Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

I hope that wherever the game is assigned, cdc comes out afterwards and says that playing at aggy first was fine if that’s what worked best for the conference. Because if it’s there, it takes away their win and if it’s in Austin it drills it home further, plus makes us out to be good partners. 

12 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

This is just so pathetic. He is just so adamant that aggy is "owed one" and they are going to use their crybaby tantrum to get a game at home lol who gives a single iota of a fuck outside of these goobers. I fucking LOVED that the last game was played at Kyle and we got to absolutely crush every dream that we had with the herp derp run and eternal scoreboard kick. Now we get to go back to where that magic happened again...oh no Billy what ever will we do! Oh no, what an absolute disaster that we have to serve you another fucking reminder that big brother is back when we whoop your ass in your own house AGAIN! We just whooped your ass in front of your goofy fucking kids last time, as we have throughout your history, and NOW you are setting out a fucking door mat that reads "Thank you sir may I have another"

I would like it to be here for the tears of them saying SEC fucked us again. Yet it being there first and us winning would have them publicly saying we will get them at their place next year. Yet, aggy would know inside that their next best chance at finally winning will not come until 2026, all the while realizing what happens in the series when cheating is not the differentiator. They won 5 times between 1995 and 2011, bwahahahahaha!

34 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

This is just so pathetic. He is just so adamant that aggy is "owed one" and they are going to use their crybaby tantrum to get a game at home lol who gives a single iota of a fuck outside of these goobers. I fucking LOVED that the last game was played at Kyle and we got to absolutely crush every dream that these sheep fuckers had with the herp derp run and eternal scoreboard kick. Now we get to go back to where that magic happened again...oh no Billy what ever will we do! Oh no, what an absolute disaster that we have to serve you another fucking reminder that big brother is back when we whoop your ass in your own house AGAIN! We just whooped your ass in front of your goofy fucking kids last time, as we have throughout your history, and NOW you are setting out a fucking door mat that reads "Thank you sir may I have another"

I only care because they care.  I care because I'm addicted to the tears.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

I only care because they care.  I care because I'm addicted to the tears.

I 100% want the first game to be in BCS and you should too. Here's why.

They are demanding that the game be played in their house and have convinced themselves that is the only fair outcome. That the SEC owes them for voting to let us in. If the game is played in Austin then it's just more evidence that everything is rigged against them and in favor of Texas. And, whether they realize it or not, they want that to be true.

They need that confirmation. Because their whole narrative about the BOMC and Texas being a conference favorite is their explanation for why they keep losing. To them it's not that they suck as a program and can't get their shit together, despite throwing an absolute fortune at their problems, it's that everyone is against them and conspiring to keep them down. If the game is in Austin and they lose - well it can only be because the SEC favored the sips. Everyone favors the sips. 

But if they get everything they want, and they still suck? That can only be their fault. The game is actually fair, even by their warped standards, and they're just losers. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

So to sum up those screenshots:

• Win total needs to be DOUBLED next year, no questions asked
  • They completely forgot about all the off the field shit aside form a "WR wearing sleeves"
    • Blocked out smoking in the locker room, speeding in a parking garage and streaming it live on Instagram, arguing with coaches and leaving mid-practice, sneaking out after curfew for some pussy, and I'm probably forgetting some, too.
  • The SEC is a conference with "no off weeks," but somehow that projected Texas SEC schedule is filled with cupcakes.
  • If we are scheduled as their Thanksgiving week game, they riot and hmmm.. threaten to leave the conference again even though we know they won't?
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 7

13 minutes ago, Hornlover said:

Oh, you sweet summer child. Don't you know that they'll never concede that the game is fair?

When we win the first game, it will be because the SEC favored the Longhorns with the scheduling of bye weeks, or because they scheduled tougher opponents for A&M the week before the Texas game, or gave them a tougher game to look forward to the week after, or what days they had to travel, or whether it's daytime or nighttime, or the SEC used rigged officials to let the Longhorns win, or the cheating Longhorn NIL deals, or injuries, or COVID or whatever other 1000 excuses they'll have.  

I want to see Liucci spin that shit for the entire summer. I want to see smoke coming out of those 8-bit brains trying to calculate how this happened. I want to see drunk moderators dropping ban hammers on half their subscriber base. I want reactionary firing of Jimbo, only to realize they can’t afford the buyout. I want them to reap every bit of bluster they have tried to spew over the past decade.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

15 minutes ago, Hornlover said:

Did they ever stop to think that maybe Weigman was attending, but just not notable?

Excellent pick up. 

13 minutes ago, Hornlover said:

Also, those rubes don't realize that the college QBs attending act as camp counselors

Didn't Johnny Football hit the bars so hard that he was too hungover to attend camp? I believe he was asked to leave. I think some kind of lie was constructed that he had non-concussive flu or something.

• Hook 'Em 7

SHould a QB who hasn't started 5 games in college be on a list of "notable" attendees? I mean, we'll give Manning a pass because it's THE MANNING FAMILY PASSING ACADEMY.

It's no surprise that the motherfuckers who are offended by this are the same motherfuckers that were offended by Whataburger's brand colors.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

I still can't get over the fact that if Texas and aggy play in College Shittown, aggy will have played more home games against Texas in 1 year than fucking Georgia in year 12. Of course, if Georgia somehow makes it onto the aggy home schedule it would be the same number. That is fucking nuts.

