Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

Westlake kid's hudl is interesting. Looks like a stick figure but he uses his length to his advantage. I'm now gruntled by the take.

Spoiler

I also don't want to be that guy whose posts about this kid get necrobumped in 3 years if he turns into a 6'7 270 lbs All American freak.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Thiefery said:

buddy told me about Stewart taking off aggy on his IG profile.. he's right

Screen Shot 2021-12-14 at 9.38.12 PM.png

His commitment picture is still the third picture (bottom right of the screen shot) on his instagram. He just replaced the tag with a link to his youtube channel.

I’ll admit that 90% of the reason I’m unexcited about Burke is that Michigan likes to take big frame players that are athletic and see if they can turn them into great football players and a lot of times it doesn’t work out. It’s going to be a crap shoot. But I guess every recruit is a crap shoot. 

34 minutes ago, Mason Ramsey said:

@TreatyOak you know Westlake, is Burke a legitimate take?

He has been a great player this season. He wasn’t even going to play college football and was going to head east to play lacrosse. Then, he has had his outstanding season, and Michigan offered him. I can’t tell you how many balls he has batted down, and he has been a force against some very athletic teams. I think he has one or two INTs. He is a tremendous athlete and is an outstanding high school player. I think he would be an awesome forward on a bball court. Of course, he benefits from an outstanding defense coaching staff and a very cohesive team around him. 

However, college is another matter. I think he could potentially be a great addition, provided he had a couple of years to bulk up. He is very disruptive to passing games, because he makes his height a problem for QBs. He is not the level of a war-daddy game-changer that we like to see who can quickly contribute, but a smart, athletic player. Gonna need to bulk up for $EC.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting