Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

I love that about 1 in 4 is grudgingly forced to admit that we might be good while the remainder (3 out of 4 for any Aggy "reading") stick to the narrative that Aggy would have done the same, despite them having the same record in the big 12 as they do in the SEC.

Newsflash... While the recruiting ratings are higher in the SEC, the SEC, just like the big 12, has a bunch of mediocre teams.  Georgia is elite. Bama is bama.  The fact that Missouri, with less talent on paper than Tennessee, Florida, LSU, Aggy, and others is going fine is testament to it. 

Guess what Aggy?  Next year when we're in the SECsecsec... We will still be better than you.  You will still be mediocre.  Enjoy being Auburn to our Alabama

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Jimmy Two Times said:

"Woulda been undefeated in the BDF ya stupid sip" is absolute evergreen content from these freaks. I am actually excited to see what replaces it next year. Maybe just increased complaints about Sankey and the $EC refs favoring us, but I'm sure their aggie brains will come up with something hilarious. 

Next year they will be in a “it’s year 1, ground up building, new culture being established” rationalization after their first loss or two, while they either overflow their jars if we lose a few because they feel vindicated about the schedule stuff, or are completely frustrated that we are getting all the calls as newbs in the conference and win games we should be losing. 

they are nothing if not predictable. 

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Bama was going to beat us by 21 until they didn’t, then they were the worst bama team ever under Saban, and now they are back to beating us by 21. 

we caught them in this magical 1-3 week window of vulnerability. 

Their starting QB was so bad for a week and then magically he's good the rest of the season.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

Their signature win for the season will end up being win against Auburn at home. Their second will be beating Miss State at home.

Them talking crap to anyone other than maybe Vandy is laughable.

Screenshot_20231119-110651.thumb.png.2ec74d9a2bacab07d56c0fb675c80718.png

So they call out the big12 for having 6 teams not bowl eligible as of now, when the sec has 5 such teams while playing one fewer conference game?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Congrats on your latest epic non P5 win today. 
That they were actually LOSING early on when ACU strip sacked, grabbed the ball out of the air and ran it all the way home. Whoever the new coach is will need to hit the portal hard for O-line.

Oh, and Rick McIvor's spawn was able to put up some yardage on that sad sack aggy secondary. If ACU had the same bench depth they could have won.

50 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

So they call out the big12 for having 6 teams not bowl eligible as of now, when the sec has 5 such teams while playing one fewer conference game?

Fun fact: It's been 1,051 days since aggy played in a bowl game. 

If you enrolled there as a freshman in Spring 2021, congratulations, you have made it to your senior year without going to a bowl game.

Edited by Redneck Mutha
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

The invention of the internet is not good for an Aggie. It cements their thoughts in writing for an eternity.  

The jealousy, the distorted views of reality, the incorrect interpretation of facts, the obsession. It’s so cringeworthy I can hardly read it. I can’t believe that there are people out there walking the earth this dumb. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, kevwun said:

Are we gonna switch to the schedule where we play a sister of the poor the 2nd to last week of the season like the SEC does now or are they gonna have to change that?

Yes, but we aren't playing it 2nd to last week on the season.  Will play three G5 in three of first four games.

Screenshot_20231119_123934_Chrome.jpg

They got Arkansas, auburn, acu, New Mexico, and Louisiana-Monroe, and Mississippi state as half of their schedule. 

the difference in their schedule and bama’s is..uh…Texas. Weird that they can’t see that. 

our non con is bama, rice, and Wyoming.  Bama is doing their thing, rice and Wyoming are doing well on their conferences.  

anyone not blinded by idiocy and hatred can understand the sos rankings. 

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

They got Arkansas, auburn, acu, New Mexico, and Louisiana-Monroe, and Mississippi state as half of their schedule. 

the difference in their schedule and bama’s is..uh…Texas. Weird that they can’t see that. 

our non con is bama, rice, and Wyoming.  Bama is doing their thing, rice and Wyoming are doing well on their conferences.  

anyone not blinded by idiocy and hatred can understand the sos rankings. 

True. But then again Bama getting A&M vs A&M getting Bama is a pretty huge difference, imo

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

They never cease to astound me. I've watched maybe a quarter and a half of an aggy game this year - and that was part of the hilarious collapse against Miami that anyone with half a brain saw coming. Since it's not 1989, there's pretty much always actual good teams on that I can watch instead. Or at least fun teams who don't run a 1970s offense. That way, I can enjoy seeing innovation and/or intelligent play calling and say things like "wow. That was a cool, really smart play. I hope Sark picks that one up" - see ISU's 4th down TD call last night, as frustrating as it was to watch in the moment (side note: love or hate Sark, it's nice having a coach who actually runs the type of play that elicits that kind of reaction on at least a semi-regular basis).

Those pigfuckers watch every single second of every single game we play, no matter what the score is, and focus on that shit like they're preparing for the bar exam or the USMLE. Each and every one of those weirdos needs lifelong psychotherapy with accompanying INTENSE psychiatric care and even that's probably not nearly enough.

I would say lobotomies might do the trick but I'm pretty sure most them have already had one, so... 

Edited by campcrunk
  • Hook 'Em 3

image.png.4b3a2ae08fab62d4d2c7e31dd4823f9b.png

He's right. Some are acting that way if you count the people who are acting like we're acting that way.

image.png.5f111d8ffa5470c5094138ca7805ca67.png

spacer.png

image.png.000f9a57cef79f49387fb32dff1a7675.png

image.png.c2403a0d939e87507660426ccc3b9df8.png

spacer.png

image.png.e8bd7bfe1fcec31a3ac531a012b4a259.png

Well, we know somebody who did that. This somebody is prouder to lose with an SEC patch on their jerseys. It just means more.

If Texas were running away from the Big 12 because we can't win it, why would we bring the 14-time (mouth vomit) conference champion with us? 

It really makes me mad when they call me sippy.

image.png.a137d89c7519344ee8124f3dcd9c9580.png

Clearly, Texags should be put in charge of selecting the top teams. They could tell Miami was elite before anyone else even thought of it. Same goes for Tennessee. They know football like Jimbo knows how to win a...

• Hook 'Em 3