Edited by HtownHorn

2 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

I still can't get over the fact that if Texas and aggy play in College Shittown, aggy will have played more home games against Texas in 1 year than fucking Georgia in 11. Of course, if Georgia somehow makes it onto the aggy home schedule it would be the same number. That is fucking nuts.

secsecsec

4 hours ago, closetojumping said:

I just watched that clip on the Finebaum show. Jesus. They really did make that shit up out of whole cloth and are trying to publicly bully the SEC into agreeing to that. 

The SEC was furious about the way ATM behaved in the summer of 2021. ATM tried to imply that they had some weight to throw around and called their emergency BOR meeting for a Monday on Friday afternoon and stated that discussing the Texas move to the SEC and their “options” was the agenda. Sankey asked them directly what their intent was and they hemmed and hawed around potentially leaving the conference. He told them to do that or cut the shit. Get right or get fucked. They immediately started acting like they were totally on board with the move. I’ve heard the story told the same way from friends in the AD at Bama and someone close to the powers that be in the UT system. It had to have come from Sankey or one of his people on the call. These idiots actually tried to leverage the notion that they would take their ball and go home if they didn’t get their way.

Now ATM is trying the same exact shit over the stupid first home game, something no one cared about until they started chirping. It’s a bold strategy. If I’m Sankey, I put that game in Austin and tell them to shut the fuck up or they’ll wind up permanent rivals with Texas, LSU and Georgia. 

I actually would prefer he schedule it at home for the aggies, after some serious away series of  norman, fayetteville,tuscaloosa, athens with Texas coming back from a bye week to push the dagger more into their chest.

that would send a real fuck you for ruining the OUT surprise and let them know where their place is. 

Edited by BigHornedLurker

On 6/7/2023 at 4:30 PM, Armybrat said:

But he may be biased because he had a run-in with Chase off the set and knows what a major league asshole he is.

Amazing how a guy can be that much of an asshole and how most folks who have worked with him...ever...have a version of this story.

What an ass.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Would it break their pea brains if we demanded the first game be in college station?  

This.  I would totally love it if there was a "leaked" email from CDC to Sankey reassuring that we are totally cool with the first game being in "the station" to avoid any controversy.  Would also be tremendous for it to be made a noon game.  

I seriously dgaf if our first game against aggy is in Collie Station, but I really really hope CDC and whoever tf is running things at blowU made it very clear we will play each other in Dallas while the state fair of Texas is open for business, non-negotiable even in a transition year. If they didn't then they are more inept than aggys weird Icelandic pop star.

• Hook 'Em 2

These must be the dumbest SOB’s I’ve ever seen.

Sharp’s mouthpiece Brent Z has made it abundantly clear Texas and aggy will play on Thanksgiving every year. That’s not a gotcha game from the SEC. It’s what they bought when they agreed to accept Texas and OU into the conference. 

RE: Georgia. It’s what’s you signed for you dumb fucking hayseeds. You’ve played them once since 2012. Get over it. 

• Hook 'Em 2

I’m here for the tears. It makes most of us laugh, simply because at the end of the day, “it don’t make a shit”!

98% of aggy can’t process beyond their low, lazy level of world view/understanding. It’s really not complicated, ___________.

a. It’s nothing personal, it’s just business.

b. That’s what the money is for.

c. But aggy gonna aggy.

d. All the above.

5 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

RE: Georgia. It’s what’s you signed for you dumb fucking hayseeds. You’ve played them once since 2012. Get over it. 

Yeah they talk tough but when S. Carolina or Mizzou turn into Georgia or Tennessee or even Kentucky in the East they squeal like little piggies.

We were a total of 10* points from beating Georgia and Tennessee! tu lost to Georgia by 17 and only beat UT by 1 point after a bad call cost Tennessee a field goal. Do the math. We're better than tu because then they only beat us by 2 points. That's a net 6 point advantage for the Ags.

We're the big brother! Welcome to the SEC, fags!

*Aggies scored garbage touchdowns in closing minutes in both games. Both opponents were taking a knee at the Aggie 6 yard line to run out the clock at the end of the game.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Park Gothic said:

I 100% want the first game to be in BCS and you should too. Here's why.

They are demanding that the game be played in their house and have convinced themselves that is the only fair outcome. That the SEC owes them for voting to let us in. If the game is played in Austin then it's just more evidence that everything is rigged against them and in favor of Texas. And, whether they realize it or not, they want that to be true.

They need that confirmation. Because their whole narrative about the BOMC and Texas being a conference favorite is their explanation for why they keep losing. To them it's not that they suck as a program and can't get their shit together, despite throwing an absolute fortune at their problems, it's that everyone is against them and conspiring to keep them down. If the game is in Austin and they lose - well it can only be because the SEC favored the sips. Everyone favors the sips. 

But if they get everything they want, and they still suck? That can only be their fault. The game is actually fair, even by their warped standards, and they're just losers. 

I have a BIL that fits the bill.

To the T.

• Hook 'Em 2

46 minutes ago, mannewers said:

Texas A&M to host highly-touted QB on official visit
Spenser Davis | 4 hours ago

Texas A&M will host 3-star quarterback Miles O’Neill on an official visit later this month.

Highly touted huh?!

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Cmon man, that’s future Heisman candidate Miles O’Neill, dontchaknow?  If he signs, he’ll be the aggy savior to replace the long line of aggy saviors that are discarded as soon as they actually play more than a couple of P5 games. 

Still kills me about Haynes King. He gets hurt in 2021, and that's the only thing that separates them from the play-off.

2022 comes along and it's, if we'd been smart enough to never start King, we'd have had a winning season!

Now their hopes are tied to a second team QB who had a good game against LSU (provided by the brilliant running of Achane).

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

• texifornia changed the title to Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread