The US Capitol has been Breached [Action and Developing stories]

immamac

Just now, Mrs Whiggins said:

Sorry, but I'm not cool with this one. This seditionist is getting a lot of meme coverage. Problem is, it feeds the attention/fame and he is NOT the same as the friendly Fleetwood Mac skateboarder dude.

Others may disagree, but I can't go there. It wasn't so bad with Gritty because Gritty is a mascot but this is a real guy and should be arrested and shamed not famed. Although, I do get that making someone the butt of jokes can neutralize their power.

agree 100%.  just making this dude more of a hero for them

3 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Not fast enough! Pelosi should resign! She’s a total disaster!

Blah blah blah. 

No no, you see, she should gavel in the House and unilaterally pass impeachment by herself.  That's how this works. 

• Like 1

Just now, Macanudo said:

Is she holding a stock-less AK?

There's a dumb loophole in the NFA that if a rifle doesn't have a stock, it's a pistol. So what would otherwise be a registered short barreled rifle is now just a pistol. 

Bonus points if you put a pistol brace on it an pwoooomise to not shoulder it as a stock

1 hour ago, wildcat09 said:

It should be done already. Before begging him to resign, before begging Pence and the cabinet to remove him, and before begging the military not to follow orders. She has already failed in her duty and every moment she delays the fire he's lit spreads.

You’re living in a fantasy world of unrealistic expectations and have way too big of a bug up your ass about Nancy Pelosi.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, WhatTheBuck said:

You’re living in a fantasy world of unrealistic expectations and have way too big of a bug up your ass about Nancy Pelosi.

It shouldn't be unrealistic for our Congressional representatives to do anything to show that trying to kill them all is unacceptable. 

• Hook 'Em 2

13 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

1080x360

image.thumb.png.d929dc75b47f2e31dbb9135ff499663b.png

EBzvaanUwAEe9hi.jpg:large

51k0Uc8-QpL._AC_.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

If she wins a political office because people sympathize with her batshit views, we are in real trouble.

On the other, hand if she wins a political office because a lotta guys are a sucker for trashy women with fake cans....I'm not saying I AGREE with it, I'm saying that I UNDERSTAND.

• Haha 8

1 minute ago, wildcat09 said:

It shouldn't be unrealistic for our Congressional representatives to do anything to show that trying to kill them all is unacceptable. 

And way too much to ask that they have enough foresight to know that maybe it's not a good idea to adjourn and send everyone home.  Were they banking on Trump and/or Pence having the spine to do the heavy lifting for them?  GTFOH

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

If she wins a political office because people sympathize with her batshit views, we are in real trouble.

On the other, hand if she wins a political office because a lotta guys are a sucker for trashy women with fake cans....I'm not saying I AGREE with it, I'm saying that I UNDERSTAND.

You guys and your 'there's always a chance' and 'chicks dig me' philosophy are going to have us looking like 1917 in Moscow aren't you?

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Royal We said:

And way too much to ask that they have enough foresight to know that maybe it's not a good idea to adjourn and send everyone home.  Were they banking on Trump and/or Pence having the spine to do the heavy lifting for them?  GTFOH

They may have been banking on those pipe bombs being undercounted and were attempting to be safe. Not saying that's true, but I have no idea what they knew at the time.

6 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Mindy for Senate!

http://www.xvideos.com/video25779775/mindy_robinson_nude

https://www.xvideos.com/video20094195/mindy_robinson_dustin_quick_in_mansion_b._2015

She can even get her co-star Gary Busey to endorse her:

https://www.xvideos.com/video20881961/mindy_robinson_and_emily_bedford_bikini_model_academy_2015

32 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Pretty much everyone not in a white hood is Antifa to these nutjobs.

Not true.  Once public opinion made it obvious that storming the Capitol was a bad idea, they started classifying the white hoods as antifa as well. 

• Hook 'Em 2

58 minutes ago, SmokeyTheBear said:

Siap

The GOP gladly opened up pandoras box and now they have to deal directly with the ramifications. Sadly, so do the rest of our country. Never forget. 

Why are roving hoards of terrorist and terrorist sympathizers running loose in the airport? They are a danger to everyone there. Would TSA let guys with ISIS lapel pins run wild in the airport? After Tuesday, I'm struggling to see the difference.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

Trump is going to love the shout out. If he retweets it, Lord Have Mercy. Think of the rest of the world watch as the Federal Bureau of Investigation places an elected official in custody on these charges and the President retweeting it. Just absolutely shameful all around.

3 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Trump is going to love the shout out. If he retweets it, Lord Have Mercy. Think of the rest of the world watch as the Federal Bureau of Investigation places an elected official in custody on these charges and the President retweeting it. Just absolutely shameful all around.

My first instinct is the grandmother was being sarcastic by thanking Trump for the "riot at the White House". Her grandson is going to jail and she's upset. 

Edited by Hank Kingsley
  • Hook 'Em 3

Just now, smuggs said:

I think Grandma is wearing Mindy Robinson's jeans.

The hard part for me is going to be the folks that see no issue with delaying jailing him because 'he's a good boy'  and think his grandmother is right and then turn around and don't afford young black teenagers the same consideration.

4 minutes ago, Hank Kingsley said:

My first instinct is the grandmother was being sarcastic by thanking Trump for the "riot at the White House". Her grandson is going to jail and she's upset. 

Maybe so, I didn't catch that tone, so I'll go listen again. --Well, maybe I'm being too harsh on her in that respect--she did use the word ''riot" so that could have been sarcasm. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt, but her son absolutely not.

Edited by Mrs Whiggins