Dan Bongino Wants Republicans to Have Their Own Safe Spaces

atomheartbevo

https://www.salon.com/2021/07/08/dan-bongino-instructs-followers-to-form-right-wing-safe-spaces/

Fox News host Dan Bongino, a thrice-failed Republican Congressional candidate-turned-right-wing media mogul, said Thursday that he's given up on his self-professed lifelong mission of "owning the libs," instead advocating for conservatives to create their very own safe spaces.

Bongino made the remarks during his daily podcast Thursday morning, calling for right-wingers of all stripes to flee "liberal cities" in order to form their own "freedom and liberty-loving enclaves."

"Listen, nothing is real anymore to leftists. Nothing. Spying, government spying, critical race theory, censorship. Nothing is real; it's all made up," Bongino said. "It's a figment of our imagination."

"Leftists, again, reality just kicks them in the cojones every day, so they just lie," he added. "We have to get away from these people. I know that might trouble some people listening to the show today; we have to get away from these people."

"We have to evacuate these liberal states and shrink the federal government to the point where we can live in our own freedom and liberty-loving enclaves."

Minutes later, Bongino lost his composure in the middle of a rant against liberals, calling them "thugs" and "sick people."

"Because they are leftist thugs, thugs, thugs, losers, thugs, zeros, that's what they [liberals] are. I despise these people. I don't want them anywhere near me," he stated.  

Notably, Bongino and his fellow Fox News pundits have long railed against the creation of safe spaces, often using the word "snowflakes" to describe advocates of the practice.

When asked about the apparent contradiction by Salon, Bongino did not respond to a request for comment.

I like how all these tough guys can't handle living around liberals here in 2021, but they seemed to be fine pre-Trump.

Biggest bunch of fucking snowflakes in the history of this country. 

We have to think about their feelings, so perhaps we could relocate them somewhere, maybe carve out sections of a few states for them.  Or a whole new state somewhere and make sure the federal government provides no services to them, since they can't have freedom and liberty with the federal government or something.

• Hook 'Em 2

8 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

https://www.salon.com/2021/07/08/dan-bongino-instructs-followers-to-form-right-wing-safe-spaces/

I like how all these tough guys can't handle living around liberals here in 2021, but they seemed to be fine pre-Trump.

We have to think about their feelings, so perhaps we could relocate them somewhere, maybe carve out sections of a few states for them.  Or a whole new state somewhere and make sure the federal government provides no services to them, since they can't have freedom and liberty with the federal government or something.

That would be the ultimate state of misery. Where the fuck would they actually go and what sort of employment opportunities exist? Couple that with the denial of federal government services and you're going to have a re-enactment of the fucking Dark Ages. And Bongino doubtlessly knows this, but he's just a shock jock that appeals to idiots' most basic instincts and feelings. My 6-year old daughter exhibits a superior intellect to this whenever she begs me to play Barbies with her.

1 minute ago, hpslugga said:

My 6-year old daughter exhibits a superior intellect to this whenever she begs me to play Barbies with her.

Don't mean to interrupt, but I'd like to post this PSA:  Next year or 2023, there is a live-action Barbie Doll movie coming out, starring Margot Robbie as Barbie.

• Hook 'Em 2

Don't mean to interrupt, but I'd like to post this PSA:  Next year or 2023, there is a live-action Barbie Doll movie coming out, starring Margot Robbie as Barbie.

I’ll be her Ken…. Oh……damnit.
  • Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Y'all need to take it easy on Dan Bongogina.  These are tough times, and tough times call for strong leaders, like Dan.  DO SOMETHING!

Say what you will, but today's GOP has allowed a lot of people to reach much higher-profile positions, and make a lot more money, than they otherwise would qualify for.  Shit, it got Fitlump elected to the Austin City Council and a $75,000 a year salary.  Boebert, MTG, etc. all benefit it.

41TqdAibqdL.jpg

Edited by atomheartbevo

Fox News host Dan Bongino, a thrice-failed Republican Congressional candidate-turned-right-wing media mogul, said Thursday that he's given up on his self-professed lifelong mission of "owning the libs," instead advocating for conservatives to create their very own safe spaces.
Bongino made the remarks during his daily podcast Thursday morning, calling for right-wingers of all stripes to flee "liberal cities" in order to form their own "freedom and liberty-loving enclaves."
"Listen, nothing is real anymore to leftists. Nothing. Spying, government spying, critical race theory, censorship. Nothing is real; it's all made up," Bongino said. "It's a figment of our imagination."
"Leftists, again, reality just kicks them in the cojones every day, so they just lie," he added. "We have to get away from these people. I know that might trouble some people listening to the show today; we have to get away from these people."
"We have to evacuate these liberal states and shrink the federal government to the point where we can live in our own freedom and liberty-loving enclaves."
Minutes later, Bongino lost his composure in the middle of a rant against liberals, calling them "thugs" and "sick people."
"Because they are leftist thugs, thugs, thugs, losers, thugs, zeros, that's what they [liberals] are. I despise these people. I don't want them anywhere near me," he stated.  
Notably, Bongino and his fellow Fox News pundits have long railed against the creation of safe spaces, often using the word "snowflakes" to describe advocates of the practice.
When asked about the apparent contradiction by Salon, Bongino did not respond to a request for comment.

giphy.gif

19 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

5dc03f63849913023b33df92?width=600&forma

• Hook 'Em 1

16 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

The word “mogul” is doing a lot of heavy lifting in that article.

agreed.  That was a tremendous, "How?" descriptor.

2 hours ago, Underdog said:

To borrow from a well known lawyer joke, the bottom of the ocean is a good start. 

I have a better idea -- let's give them Oklahoma.  I would also be willing to throw in the Dakotas, Kansas, and Florida.  

7 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

I have a better idea -- let's give them Oklahoma.  I would also be willing to throw in the Dakotas, Kansas, and Florida.  

If the Native Americans have a version of mafioso...welp, adios, muchacho.

• 1 year later...

Look, a lot of us douchebags are guilty of pretending we don't know who authors Dan Brown, John Grisham, and Stephen King are.  We claim to only read more austere and reverent novels.  But c'mon.  Bongino barely fucking reads to begin with, he literally didn't know who Stephen King is.  

• Haha 2