Trump to be reinstated by August

lmao

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

I can't think of anyone who wears expensive suits that look like they came from a Kuppenheimer Twofer sale.

Nice gunt.

He buys off the rack apparently.  Looking at the photos of him in the 2018 Vanity Fair article, he's had his pants tailored before (tapering the legs).  So, who knows #wheredidTrumpszippergo?

Guest Lobo

Wasn't there a curb your enthusiasm where Larry advocated for getting rid of the fly on pants to protect the sensitive crotch region from nicks?  

Wait, there's also a Mike Pence fly joke in here somewhere.  

1 hour ago, Pig Bellmont said:

He’s a mongoloid retard who lost more jobs than any President in history while hundreds of thousands of people unnecessarily died bc his government fucked up the pandemic response. It defies all reason that people want this guy as president again.

I’ve said this before, but I think his strongest appeal is that he’s an unapologetic prick and people take that as license to also be unapologetic pricks in their personal lives. 

image.gif.bafc5f87f941b6888547f7f371d547d2.gif

Guest Lobo
1 minute ago, Nivek said:

The Surly Ladies are awfully quiet.

they're too busy pleasuring themselves to this picture of masculinity.  

11 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

They’re either backwards or don’t have a zipper. Wtf?

If he had them specially made without a zipper, why do they look exactly like he's wearing them backwards? It looks like a full diaper... in the front. 

On the other thread, I commented about the complete lack of any even remnant of a crease in his britches.

It may be that all the moisture and humidity from his filled depends causes the crease to disappear faster that it otherwise might.

11 minutes ago, Lobo said:

they're too busy pleasuring themselves to this picture of masculinity.  

Wtf did I ever do to you to deserve this kind of slander?

Go work on the grift concept. Maybe Trump pants can go in the wardrobe section of the Library, along with overly long ties, too small wristwatches, and elevated shoes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Go work on the grift concept. Maybe Trump pants can go in the wardrobe section of the Library, along with overly long ties, too small wristwatches, and elevated shoes.

Nothing screams insecure bully like a guy that’s well over 6 ft tall wearing elevated shoes. 

Guest Lobo
15 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

technically, it's Libel.  

Your sarcasm raises a good point.  We should have an exhibit dedicated to the fashion prowess of the 45th President.  But we gotta act serious about it, we can't get all chucklehouse.  About how first ladies were always known for moving the fashion needle, and of course being a former model...Melania certainly did that (no green jacket jokes).  But that Donald, with his keen eye and named brand of fine men's accessories, brought classic fashion back to the White House. No tan suits or ranchwear, just tremendously well-fitting suits, height appropriate neckties in up to three colors, weird dress pants on the links, top notch watches, etc.  The hard part is gonna be keeping a straight face while we describe this wing to donors.  

2 hours ago, Pig Bellmont said:

I’ve said this before, but I think his strongest appeal is that he’s an unapologetic prick and people take that as license to also be unapologetic pricks in their personal lives. 

Spot on. The reason people wear MAGA gear is to be a vicarious asshole. 

3 hours ago, Pig Bellmont said:

This is 100% dead-on balls accurate.

• Like 1

Just now, JimmyJames said:

Yep. He’s insane, losing weight, wearing a diaper and made his first public speech with his pants on backwards. 

That’s our former President. What a disgrace. 

And the likely 2024 nominee if he runs again.

But hey, this guy is senile, has dementia, is hiding in his basement or is likely dead

Bidens mark first lady's birthday with leisurely bike ride - ABC News

• Hook 'Em 4

34 minutes ago, Js1 said:

And the likely 2024 nominee if he runs again.

But hey, this guy is senile, has dementia, is hiding in his basement or is likely dead

Bidens mark first lady's birthday with leisurely bike ride - ABC News

I love the “Biden is really dead” theory. Like, what?  Actually makes me chuckle. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, SizzleChest said:

He buys off the rack apparently.  Looking at the photos of him in the 2018 Vanity Fair article, he's had his pants tailored before (tapering the legs).  So, who knows #wheredidTrumpszippergo?

4 hours ago, Aqua Buddha said:

It was mentioned in the other thread but he wears diapers and from that video, looked like he was wearing them there and no, I'm not kidding.

4 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

They’re either backwards or don’t have a zipper. Wtf?

Elastic old man pants.  

Edited by atomheartbevo

Guest Lobo
1 hour ago, tx 3 putt said:

0.00 chance trump could ride a bike 

In 77 years of the "country club" lifestyle, there exist zero photographs or first hand accounts of Donald Trump ever biking or swimming.  There are only a handful of accounts of Donald ever taking his boat out of the marina in the 1980's/1990's.  Most of his entertaining on it took place while it was docked.  No evidence he's ever been hunting, fishing, or knows how to handle a firearm.  He's the most unathletic, least outdoorsy, least masculine President possibly in U.S. history.  

2 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

Yep. He’s insane, losing weight, wearing a diaper and made his first public speech with his pants on backwards. 

the former President, and the guy with an approval rating in the mid to high 90s among Republicans. 

Guest Lobo

If wearing your pants backwards is cool, then Donald Trump is Miles Davis!  

Everbody who's cool wears their suit pants backwards, it's the coolest!  

We really are living through the Billy Madison years, America.