Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

8 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

You think it was being reported that Campbell was announcing at the AA game prior to NSD1 despite the fact he’d been committed to the Under Armor game since like the summertime? That’s some weird reporting.

I just meant at his AA game, not specifically this one. I rarely pay attention to who is playing in which AA game until it’s on TV. I don’t usually have time to watch them. 

But your smugness is duly noted. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 4

I just meant at his AA game, not specifically this one. I rarely pay attention to who is playing in which AA game until it’s on TV. I don’t usually have time to watch them. 
But your smugness is duly noted. 

Sydney Carton? Smug? I think you have the wrong guy.
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

The spring will be interesting. Dabo is super loyal to his guys, but he needs better QB play. I could see DJ starting, getting hurt, and Klubs Wally Pipp’ing.

?

DJ would be Wally Pipp. If "Klubs" did anything , he would be Lou Gehrig'ing DJ.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, pacman said:

Early Entry: Ewers, Allen, Murphy, Brooks, Blue, Finkley, Guilbeau, Bryant, Hutson, Brice

Bledsoe and Brown were also considered possibilities, but are reported to no longer be ready to enroll early.

Ewers isn’t early entry. He’s been in college for a year now. Or at least a semester. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto

On 1/7/2022 at 9:15 PM, justinjc7 said:

As much as I hate how this thread devolves into Westerns, chicken fried steak, and cat facts, and maybe my sarcasm meter is broken right now but there is literally a Deadwood movie, you loopy cunt lol

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Yes a fantastic denouement.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, AlamoHorn210 said:

NSD2 needs to hurry up and get here so I can close the door on this abortion of a thread.

Breaking Bad is a top 3 show.

Skylar ruined it for me… had to stop watching it season 3 cause every time she got on screen, I wanted to kill puppies and punch holes in the wall.  Fuck that bitch

• Hook 'Em 4

6 minutes ago, Zhorn96 said:

Skylar ruined it for me… had to stop watching it season 3 cause every time she got on screen, I wanted to kill puppies and punch holes in the wall.  Fuck that bitch

She was one of the reasons I kept watching. I was holding out hope that either Walter would kill her or she would get killed as collateral damage in a shootout.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

quote:

Saban on NIL: "We need some kind of national legislation to control that. There will be an imbalance as to who dominates college football if it isn’t regulated."

I wonder if he managed to keep a straight face as he uttered those words.

• Haha 6

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting