What the fuck is wrong with you, Houston?

52-80

1 hour ago, Pancho said:

Things getting so bad we got Art Rascon to retire (fucking finally). 

I'll see your Rascon, but raise you Dominique.....

KPRC 2 Anchor Dominique Sachse to start new chapter after 28 years on Houston television

Dominique’s last day on the anchor desk will be Oct. 29

https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2021/09/30/kprc-2-anchor-dominique-sachse-to-start-new-chapter-after-28-years-on-houston-television/

4 hours ago, Stella Link said:

I'll see your Rascon, but raise you Dominique.....

KPRC 2 Anchor Dominique Sachse to start new chapter after 28 years on Houston television

Dominique’s last day on the anchor desk will be Oct. 29

https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2021/09/30/kprc-2-anchor-dominique-sachse-to-start-new-chapter-after-28-years-on-houston-television/

End of an era. Probably my first holy shit, that lady is really pretty moment as a child. 

3 hours ago, RPM said:

Cops chase guy doing doughnuts in the intersection. Guy crashes into valet stand at restaurant and kills 3 young valets.

Anyone else think the biggest tragedy is that he broke the valet code?

8 hours ago, RPM said:

Cops chase guy doing doughnuts in the intersection. Guy crashes into valet stand at restaurant and kills 3 young valets.

Pretty sad situation. I’m sure the valets were young guys making low wages. Not how you want to go out. 

Prospect Park has pretty good crawfish. Yes, it surprised me as well. 

On 10/12/2021 at 9:24 PM, Brothahorn said:

Street justice or shithead on shithead?

I imagine they were after the catalytic converter. 

I heard a pretty good one over the weekend. Thieves followed a guy into his parking garage at his office, and stole his Dodge RAM TRX while he was working. He reported the truck stolen and pinged the vehicle's location. Within one hour : Port of Houston. Within two hours : Over international waters. 

That is an impressive operation. 

I heard a pretty good one over the weekend. Thieves followed a guy into his parking garage at his office, and stole his Dodge RAM TRX while he was working. He reported the truck stolen and pinged the vehicle's location. Within one hour : Port of Houston. Within two hours : Over international waters. 
Need to hire those type of professionals.

9 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Is this the plot of the next Fast and the Furious movie? 

You mean you heard it on Surly?

Learned something new about bails.  1) bail bondsmen frequently accept less than 10% down from the defendant and even agree to payment plans, 2) bail bondsmen just write an IOU to the court which is backed by insurance coverage.

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/news/houston-texas/crime/article/harris-county-judges-felony-bonds-critics-16532819.php?sid=5eb35f0cd14307791d11019c&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_content=news_a&utm_campaign=HC_MorningReport

On 10/14/2021 at 11:46 AM, billfromlaketravis said:

probably the guys that stole a trackhawk from our building.

you know, i was gonna maybe speculate as to motive, like maybe the victim had, i dunno, done something to her, assaulted her, molested her, just something that might explain it, ya know? i dunno, it's just kinda hard to accept/understand such a cold-blooded, gruesome attack right? without some sort of personal vendetta...

then i read she's involved with gangs and was arrested in a driveby shooting murder last year but charges were dropped.

yeah, she just might be a psychopath lol. sheesh.

2 minutes ago, mchookem said:

you know, i was gonna maybe speculate as to motive, like maybe the victim had, i dunno, done something to her, assaulted her, molested her, just something that might explain it, ya know? i dunno, it's just kinda hard to accept/understand such a cold-blooded, gruesome attack right? without some sort of personal vendetta...

then i read she's involved with gangs and was arrested in a driveby shooting murder last year but charges were dropped.

yeah, she just might be a psychopath lol. sheesh.

Spring Breakers 2?!

On 10/14/2021 at 11:46 AM, billfromlaketravis said:

A cargo vessel can’t possibly get into international waters (10 miles offshore) in an hour from the port of Houston but point taken, they are fast.

10 hours ago, Zwylde said:

A cargo vessel can’t possibly get into international waters (10 miles offshore) in an hour from the port of Houston but point taken, they are fast.

Can a cell phone reach 10mi offshore? How about 5mi?

3 hours ago, Bevo said:

Can a cell phone reach 10mi offshore? How about 5mi?

3 hours ago, Zwylde said:

5 miles is probably pushing it.  10 miles, most likely no.

GPS functions independent of cell data. As long as it has power to the GPS device, the query can find it's location.

• Like 1

On 10/18/2021 at 5:00 PM, crash_davis said:

19? she looks 12.

she broke into his house, poured gas on him, and then lit his ass on fire.

that's some fatal attraction shit.

No shit, I had to read text again after seeing the picture....of course seeing the picture after your post, she's set me on fire too.

Edited by SHOOTER12

1 hour ago, Patricio Swayze said:

I hate this shithole. Don’t @ me with your “this could happen anywhere”. No fucking shit.

https://www.khou.com/article/news/crime/abandoned-kids-apartment-harris-county/285-0146dc2e-e1f1-420d-8319-1fd6fd8fafaf

I am not surprised there are skeletal remains in an Addicks Reservoir apartment. It's Halloween.