Joshua Moore might be gone

texifornia

45 minutes ago, perfectchaos007 said:

I got excited about the mass exodus when Charlie Strong got rid of Mack’s players, but the results only got worse. Hopefully the exodus of players in the Sark era lead to better results but I’m not getting my hopes up this time around 

Yep, in some ways it all feels like a movie I've seen before, over and over. 

• Like 2

He was our leading receiver last year.  He's got talent.  He gets open.  He almost caught Whittington for the #2 receiver this year.  But he's clearly got some issues.  And we do too.  Now our #2 receiver has only 153 yards (not counting Bijan who is just behind Moore in yardage).

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, bullet said:

He was our leading receiver last year.  He's got talent.  He gets open.  He almost caught Whittington for the #2 receiver this year.  But he's clearly got some issues.  And we do too.  Now our #2 receiver has only 153 yards (not counting Bijan who is just behind Moore in yardage).

He played in 10 games and had 30 catches for 472 yards and 9 TDs last year. I get the "leading receiver", but that wasnt through excellence. He had greater than 2 catches in 4 games. HE had 11 catches for 200 yards and 4 TDs  after the fist 2 games vs UTEP and Texas Tech. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, texasstrong12 said:

I think his brother Jordan is at Kilgore now. 

From A&M, to Houston, to Kilgore. 

It was well known in the recruiting process that both these guys were kind of questionable characters and that's proving to be true. Hope they find the right support system eventually. 

He'll probably end up Sul Ross or A&M Kingsville next year.

13 minutes ago, Codaxx said:

He played in 10 games and had 30 catches for 472 yards and 9 TDs last year. I get the "leading receiver", but that wasnt through excellence. He had greater than 2 catches in 4 games. HE had 11 catches for 200 yards and 4 TDs  after the fist 2 games vs UTEP and Texas Tech. 

Point is He was the best we had.  And he was the 2nd best we had healthy this year.

Got a friend who’s got some high school buddies that are walk ons. He’s in a fucking street gang. Based on results and from what I’ve heard, he’s more interested in being a gangster than a football player 

Maybe he’ll have a chance at Central Florida then.

2 hours ago, longhornmatt said:

He still weighs like 165 pounds.  His S&C gains are even worse for a gangster than a football player.  “Is Josh Moore going to have to choke a bitch?  No, I’m asking because I need to get some sedatives first because she could easily break my grip if she’s at full strength.”

Who needs strength when you got that glock with stendo mag?

1 hour ago, bullet said:

I see what you did there.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Fletch said:

Got a friend who’s got some high school buddies that are walk ons. He’s in a fucking street gang. Based on results and from what I’ve heard, he’s more interested in being a gangster than a football player 

“Badboy, stick to being a gangstar, leave this to me and Sol” 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Droopy said:

Someone, somewhere has to be making money on this team. For this much "bad luck" or whatever you'd like to call it, there has to be something going on. I mean, our own fucking media hates us and talks shit on the reg, even when we do something right. There has to be something going on.

https://www.thorsven.net/BDABBA/Images/dis21776.jpg

1 hour ago, 0xdeadbeef said:

so was Anwar Richardson was right to report that, or did his reporting steer this to happen? 

JM apparently just sucks at life so it was probably happening regardless.  But Anwar and Ketch still treat Texas football like TMZ.    This is the kind of thing that should have been a blurb on whatever their weekly update/column is including possibility about suspension for a quarter or whatever.  Not a tweet/post the second they get info.   I still think BS to fan the flames to drive clicks.

• Hook 'Em 2