Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

5 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

That has to be a troll. 

Alabama has only lost 3 games in the SEC 1 time in the last 14 years and he think they're going to lose 3? 

aggy has 3 losses this year. and saturday proved that they are just as good as bama. so yea, bama is gonna lose 3 games cause their twin already has 3 losses.

• Haha 5

16 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Nah... that's a Troll

One of the scariest things about aggy has always been how hard it is to determine what is trolling vs real delusion.

Posts like that one fall into the 70-80% likelihood of trolling category because it's just impossible to believe someone actually believes that shit.

But there are posts from looch and other mods that aren't so different, so you really can't ever tell for sure.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

MSU is trash?? The same MSU team that fuck stomped the aggies 2 weeks ago?

Yes, because if you take away the block FG TD and give aggy 3 points on that play and then you take away the INT TD because aggy was playing their savior/injured/starting/backup/starting/whatever QB, then the score would have been 28-27 Miss St. 

And playing at a neutral field, that's a 2 point aggy win which is the same result as the Arkansas game and Arkansas was a Top 10 team stupid sip whoop!

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Rickylovesweed said:

The aggy DL is talented and young. I expect them to eventually be good. 

I normally would agree, but then I look at their defensive coaching staff.   It's nice to stockpile talent, but it needs to be developed - as a certain burnt orange fanbase can attest.   Maybe they have enough talent to overcome that coaching - if he doesn't kill a few of them first. 

59 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

Or that Auburn isn't even sure what their mascot is? And that no one knows what an aggie is?

Plenty of people know what an aggie is.  Delusional, mason jar semen filling, nut squeezing, glory hole loving, midnight yelling, insurance selling disappointment to Texans, the SEC, and humanity in general.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

University of arkansas

university of alabama

University of missouri

university of Mississippi 

something tells me the conference will be ok with two UTs. 

1 hour ago, Nivek said:

Just call us Texas.  No one will be confused.

They worry about the stupidest shit

1 minute ago, C-Man said:

They worry about the stupidest shit

The best is the projection. They think WE worry about the stupidest shit. I've got to say, I had never even considered what we'd be called, or the abbreviation they'll use for us on the TV cryons. Dollars to Donuts it's going to be TEX. Which everyone here I assume is fucking fine with. 

Like everything else in the world, what other fanbases call us on a message board, who gives a fuck. They think we're arrogant, we'll use UT all we want and watch those waterheaded pieces of shut struggle to figure things out through simple context. 

Always Has Been Blank Meme Template - Imgflip

• Hook 'Em 4

3 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

The best is the projection. They think WE worry about the stupidest shit. I've got to say, I had never even considered what we'd be called, or the abbreviation they'll use for us on the TV cryons. Dollars to Donuts it's going to be TEX. Which everyone here I assume is fucking fine with. 

Like everything else in the world, what other fanbases call us on a message board, who gives a fuck. They think we're arrogant, we'll use UT all we want and watch those waterheaded pieces of shut struggle to figure things out through simple context. 

Better stated. This is more accurate. I mean "UT" in any sense is an abbreviation and won't be used in any official capacity anywhere.

We will call ourselves what we want, Tennessee will call themselves what they want. Everything else is mental masturbation.

aggy may have found themselves a kindred spirit in Tennessee that seems to care about “the real UT” and they’ve echoed off each other for a decade now.   Showed up some at the cws last year and then again at the basketball game between the schools. 

they’ll both get over themselves once it’s not so uncommon. 

15 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

aggy may have found themselves a kindred spirit in Tennessee that seems to care about “the real UT” and they’ve echoed off each other for a decade now.   Showed up some at the cws last year and then again at the basketball game between the schools. 

You only call yourself "the real UT" if you aren't.

• Hook 'Em 8

"Can you imagine our fans throwing another teams [sic] hand sign upside-down instead of our own sign?"

Uh, I don't have to imagine shit. I see it from aggy no matter who they're playing. They were throwing the Horns down versus freaking App State and SHSU. And everyone else they've ever played

• Haha 2

I have a lot of friends and some family who are Aggies.  They are all smart and successful people. Granted, these are mostly professionals and business owners who live in the nicer parts of Houston proper?

Where do they get the mentally handicapped people who populate Texags and other A&M message boards.  Are Cypress, Katy and Tomball just full of these yokels?

2 hours ago, texifornia said:

Fe0NFCgWICAhUfn?format=jpg&name=mediumFe0NFu_WICArpPV?format=jpg&name=mediumFe0NGOlWIA83mBh?format=jpg&name=mediumFe0i3S0XoAgVDEA?format=jpg&name=smallFe0i3yDXoBI0XKx?format=jpg&name=900x900Fe0i4USWAAAHuga?format=jpg&name=small

What in the actual fuck are they talking about? No, seriously. On scoreboards & on TV it's usually "Texas". Sometimes you see a "TEX" or "Longhorns" but it's not very common. On official SEC releases they use the logos of the school & Tennessee has the "T" in prison jumpsuit orange that they use so using "UT" would be perfectly fine, but I'd imagine we'd go with the Longhorn as it's one of the most recognized logos in American sports right after the Cowboy Star & the Yankee "NY". So what are they talking about? Are they trying to police the way message boards refer to us? Was that what the SEC gave them in order to have a unanimous vote to allow us in the SEC? They couldn't keep us out, they can't keep us out of their division, they're not going to get a say on when/where we play them, but sure, go ahead & try to determine the usage of "UT" on the message boards. What would the SEC do without Farva policing the message boards?

Super Troopers Ramrod GIF by Searchlight Pictures

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

I have a lot of friends and some family who are Aggies.  They are all smart and successful people. Granted, these are mostly professionals and business owners who live in the nicer parts of Houston proper?

Where do they get the mentally handicapped people who populate Texags and other A&M message boards.  Are Cypress, Katy and Tomball just full of these yokels?

To the tune of about 80%, and don't forget The Woodlands. 

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

Fe4bunnWQAE9UWD?format=jpg&name=mediumFe4bu9JXoAEXAf3?format=jpg&name=mediumFe4bvTfXEAcgtmq?format=jpg&name=medium

Somebody with a log-in there should jump in and let them know the Big 12 is highest-rated conference in the country thus far this season. I would LOVE to see what record aggy would put up against our remaining schedule. Methinks it wouldn't be as stellar as they think.

• Hook 'Em 1

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread