So, paying for a tug job is a felony in Texas now?

Gil Bang

11 minutes ago, Underdog said:

At least the sex in prison is free, so I've been told. 

Tom T. Hall once said that on his arrival in Nashville an older songwriter advised him "Son, always remember this: there's no such thing as free pussy or safe drugs."

I imagine the same applies in prison with the necessary anatomical adjustments. 

• Hook 'Em 1

25 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Always loved Rob Lowe's reaction in that scene...  Excuse me, what was that? 

• If this factory goes under, the whole town goes under.

Boardroom Woman : That's when the whores come in.

Paul : Excuse me, what was that?

Boardroom Woman : Men laying their trick-money down. Twenty dollars to pay the rent? Maybe not. Maybe instead I'll spend it on the whore.

• Boardroom Woman : Whores running around, doing their little behind-shake for the men folk...

• Like 1

NSFW - if someone reads your screen it'll be kinda weird.

Spoiler

https://www.mysexyfantasies.com/x5-roxanna-pussy-and-ass-18-pound-male-masturbator/ 

250 dollars buys you a life sized rubber pussy with ass in doggy style. Seems cheaper than going to jail, but cleanup and disposal may be a little tricky similar to hacking up a body or something.

• Measurements: 13.5" length x 6" height x 14" width 
  • Weight:18.6 pounds 

https://www.thehandy.com/ This is only 160 bucks and it'll jerk you off just laying there. 

Imagine going to jail for that when you can buy sex toys that are likely better. 

38 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

How was this passed without the quorum? Damn, Republicans are just like Democrats.

Help me understand. Is your post implying that this is what finally made you realize that the GOP doesn't actually give a shit about small government and personal liberty? 

Help me understand. Is your post implying that this is what finally made you realize that the GOP doesn't actually give a shit about small government and personal liberty? 

Nah, Chief.

Bush, McCain, Romney, McConnell, Ryan, Corny and the rest taught me that lesson long ago. Democrat Republicans are not conservative and hijacked the movement when there was an opportunity to fix it. I’ve carried that across HF, Shaggy and Surly. The GOP needs to die. A true Conservative party is needed.

And, current Democrats are not the answer, either.

Spoiler

https://www.mysexyfantasies.com/x5-roxanna-pussy-and-ass-18-pound-male-masturbator/ 
250 dollars buys you a life sized rubber pussy with ass in doggy style. Seems cheaper than going to jail, but cleanup and disposal may be a little tricky similar to hacking up a body or something.

https://www.thehandy.com/ This is only 160 bucks and it'll jerk you off just laying there. 

Imagine going to jail for that when you can buy sex toys that are likely better. 

If I was single and desperate in 2021, I would buy one of these.

https://sexdollcenter.vip/collections/in-stock-delivery-in-2-7-days?gclid=Cj0KCQjwpf2IBhDkARIsAGVo0D1pnVN9VkD23vqFXpjJsPja5PWDVA-X7QWJCNyf5iheVxDhJLvxWmEaAl7GEALw_wcB

Don’t have to worry about her complaining 20 years later.

Nah, Chief.

Bush, McCain, Romney, McConnell, Ryan, Corny and the rest taught me that lesson long ago. Democrat Republicans are not conservative and hijacked the movement when there was an opportunity to fix it. I’ve carried that across HF, Shaggy and Surly. The GOP needs to die. A true Conservative party is needed.

And, current Democrats are not the answer, either.
I would actually like to hear your platform on what a conservative platform looks like.

I would actually like to hear your platform on what a conservative platform looks like.

Be more specific.

For brevity’s sake let’s just say that one size does not fit all. Just because something works in California doesn’t mean it will work in Texas. What works in Dallas may not work in Houston. And what makes sense in Houston doesn’t always make sense in Houston county. So when at all possible local officials should decide local issues. As long as they are not doing anything illegal/unconstitutional.

For example, A statewide mask mandate would be just as dumb as a statewide anti mask mandate. It should be up to the citizens/voters to figure out.

Real conservatives understand and want these issues decided as close to home as possible. So that your voice actually matters.

I mean we've got a commercial real estate apocalypse coming and they want to wipe about 17 percent of Houston storefronts with this draconian, puritanical garbage. What's gonna go in all those jack shacks? Little teahouses? 

Mypillow and Amazon stores.
  • Haha 1

Be more specific.

