Keep my son from wiping his fecus everywhere

Neikea

Hey everybody, my kiddo has taken to smearing his fecus on the walls before my husband and I even notice he's pooped. I know there's stuff you can put on your thumb, that makes you not want to put it in your mouth, have any of you tried or even heard of, something like that? Yes, it's gross. :(

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Neikea said:

Hey everybody, my kiddo has taken to smearing his fecus on the walls before my husband and I even notice he's pooped. I know there's stuff you can put on your thumb, that makes you not want to put it in your mouth, have any of you tried or even heard of, something like that? Yes, it's gross. :(

Well...if poop on the thumb isn’t already working, then...I got nothin’. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

A kid that goes to the same sitter as mine likes to poop in his diaper and then throw it on the floor. A couple of times the sitter has stepped in it before she realized he’s done it again.

I would put a couple wraps of duck tape around the top of the diaper where they can’t get their hand in.

• Haha 1

Sounds artistic. Like Banksy. Or maybe Goatse...

On 2/8/2021 at 11:47 PM, Neikea said:

I didn’t know that @CHAD BRISCOE’s mom posted here. 

• Hook 'Em 2

On 2/9/2021 at 4:22 AM, EE2B said:

I would put a couple wraps of duck tape around the top of the diaper where they can’t get their hand in.

You laugh but I know one way people combat that is to put onesies/other clothes on backwards so they can’t get their hands in there.   So, duct tape it is. 

I went thru 3 kids, and not a single one ever did this. Not one time.  Every time a friend tells me about this, I just thank Christ in my head.  

Good luck Mrs Briscoe. 

• Hook 'Em 1

• 1 year later...

I think the OP is Eskimo tree fiddy guy, and his son is the scat posters and shaggy is the wall. Moved out is right no one goes over there anymore and the site is down. Troll job for sure.

Edited by troph