Bryan Harsin at Auburn (Spoiler: He Got Fired)

texifornia

43 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

lol this turned out the most Auburn way possible.

Some boosters succeeded in weakening their coach, broadcast to everyone how awful their recruiting and retention is, pissed off the fan base, and STILL kept the coach.

lol little bro.

HC assistant likely getting a big raise too

On 2/8/2022 at 12:36 PM, Aqua Buddha said:

I’ve never understood affairs for this reason.  I’ve never had one in the traditional sense but the logistics and work that goes along with a side piece is exhausting.  I dated two women at the same time once and it was a part time job in it’s own right.

Pros are better and cheaper in the long run and they don’t show up at your house at 2 am drunk and throwing high heeled shoes at your bedroom window.

After my dad's second divorce he was juggling 3 or 4 different women.  He would spend the weekend with one then Sunday evening part ways and spend a couple days with the next one and so on. One day I went with him and one of his girlfriends to the grocery store. I walked off to go find something, saw one of his other girlfriends down another isle (one who he had just spent the weekend with and dropped off a few hours prior) and went back to my dad to discreetly let him know Linda was 3 aisles over.  He immediately announced we had enough groceries and it was time to check out. Which totally wasn't suspicious at all considering we were only about half way through the store but his companion didn't seem to suspect anything.  He made it out unscathed. One of his girlfriends could see his driveway from her upstairs bathroom.  They didn't live that close to each other but he lived on Padre Island and there just happened to be a clear view down the main canal and across several empty lots across the half mile or so to the front of dad's house.  My dad noted she had a pair of binoculars in this upstairs bathroom. She obviously was aware of who and when his other pieces were at his house so most of the time he stayed at their houses.  Dad finally ended all but one of these relationships.  He told me that he couldn't handle the stress of juggling these ladies and it was causing his hair to fall out.

Edited by Teamdirtyleg
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Teamdirtyleg said:

After my dad's second divorce he was juggling 3 or 4 different women.  He would spend the weekend with one then Sunday evening part ways and spend a couple days with the next one and so on. One day I went with him and one of his girlfriends to the grocery store. I walked off to go find something, saw his one of his other girlfriends down another isle (one who he had just spent the weekend with and dropped off a few hours prior) and went back to my dad to discreetly let him know Linda was 3 isles over.  He immediately announced we had enough groceries and it was time to check out. Which totally wasn't suspicious at all considering we were only about half way through the store but his companion didn't seem to suspect anything.  He made it out unscathed. One of his girlfriends could see his driveway from her upstairs bathroom.  They didn't live that close to each other but he lived on Padre Island and there just happened to be a clear view down the main canal and across several empty lots across the half mile or so to the front of dad's house.  My dad noted she had a pair of binoculars in this upstairs bathroom. She obviously was aware of who and when his other pieces were at his house so most of the time he stayed at their houses.  Dad finally ended all but one of these relationships.  He told me that he couldn't handle the stress of juggling these ladies and it was causing his hair to fall out.

His dad? You guessed it

Spoiler

University of Louisville trustee Jonathan Blue settles divorce without Charlie  Strong

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

On 2/4/2022 at 7:01 AM, South Austin said:

Maybe I don’t “get” the SEC, but how is Ole Miss to Auburn anything more than a lateral move?  

Auburn has significantly more history. 

32 minutes ago, Teamdirtyleg said:

After my dad's second divorce he was juggling 3 or 4 different women.  He would spend the weekend with one then Sunday evening part ways and spend a couple days with the next one and so on. One day I went with him and one of his girlfriends to the grocery store. I walked off to go find something, saw his one of his other girlfriends down another isle (one who he had just spent the weekend with and dropped off a few hours prior) and went back to my dad to discreetly let him know Linda was 3 isles over.  He immediately announced we had enough groceries and it was time to check out. Which totally wasn't suspicious at all considering we were only about half way through the store but his companion didn't seem to suspect anything.  He made it out unscathed. One of his girlfriends could see his driveway from her upstairs bathroom.  They didn't live that close to each other but he lived on Padre Island and there just happened to be a clear view down the main canal and across several empty lots across the half mile or so to the front of dad's house.  My dad noted she had a pair of binoculars in this upstairs bathroom. She obviously was aware of who and when his other pieces were at his house so most of the time he stayed at their houses.  Dad finally ended all but one of these relationships.  He told me that he couldn't handle the stress of juggling these ladies and it was causing his hair to fall out.

Username and all that.

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Teamdirtyleg said:

From what I've seen, old dudes are players.  The numbers work decisively in their favor at that point in life and they can just go from woman to woman.

On 2/4/2022 at 10:35 AM, Murfdogg21 said:

She was in the bottom quartile of Boise cheerleaders based on her IG photos. Maybe Harsin does have an eye for late blooming talent. 

She’s not hot. She is very much a AT&T Lily clone, which means she’s plump and has dark eyes. Way too much for that age. I realize your wife has evolved to Skeletor, but side piece is a one night deal and you block her number - not a girl you drag to the South from weird ass Boise. 

14 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

From what I've seen, old dudes are players.  The numbers work decisively in their favor at that point in life and they can just go from woman to woman.

This was about 25 years ago so he was in his mid 50's. I used to say there was no way any girls my age would put up with any of the shit he was managing to pull off. He would just respond that the years, age, divorces had a way of curing people of expectations.  

19 minutes ago, Porterhouse said:

She’s not hot. She is very much a AT&T Lily clone, which means she’s plump and has dark eyes. Way too much for that age. I realize your wife has evolved to Skeletor, but side piece is a one night deal and you block her number - not a girl you drag to the South from weird ass Boise. 

In my observation over the years, men don't generally "cheat up" from their wives.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Teamdirtyleg said:

In my observation over the years, men don't generally "cheat up" from their wives.

Sometimes yes, sometimes no. What is key above all is that it’s different. 

But you don’t give them jobs and move them across the country with their weird names. He’s an idiot. 

1 hour ago, Teamdirtyleg said:

After my dad's second divorce he was juggling 3 or 4 different women.  He would spend the weekend with one then Sunday evening part ways and spend a couple days with the next one and so on. One day I went with him and one of his girlfriends to the grocery store. I walked off to go find something, saw one of his other girlfriends down another isle (one who he had just spent the weekend with and dropped off a few hours prior) and went back to my dad to discreetly let him know Linda was 3 isles over.  He immediately announced we had enough groceries and it was time to check out. Which totally wasn't suspicious at all considering we were only about half way through the store but his companion didn't seem to suspect anything.  He made it out unscathed. One of his girlfriends could see his driveway from her upstairs bathroom.  They didn't live that close to each other but he lived on Padre Island and there just happened to be a clear view down the main canal and across several empty lots across the half mile or so to the front of dad's house.  My dad noted she had a pair of binoculars in this upstairs bathroom. She obviously was aware of who and when his other pieces were at his house so most of the time he stayed at their houses.  Dad finally ended all but one of these relationships.  He told me that he couldn't handle the stress of juggling these ladies and it was causing his hair to fall out.

11285031.jpg

• immamac changed the title to Bryan Harsin at Auburn (Spoiler: He Got Fired)