For brevity’s sake let’s just say that one size does not fit all. Just because something works in California doesn’t mean it will work in Texas. What works in Dallas may not work in Houston. And what makes sense in Houston doesn’t always make sense in Houston county. So when at all possible local officials should decide local issues. As long as they are not doing anything illegal/unconstitutional.

For example, A statewide mask mandate would be just as dumb as a statewide anti mask mandate. It should be up to the citizens/voters to figure out.

Real conservatives understand and want these issues decided as close to home as possible. So that your voice actually matters.
Got it. Thanks.

Not arguing, but a local only approach to handling a pandemic is a weird position to present as an example.

Got it. Thanks.

Not arguing, but a local only approach to handling a pandemic is a weird position to present as an example.

Ehhh, first thing that came to mind after reading the news.

But yes I would expect/want city/counties to make informed decisions based local statistics. That’s their job. Don’t just copy/paste from 200 miles away.

You can apply that to a host of other issues that should be at most be decided on a state level.
  • Hook 'Em 1

15 hours ago, Brothahorn said:

Be more specific.

14 hours ago, Brothahorn said:

Ehhh, first thing that came to mind after reading the news.

But yes I would expect/want city/counties to make informed decisions based local statistics. That’s their job. Don’t just copy/paste from 200 miles away.

You can apply that to a host of other issues that should be at most be decided on a state level.

If you are describing a form of anarchy that shrugs off state and federal government,  I get it. 

The only shitty thing that happens is that if you live in an area with a bunch of religious people, and all their stupid beliefs,  you'd be subject to some Abrahamic law, at some point. 

I actually live in Oklahoma, which sucks for sure,  but the cost of living index works well for me since I'm in the restaurant business.  But politically,  I'm in redneck hell.  The idiot governor here is actually fighting to not give the federal unemployment benefit. 

They are also fighting the city's educational system for masks at school. Because,  you know,  science is evil and god wants us all to be morons. 

Living around these morons,  if you wanted this form of anarchy,  slavery,  and civil rights would be still up for debate. 

I would love the idea of this firm of anarchy,  but we're a nation of morons when you get down to it,  and the wishes of the morons would be law.  

Conservatism is dangerous in that way.  They all want to live in the 1950's again.  A time that was much simpler,  but much more racist and oppressed. I can't wrap my head around anyone wanting conservatives being in power.  Especially non whites.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, immamac said:

Hide contents

And lets not forget, that in the state of Texas you can own as many guns as you like but owning more then 6 sex toys is against the law and you could face felony charges...

• Like 1

This makes about as much sense as a "No Smoking Beyond This Sign" nonsense inside a restautant.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

On 8/20/2021 at 1:34 PM, Gil Bang said:

According to the twitters, paying for sex will send you to prison in FREEDOM loving Texas.   Small government, etc. 

There has to be some fine print in there that says “applies to everyone except for elected officials.”

we are gonna need to set up a betting pool.

how soon between the new law going into effect does a Texas politician get arrested for violating it?  If we count all elected officials in this state as being the qualifier I would put the O/U less than 6 months. 

bonus betting pool.  how soon before one of whichever self-righteous state reps & senators voted on this before one of them gets popped by this law.   I would say less than 3 years. 

On 8/21/2021 at 2:18 PM, SKJ said:

If you are describing a form of anarchy that shrugs off state and federal government,  I get it. 

The only shitty thing that happens is that if you live in an area with a bunch of religious people, and all their stupid beliefs,  you'd be subject to some Abrahamic law, at some point. 

I actually live in Oklahoma, which sucks for sure,  but the cost of living index works well for me since I'm in the restaurant business.  But politically,  I'm in redneck hell.  The idiot governor here is actually fighting to not give the federal unemployment benefit. 

They are also fighting the city's educational system for masks at school. Because,  you know,  science is evil and god wants us all to be morons. 

If God didn't want you to be a moron, he never would have sent you to Oklahoma.  Ever think of that?

• Haha 2

On 8/21/2021 at 2:47 PM, Smax said:

And lets not forget, that in the state of Texas you can own as many guns as you like but owning more then 6 sex toys is against the law and you could face felony charges...

Fucking Texas.

Can't buy sex and you can't buy weed but let's arm the fuck out all the horny anxious assholes.
What could go wrong?

On 8/22/2021 at 10:46 AM, Bama Chick said:

Did your lawmakers bring “sex toys” to the chamber floor as visual aids to show why those sex toys are of the devil??

Because, they did here when they debated the same kind of law.

It was fucking hilarious!

jim-carrey-dildo.gif