9.13.21 Coach Sark press conference 11am

bigup2dahorns

On LHN, Austin radio, and www.texassports.com

Not ready for prime time, team embarrased on the road and fans storm the field after the game ends. 2021 version of Simms/Applewhite? O-line and D-line didn't hold up. Special teams not so special. Hogs blow out Horns 40-21 and Texas moves to 1-1 record. Next up: Rice and The Mob

E_GqwpUXMAwZHVK?format=jpg&name=900x900

E_CfPioXEAA8Mo5?format=jpg&name=medium

JDM6096-900x600.jpg

JDM7012.jpg

JDM7203-900x601.jpg

JDM7361.jpg

xXrhnoSU?format=jpg&name=medium

k-7GtXtG?format=jpg&name=medium

E_DQekRWYAMmVyt?format=jpg&name=medium

houston-tx-usa-24th-nov-2018-the-rice-ow

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

Odds he sticks with Card as starter? I’m betting no qb change until we lose to Tech or TCU

QB1 is probably 3rd in the pecking order of issues on Offense. I’d go with Card but Casey deserves 2 full quarters and I’d give him quarters 2 and 4. 

• Hook 'Em 1

38 minutes ago, Droopy said:

QB1 is probably 3rd in the pecking order of issues on Offense. I’d go with Card but Casey deserves 2 full quarters and I’d give him quarters 2 and 4. 

It doesn't matter where in the pecking order it is....mediocre start against ULa. and an abysmal performance, which included 3 sacks an unforgiveable "lack-of-awareness" turnover turnover deep in our own territory SHOULD result in the guy who came in 2nd place by a supposedly razor-thin margin gets the reins for the next two games.

56 minutes ago, bigup2dahorns said:

On LHN, Austin radio, and www.texassports.com

Not ready for prime time, team embarrased on the road and fans storm the field after the game ends. 2021 version of Simms/Applewhite? O-line and D-line didn't hold up. Special teams not so special. Hogs blow out Horns 40-21 and Texas moves to 1-1 record. Next up: Rice and The Mob

E_CfPioXEAA8Mo5?format=jpg&name=medium

I'm trying to figure out what's going on here?  Is the arky on the left wearing cut off daisy dukes and knee high black socks?

Also, x,1,2,x

You look at Rice over there and it's just all about the tradition of wondering why Rice plays Texas. It's like looking at why we try to go to the moon. It's just all about the tradition of we don't do things because they are easy, we do things because they are hard. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, Droopy said:

Insane. Casey clearly is better for the big lights. We toss card out we will lose to tech or tcu and not have Casey prepared to play ou then gets butt fucked by them too. 

Sark first big press conference. Welcome coach! All the other pre season bullshit is over, no fluff bullshit and shoot us straight and make fucking changes. If you don’t and double down on being arrogant like Herman then enjoy your 2-3 years here and going back to being a consultant for a nfl team or a OC for another college.