Mentally unstable radical Republican? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

Yeah, she won 75-25 (after her opponent effectively  quit the race part-way thru).  Any literate white Christian who doesn't open shit themselves during the debates could win that seat.  Why do they tie themselves to people like this?  Her fucking office called me back to verify that despite my concerns, the Congresswoman does not have Down's Syndrome like my sister.  Who the fuck does that?  What does that conversation with the intern even go like?  

This list of people who have Down's Syndrome that we need to call back and verify that we don't also have it here in this office because we're practicing social distancing

5 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Yeah, she won 75-25 (after her opponent effectively  quit the race part-way thru).  Any literate white Christian who doesn't open shit themselves during the debates could win that seat.  Why do they tie themselves to people like this?  Her fucking office called me back to verify that despite my concerns, the Congresswoman does not have Down's Syndrome like my sister.  Who the fuck does that?  What does that conversation with the intern even go like?  

This list of people who have Down's Syndrome that we need to call back and verify that we don't also have it here in this office because we're practicing social distancing

That is hilarious.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Someone is an intern for MTG, let that sink in. Can you even imagine? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Her fucking office called me back to verify that despite my concerns, the Congresswoman does not have Down's Syndrome like my sister. 

What? 

😆😅🤣😂

I remember you telling that story, but bloody hell, they called you back? What a fucking clown show.

• Hook 'Em 2

20 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

That is hilarious.

yeah, at the time I placed the call...she had made that post where she calls everybody in D.C. retarded two or three times.  She apologizes for using the word "stupid", but not for using the word "retarded."  This was days before I read all the other crazy shit she's been saying about Sandy Hook and Orthodox Photon Beams.  I would have let it slide but she sits on the fucking Education Committee.  Because of the work that people on that committee did in the 1970's, my sister got to attend a good school district instead of living in some group home never learning how to read/write and do basic math.  So yeah, I got a little testy but I made the call really dead-pan telling her how inspirational to my sister and others like the two of them with Down's Syndrome.   But yeah, based on my delivery...I don't think they understood it was a sarcastic dig at Greene and her fucking idiocy.  

But yeah, it was about a week ago I think.  I get a VM from a staffer (sounded very young and naive).  "Thank you for reaching out, we wish your sister all the best in her future endeavors.  The Congresswoman is pleased to inform you that she has neither Covid-19 nor Down's Syndrome.  While she regrets using the word retarded, she'll never forget standing up for people like you and your sister."  I would donate $100 to her campaign to hear the conversation the Chief of Staff had with that intern before she placed the call.  

"Follow the basic formula.  Always thank them first and you always close with some generic line about how we're gonna keep fighting for them.  In the middle, you address their specific concern so they feel heard.  So what was this one about?" 

"Uh, he wanted to thank the Congresswoman for her being an inspiration to his retarded sister."

"Well, that's fantastic.  We're an inspiration!"  
"Wait sir, there's more.  His sister thinks the Congresswoman is like her, that she has also Down's Syndrome."
"Well, who gives a shit what that retard thinks.  Don't bother calling them back."

"Sir, I Iooked him up in the GOP bundler database.  There's a problem...  He also thinks the Congresswoman may have Down's Syndrome...and for some reason...Covid-19."  

"Okay, give me the phone!" 

Or something like that.  I dunno.  Mark my words, in 4 years...we'll either be calling her "Vice President"...or dead by her hand. 

Edited by Lobo

59 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Please. No one in America that needs to see and hear her lunacy will hear shit from a floor debate or broadcast zoom call. They'll read the snippet that Republicans refused to cave to Democrats who are setting a horrible precedent by removing rival party members from key committees. And they'll run on that spin for weeks. "Republicans under attack from communist democrats in Congress." Then they'll paint a nice little story about it and all the casual republicans will talk about how Democrats are breaking rules and forcing out duly elected members of congress and cutting them off from their constituents. And they'll raise a boatload of money off it. 

Sure, getting some moderates on the record for Green in a vote might be useful. We'll see how useful. Someone else can explain  to me  why this is a great nut cutting move by  the Democrats, but I'm not seeing nearly as much upside as others. 

Eh. Sometimes you just have to kick an anti-Semitic, racist, conspiracy theory spewing, batshit crazy cunt off a couple of committees. You know, because it’s the right thing to do 

8 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

i really do not understand it. i've never had a high opinion of mccarthy, but this is swamp creature shit. this lady is fucking bonkers. 

but mccarthy went to see trump and got his marching orders i guess.

Did I not say a week ago that Kevin McCarthy was trying to earn his spot on the family tree of dubious distinction? He's climbed up a few branches, maybe even passed Jenny, but time will tell if he decides to top Joseph. He's making a grab for it for sure.

