Negative Recruiting Your Own School: The aggy Screenshot Megathread

texifornia

33 minutes ago, satyanash said:

A&M's last football national championship is closer to the reign of the final Mughal emperor than to the present day.

image.png

VERY good one, Satya.

(You should tweet this to Kyle ... )

28 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

In what world is aggy top 5 in talent in the SEC next year?

They seem to think that 2021 class still exists (and that they replicated it in 2022, 2023, and 2020...).

Anyone know how many from 2021 are still around?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Park Gothic said:

This is what I'm talking about - was he referring to us or A&M in that comment? Who the fuck knows. 

84826275-8856-4ade-a055-727198df9cf7_tex

I'm with you. I don't really know when he was talking about Texas versus when he was talking about ATM. 

3 minutes ago, utee94 said:

They seem to think that 2021 class still exists (and that they replicated it in 2022, 2023, and 2020...).

Anyone know how many from 2021 are still around?

I think you mean 2022 class, right? 12 of the original 30 are gone and there are rumors of 3-4 more guys leaving after the spring as well. They'll eclipse a 50% transfer rate by the start of the 2024 season if the trends hold.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, closetojumping said:

I'm with you. I don't really know when he was talking about Texas versus when he was talking about ATM. 

I think you mean 2022 class, right? 12 of the original 30 are gone and there are rumors of 3-4 more guys leaving after the spring as well. They'll eclipse a 50% transfer rate by the start of the 2024 season if the trends hold.

Yeah 2022, sorry.

4 hours ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

jim carrey nipple GIF

20240301_074557.jpg

In sum: 

1. A&M is underrated,

2. but also A&M is overrated,

3. but certainly A&M's talent is in the top half of the SEC,

4. and certainly a lot higher than the top half.

5. but not #1.

6. But probably in the top half.

7. and certainly in the top five. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

His formula is basically to give as much weight and relevance to their close losses as he does with our close wins, as if none of them ever occurred. 

I love it when he goes into that mode where he starts editing factual outcomes to get to a position of why ATM is actually pretty good and Texas kind of sucks. He does it in every sport, regular like clockwork. By late August, he's going to have convinced himself and his audience that ATM actually went like 10-3 last year and Texas was a playoff team that somehow got in with a record barely above .500. Then the season will unfold, ATM will suck as usual, Texas will be in the playoffs, and he'll start anew. 

Texas plays ATM in baseball on Tuesday. If ATM wins that game, Liucci will play that victory up as a harbinger of a potential CWS title. He'll be over the top on it. Should ATM lose, there will be rationalizations for it and then it will be disclaimed as irrelevant for their season outlook, and also, Texas got lucky and kind of sucks in baseball. I truly do not another set of outcomes that could occur with this idiot than these two possibilities. 

• Hook 'Em 6

13 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I love it when he goes into that mode where he starts editing factual outcomes to get to a position of why ATM is actually pretty good and Texas kind of sucks. He does it in every sport, regular like clockwork. By late August, he's going to have convinced himself and his audience that ATM actually went like 10-3 last year and Texas was a playoff team that somehow got in with a record barely above .500. Then the season will unfold, ATM will suck as usual, Texas will be in the playoffs, and he'll start anew. 

Texas plays ATM in baseball on Tuesday. If ATM wins that game, Liucci will play that victory up as a harbinger of a potential CWS title. He'll be over the top on it. Should ATM lose, there will be rationalizations for it and then it will be disclaimed as irrelevant for their season outlook, and also, Texas got lucky and kind of sucks in baseball. I truly do not another set of outcomes that could occur with this idiot than these two possibilities. 

rick james cocaine GIF

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

i don't really know whats more impressive at this point, that he keeps doing it and getting away with it - for 20 years at this point! - or that those rubes buy it like it's some new/different point every time and "this year is different than the last 105"

3 hours ago, satyanash said:

I don't tweet, but anyone else who does is free to do so.

