Mentally unstable radical Republican? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

The Congress was angry that day my friends.  Like the Greene family trying to send back Marjorie at a deli. 

She has really doubled down in the last 36 hours that these latest natural events are due to our lack of Republican ideals.  And I honestly think it's not political pandering, I think she genuinely believes it.  

Her new spat with Spkr. Johnson may be the best thing yet.  Buckle up butter cups...

5 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

So many great portrait options to choose from, but I'm partial to this:

image.thumb.png.2ecdade3bfbc49f90b5c80466df2115d.png

image.thumb.png.b5aba8b25777a729c1e6760a19cfe34e.png

image.png.8fdfdb44e53227ee1ff1ec20da1d55e5.pngimage.thumb.png.2c0841bf5473815429230de911ab591c.png

image.png.4be91a35920f8c5e03de6d919717573d.png

It's like the lay's potato chip of embarrasment, you can't pick just one. I could have done this for another 60 minutes. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, South Austin said:

All I know is that her parents must have made God angry to give her feet like that.

Jesus Christ, stop with the spiritual/supernatural fear mongering!

Her feet are clearly an adaptation for wading through her own bullshit.

9 minutes ago, Js1 said:

God he's such an ugly fat piece of shit 

we first had our French exchange student in 2017, when I was still capable of being shocked and surprised at how quickly things started going to shit after his election. one night i just went off at whatever shit was on the news and ended up on a tirade about just how fucking GROSS he was!!!

she didn't know what gross meant...so she learned a new expressive english word that will always mean 'Trump' to her #csb

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)

I think there is a very decent chance she moves against Johnson within the next week. She’s drawn her line in the sand with Ukraine aid, and she didn’t spend hours upon hours with a dictionary to write a letter to other Republicans justifying her moving against him.  She also clearly believes she will come out on top some how.

And at this point, Johnson has to do something to push back against her, otherwise he looks even weaker than he is.

Edited by atomheartbevo

Just now, atomheartbevo said:

I think there is a very decent chance she moves against Johnson within the next week. She’s drawn her line in the sand with Ukraine aid, and she didn’t spend hours upon hours with a dictionary to write a letter to other Republicans justifying her moving against him.  She also clearly believes she will come out on top some how.

Of course she's going to come out on top. She is happy to stop the government. 

Baffling thing about Trump to me item #37,000.  A man so obsessed with how he appears with the suits cut to hide his weight, the comically long ties to hide his FUPA, the spray-on tan, the coiffeur exaggeration, the ladies sports watch while playing golf or tennis, the obviously rehearsed hand gestures like Hitler would have done, etc.  At some point, somebody had to have told him that his dance move literally looks like he's jerking two guys off at the same time, even cupping the balls at certain points.  But I guess he just doubles down on it so as to not to appear unconfident.  Speaking of doubling down, how many cocks can Ivanka hold?  Judges would also accept, Majorie's double big toe down.  

• Haha 1

we first had our French exchange student in 2017, when I was still capable of being shocked and surprised at how quickly things started going to shit after his election. one night i just went off at whatever shit was on the news and ended up on a tirade about just how fucking GROSS he was!!!
she didn't know what gross meant...so she learned a new expressive english word that will always mean 'Trump' to her #csb

Not to derail. But rules…we has them.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

35 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Or you could get your own French foreign exchange college student.

So you could use it a chance to put your testicles all over her?  

-His what?

How you say, like Octopus? 

-Oh, tentacles.  Big difference.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 6

Gee Marjorie, sorry your pipe bomb blew off your toes.  

How fucking weird is that, the actor that played Ricky the sex creep in that movie grew up to sexually groom young actresses on Nickelodeon?  And donated money to Marjorie Taylor Greene?  This simulation is getting weirder than the mom's green slime recipe, which was eventually replicated on several Nickelodeon shows.  What in the fuck.  These people are in charge of children and government policy.  Dah fuh?  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well it had raisins in it.  I know how you like raisins, Plains.  

Somewhere in the simulation is MTG saying, "And we will not let blue city mayors legislate our ability to buy French Fries, or French Dressing, or French Bread, or drink Peru!"  

5 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

Dégueulas-SEUH.

Always loved that extra schwa for emphasis. It makes the landing a 10, too, if you bombastically add « OH BAH » before and « ÇA VA PAS, NON ! » 

Also, CRAPOTEUX works as a wonderful alternative for English speakers, especially if you stress each syllable with a weighty pause.

Edited by bolverk
  • Drool 1

Acknowledging that Trump really has no loyalty, it is interesting to see that he and Mike Johnson will be holding a press conference at Mar-a-Lago on Friday to discuss election integrity. If he is planning on using Johnson for some election fuckery, it seems strange that MTG would put herself in the crosshairs of Trump by trying to torpedo his speakership. But then again, not much goes down in the GQP that makes sense to me. Except the grifting....that makes perfect sense. 

https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/10/politics/trump-johnson-news-conference/index.html

My guess is this means MTG will ultimately shut the fuck up and go back to burying her face betwixt Trump's buttcheeks. 

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

51 minutes ago, Blotto said:

My guess is this means MTG will ultimately shut the fuck up and go back to burying her face betwixt Trump's buttcheeks. 

I hope no one was planning on achieving an erection for the rest of the month.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, Blotto said:

She got kicked out of the Freedom Caucus already.  There are Republicans in the House who openly want her gone. She’s not very useful to Trump anymore, and is causing the GOP more headaches than anything.

This little war against Johnson and Ukraine is all she’s got.

• Hook 'Em 1

32 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

She got kicked out of the Freedom Caucus already.  There are Republicans in the House who openly want her gone. She’s not very useful to Trump anymore, and is causing the GOP more headaches than anything.

This little war against Johnson and Ukraine is all she’s got.

And she's a stone-cold-lock to get reelected in perpetuity. 

Edited by DigglerontheHoof
  • Hook 'Em 2

29 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

That won't do a damn thing to her worshipping him.  He could walk up to her, punch her in that fugly face of hers, kick her in the puss, spit on her and call her a Mongoloid whore and she'd drop to her knees to blow him. 

image.png.804d3685b4c01a942580506337541393.png

2 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

That won't do a damn thing to her worshipping him.  He could walk up to her, punch her in that fugly face of hers, kick her in the puss, spit on her and call her a Mongoloid whore and she'd drop to her knees to blow him. 

Some people pay double for that