Kyle Rittenhouse

tx 3 putt

1. The judge has made me uneasy. 

2. why was he the only vigilante singled out ?

3. The person who purchased that rifle from needs to rot in a prison cell

4. KR imo, is not a good person 

5. I think he killed (accidentally?) the first person and the crowd chased him down

6. if he walks, hopefully his entire life is miserable 

Edited by tx 3 putt
  • Hook 'Em 3

One thing is clear, he purposefully put himself in a situation where where having to defend himself was very likely and he brought a gun with him.  That alone shows that he went there looking for trouble (ie looking to shoot someone).  

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 6

1 minute ago, SwAss said:

One thing is clear, he purposefully put himself in a situation where where having to defend himself was very likely and he brought a gun with him.  That alone shows that he went there looking for trouble (ie looking to shoot someone).  

he’s fully responsible for this whole situation. 

• Hook 'Em 5

2 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Couldn't you use a plastic spoon to kill someone? 

Not the tool of choice if you were looking to show up at a gathering of those you've been taught and conditioned to detest in order to live out a dark/violent fantasy.  

Edited by SwAss
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Fuck You 5

2 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I'd like to see the science behind decapitating someone with a skateboard. I've seen horrible videos of people doing it with a machete and even that took several tries. JFC these people

Just imagine a heard of wild hogs with skateboards come to decapitate you and your family! You NEED an AR15 to fight off that kind of evil. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I'd like to see the science behind decapitating someone with a skateboard. I've seen horrible videos of people doing it with a machete and even that took several tries. JFC these people

you think a courtroom is fact based?

5 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Here's the thing, it sounds like he has a pretty maga friendly jury.  We all know how fucking stupid those rubes are, so that will probably work.

It will work.

We have people on this board who think it's okay to kill someone for pulling into your driveway at night.

Rittenhouse's odds of walking are very high.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

3 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

It will work.

We have people on this board who think it's okay to kill someone for pulling into your driveway at night.

Rittenhouse's odds of walking are very high.

I haven’t been to that thread since the day of. Someone really argued that?

6 minutes ago, Satoshi said:

Horrible situation that night. He will be acquitted. The dumbest guy in all this was the one who brought a skateboard to a gun fight. The definition of FAFO

He brought a skate board to a protest against police brutality. Somebody else brought a gun to a counter protest about police brutality.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, SydneyCarton said:

Get fucked, you piece of shit. The fact you or anyone has the mentality that it was a gun fight is why this country is going to shit. This used to be a country of ideas, and compromise, and conversation. The days of the city on on the hill as it relates to this country are dead, and it makes me sad. 

Shots had already been fired at the point of the skateboard guy getting involved. So yeah it reached the level of gun fight at the point he got involved. Not sure what you don’t understand about that. 

• Fuck You 28

1 hour ago, SwAss said:

There are God given rights and there are Constitutional Rights, and this right, like the right to fuck around and find out, is both. 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Satoshi said:

Shots had already been fired at the point of the skateboard guy getting involved. So yeah it reached the level of gun fight at the point he got involved. Not sure what you don’t understand about that. 

Doesn't a gun fight imply more than one gun?

1 hour ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

we should probably bring back public executions by axe just so that people know how hard it is to actually kill someone. 

28 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

"Huge fan!"

- @Johnny Sack

not even joking. Jack is straight up idolizing rittenhouse

9 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

We live in a world where dickheads like you are discouraging policing and celebrating riots, looting, property damage, and hurting people. It's close to the time when folks are going to step in the gap and protect ourselves and each other in the absence of useful government.

Kids his age have fought and defended for most of human history. We have only recently infantilized our kids to the point where they are barely adults in their 20s or even 30s. Kid was clearly trained and knew how to use the weapon, as he used it perfectly to defend himself. All it took for those useless POSs to not get shot was not to attack him. I have zero issue with him putting them down.

I would discourage anyone I know or care about from doing the same because I don't want them at risk. That is my selfish side. But I would be proud of them risking themselves for others.  Kid had every right to be there.  He did not go hunting anyone.  He had his rifle for self defense.  He was cleaning graffiti, rendering aid, and trying to stop rioting arsonists from pushing a dumpster lit on fire towards a gas station.  He threatened no one with his rifle.  He used it to defend himself only when attacked and he had no other choice.

Three people fucked around.  Three people found out.

6 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

spacer.png

• Rage+1 2

1 hour ago, High Plains Drifter said:

He brought a skate board to a protest against police brutality. Somebody else brought a gun to a counter protest about police brutality.

Brought a gun to "defend" against practically non-existent property crimes, no less.  The kid was a juvenile gang member, aka cop in training.  

• Rage+1 1