Some other historical events that are closer to A&M's last national title:

This 1855 cap & ball .28 caliber revolver was Colt’s hottest new technology offering that year.

2102A260-A38C-44D3-9A37-BBF1FB8464AD.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Drool 1

53 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

It is the same reason they never shut the fuck up whether we beat them or not. Not for a month, a week, or even a day. They cannot. They are (in)bred to do it. They are indoctrinated to do it. 

Texas A&M has won every game they've never played. They've won a lot of games the scoreboard said they lost. All of their opponents actually lost most of the games they won on the scoreboard. They would have won if it would not have been for _______________.

Just wait: they'll show us next year!

Pay attention.

A&M NEVER loses. They just run out of fucking time.

Even the infamous 77-0 OU game wasn't a loss. If those cowardly Sooners had been forced to stay on the field things would have been different. Sure, it might have been 300-0 by the next day, but the Sooners just don't have the commitment of the fearless and stupid Aggies. Ultimately, they'd have wimped out and gone home . And then the Aggies would romp. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

"I just don't think they're right there, but they're up there probably, I would say, top 5 for sure, like talent across the board."

-Billy

Someone call the marketing department...we have the aggy motto for 2024, hot off the presses!

2 hours ago, MAUFRAIS said:

Seems like he’s in therapy.

It's Billy Therapy: Know Your Audience

image.png.b57e9b7ab0e42771c1dcd38f14ceb92a.png

70,000 personifications of virtue stride that campus saying howdy and whooping. Hell of a market for a burned out druggie looking to maintain an acceptable lifestyle.

Always trust an addict who tells you he's reformed and that you're terrific by virtue of where you enroll in college.

spacer.png

• Haha 2

On 3/1/2024 at 9:29 AM, Park Gothic said:

His coked out ramblings have reached a fever pitch. I could barely tell which team he was talking about half the time. 

That was the written version of someone having a stroke.  Reading that made me feel like I was riding down a bumpy road.

On 2/29/2024 at 11:54 AM, closetojumping said:

Of all of the stupid tangents, this one is the dumbest. No one should be giving a flying fuck about the quality and care of some random aggie goober's shoes, or how that potential shoe choice relates to American politics as sided up through clothing choices. This is all a new level of stupid. 

You must have missed his crotch shot.

On 2/29/2024 at 4:56 PM, Spider2YBanana said:

I have them, I love them, and I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks. I wear those fuckers everywhere. 

i never worn a pair of those but I have in Reefs.. best shoes around the house or in general.  I never heard of hey dudes til I moved to the Houston area in '21.. in VA Reefs were the popular flip flop/slip on shoes

• Hook 'Em 2

23 hours ago, MAUFRAIS said:

Seems like he’s in therapy.

Seems more like he’s in the midst of a manic episode.

When people start going out of their way to say/write things like “I’m operating at a level that is over your heads/that nobody else can even understand”…well, that’s usually not good. 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Hank Chinaski said:

When people start going out of their way to say/write things like “I’m operating at a level that is over your heads/that nobody else can even understand”…well, that’s usually not good. 

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 hour ago, Hank Chinaski said:

When that idiot inevitably dies young and pathetically, only the aggies will appear vaguely surprised. 

3 minutes ago, Focht Up said:

I can't believe he's posting this shit.  That takes a special kind of weird that can only come from aggy.

A dirt bag cheater who has never been held accountable for his actions stanning for another known cheater and demanding he not be held accountable? No way!

• Hook 'Em 5

10 hours ago, Thiefery said:

i never worn a pair of those but I have in Reefs.. best shoes around the house or in general.  I never heard of hey dudes til I moved to the Houston area in '21.. in VA Reefs were the popular flip flop/slip on shoes

Hey dudes are comfortable as hell. They slip on and your feet feel like they're on air and can breathe. I have a pair of Reefs in both slip on and flip flops, and the slip ons are comparable. 

• Hook 'Em 1