and if he gets shit on by fans at ACC in Austin then that's because of all of the horns down shit at his football camp held in Austin and dragging Sam Ehlinger and Westlake.

Yeah that first post is incredibly dumb. You talk a lot of shit you will get a lot of shit talked back to you. That's the way it works. If you just play then even if it was for a rival you can expect to just enjoy a golf tournament. What do you think the chances are that Sam Bradford would get heckled like that in Austin? The difference is that Bradford isn't a jackass.

Edited by Huckleberry
  • Hook 'Em 3

On 3/23/2022 at 10:00 PM, markstanco said:

He would be a pretty good backup to be honest if the browns ate his contract. That will likely happen.

nope. he's exactly what you don't want out of a backup. risk taker, inaccurate, big ego, thinks he's better than he is, etc. people want someone safe at backup. Mayfield is either a starter or a non-starter, so to speak. 

Edited by shadow_operative

On 3/27/2022 at 7:23 AM, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Fuck BM, and if he gets shit on by fans at ACC in Austin then that's because of all of the horns down shit at his football camp held in Austin and dragging Sam Ehlinger and Westlake.

Este. BM deserves every ounce of shit he gets here in Austin, and more. Fuck that POS.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

I also had never heard the audio of that arrest.

Lol

"I didn't do anything"

"no you're just a dumbass who tried to run"

that exchange foreshadows his nfl career.

The sobbing is the clincher.