8 minutes ago, hayden_horn said:

i really do not understand it. i've never had a high opinion of mccarthy, but this is swamp creature shit. this lady is fucking bonkers. 

but mccarthy went to see trump and got his marching orders i guess.

The only thing I can think is Trump told him to leave her there or McCarthy thinks he can use the Dems going after her to his advantage. I have no doubt she'll say something stupid shortly that would typically embarrass any Republican with actual morals. Hence....

1 minute ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I liked the one with the Soviet 'O' as well. Pretty telling when a Party can have both isn't it?

The republicans fucked themselves today.

Good.

They have the opportunity to fuck themselves yet again during the trump traitor impeachment trial by letting the traitor off the hook. I suspect they will fuck themselves yet again.

Good.

one would think that every single Republican in this country would be shouting from the rooftops that this woman is not what the GOP is all about, and that she does not in any way represent Republicans believe and stand for.

unless of course, she is exactly what Republicans are all about and says out loud exactly what Republicans believe and stand for.

• Like 3

Wouldn't it stand to reason that Satan would have already struck down Marjorie and her Patriot Squad's detractors if in fact he was a major player?

I don't know, color me skeptical.  I'm thinking Satan is just sitting back laughing.

Edited by jimmyjazz

1 hour ago, Pancho said:

giphy.gif

Ho Lee Fuk.

Just spitballing here, but with the last two pedophilia scandals (Catholic Church and Boy Scouts) there's been a boatload of ACTUAL victims, perpetrators, and newspaper articles covering trials, etc.  But strangely enough, despite all the chicken sacrifices and child rape going on in DC these days, none of the kids seem to want to step forward and make actual accusations in criminal court or file civil suits.  Seems odd.  

Just now, Bullneck said:

Ho Lee Fuk.

Just spitballing here, but with the last two pedophilia scandals (Catholic Church and Boy Scouts) there's been a boatload of ACTUAL victims, perpetrators, and newspaper articles covering trials, etc.  But strangely enough, despite all the chicken sacrifices and child rape going on in DC these days, none of the kids seem to want to step forward and make actual accusations in criminal court or file civil suits.  Seems odd.  

Edit: Per MTG, sex with kids = bad.  Shooting kids in schools = OK.  Well, no, it would bad if it actually happened.  But it didn't.

3 hours ago, Lobo said:

yeah, at the time I placed the call...she had made that post where she calls everybody in D.C. retarded two or three times.  She apologizes for using the word "stupid", but not for using the word "retarded."  This was days before I read all the other crazy shit she's been saying about Sandy Hook and Orthodox Photon Beams.  I would have let it slide but she sits on the fucking Education Committee.  Because of the work that people on that committee did in the 1970's, my sister got to attend a good school district instead of living in some group home never learning how to read/write and do basic math.  So yeah, I got a little testy but I made the call really dead-pan telling her how inspirational to my sister and others like the two of them with Down's Syndrome.   But yeah, based on my delivery...I don't think they understood it was a sarcastic dig at Greene and her fucking idiocy.  

But yeah, it was about a week ago I think.  I get a VM from a staffer (sounded very young and naive).  "Thank you for reaching out, we wish your sister all the best in her future endeavors.  The Congresswoman is pleased to inform you that she has neither Covid-19 nor Down's Syndrome.  While she regrets using the word retarded, she'll never forget standing up for people like you and your sister."  I would donate $100 to her campaign to hear the conversation the Chief of Staff had with that intern before she placed the call.  

"Follow the basic formula.  Always thank them first and you always close with some generic line about how we're gonna keep fighting for them.  In the middle, you address their specific concern so they feel heard.  So what was this one about?" 

"Uh, he wanted to thank the Congresswoman for her being an inspiration to his retarded sister."

"Well, that's fantastic.  We're an inspiration!"  
"Wait sir, there's more.  His sister thinks the Congresswoman is like her, that she has also Down's Syndrome."
"Well, who gives a shit what that retard thinks.  Don't bother calling them back."

"Sir, I Iooked him up in the GOP bundler database.  There's a problem...  He also thinks the Congresswoman may have Down's Syndrome...and for some reason...Covid-19."  

"Okay, give me the phone!" 

Or something like that.  I dunno.  Mark my words, in 4 years...we'll either be calling her "Vice President"...or dead by her hand. 

I’m honestly surprised they called you back, because they can see your area code. I usually didn’t answer non-constituent area codes when I was a staff assistant. 

3 minutes ago, We’reTexas said:

I’m honestly surprised they called you back, because they can see your area code. I usually didn’t answer non-constituent area codes when I was a staff assistant. 

It is changing rapidly. All politics are national now. Fundraising - especially.

https://www.governing.com/now/All-Politics-Is-National-Especially-When-All-Campaigns-Are-Online.html

9 minutes ago, We’reTexas said:

With so many people using mobile phones from different area codes from years ago, I think they have to assume somebody is within the district but using a mobile phone from a time in their life when they lived somewhere else.  I have dozens, if not hundreds, of business associates who still keep mobile numbers from jobs they had out of college in D.C. and New York and the Bay Area, but now reside in Texas.  Plus, the only reason they called me back is because I encouraged her to look up my name on the FEC donor/GOP bundlers lists (I'm on several 3L forms, FEC disclosures, plus my name is just on 100 host committee lists for her party.  

I'm a nobody in her party, but I've done them a lot of financial favors over the years.  Any staffer worth their salt is gonna know how to scrub a name drop.  I couldn't get within a mile or a meeting of Congresswoman Greene, but we have a dozen serious operators in common that could.  That's what made my call and their response even funnier, at least IMHO.  I literally learned most of this shit from Drogin, Cruz's campaign director back in 2012.  He invented a lot of what we're seeing now.  In 2021, if you're not accepting/returning calls from people that have a different area code but who are known bundlers for the party, your ass is getting fired.  No matter what the fuck they say on their voicemail.  

Edited by Lobo

3 hours ago, thepop said:

Turned it on, first guy talking was Babin.

What the fuck? Why is every republican from Texas embarrassing.

Yeah. We really need to step away from this smug attitude I see so often on here, pretending we piss on SEC SEC SEC country from a very great height. It is the epitome of glass houses. 

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

Yeah. We really need to step away from this smug attitude I see so often on here, pretending we piss on SEC SEC SEC country from a very great height. It is the epitome of glass houses. 

Yep. Gohmert, Babin, Patrick, Paxton, Cruz, Roy, Pill Doctor, Abbott, SJL. Not a lot to be proud of lol

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

21 minutes ago, Lobo said:

With so many people using mobile phones from different area codes from years ago, I think they have to assume somebody is within the district but using a mobile phone from a time in their life when they lived somewhere else.  I have dozens, if not hundreds, of business associates who still keep mobile numbers from jobs they had out of college in D.C. and New York and the Bay Area, but now reside in Texas.  Plus, the only reason they called me back is because I encouraged her to look up my name on the FEC donor/GOP bundlers lists (I'm on several 3L forms, FEC disclosures, plus my name is just on 100 host committee lists for her party.  

I'm a nobody in her party, but I've done them a lot of financial favors over the years.  Any staffer worth their salt is gonna know how to scrub a name drop.  I couldn't get within a mile or a meeting of Congresswoman Greene, but we have a dozen serious operators in common that could.  That's what made my call and their response even funnier, at least IMHO.  I literally learned most of this shit from Drogin, Cruz's campaign director back in 2012.  He invented a lot of what we're seeing now.  In 2021, if you're not accepting/returning calls from people that have a different area code but who are known bundlers for the party, your ass is getting fired.  No matter what the fuck they say on their voicemail.  

Trust me, I did my time and 99% of the calls that come in are from olds on landlines reacting to whatever Hannity is outraged about at the moment. People who are connected do not call the front desk. MJT is new in office and probably demanding her staff answer and log a response to every call. 

Edit: to washpark, there is a very strict divide between Congressional office and campaign, and I would hope MJT is adhering to that. Or not, actually. 

Edited by We’reTexas
  • Hook 'Em 1

38 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Wouldn't it stand to reason that Satan would have already struck down Marjorie and her Patriot Squad's detractors if in fact he was a major player?

I don't know, color me skeptical.  I'm thinking Satan is just sitting back laughing.

Can’t because of god’s almighty protection. That god couldn’t or didnt stop the democrats from stealing the election (or stealing, trafficking, and assaulting thousands of children)- well DONT CHANGE THE SUBJECT KEEP LOOKING OVER HERE!!

9 minutes ago, We’reTexas said:

Trust me, I did my time and 99% of the calls that come in are from olds on landlines reacting to whatever Hannity is outraged about at the moment. People who are connected do not call the front desk.  

If you're calling to ask if the Congressional Member in question has Down's Syndrome...it don't matter how connected you are, you just call the main line.  Sounds like you and I have both been through a few rodeos.  

39 minutes ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

I blame aggy

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, TexasEd said:

I blame aggy

One good (?) thing about them joining the SEC is that the secret about them is out. Now sane Texans can strike up friendships with strangers in bars from Baton Rouge to Lexington via talking shit on aggy. And because we are experts in the field, our wisdom is appreciated. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1