Joshua Moore might be gone

texifornia

Right, and that’s why its called Yoakum and not Plains.  Sheesh….hope your information is better than your research about rig hand jobs in “Yoakum, Texas”.

I only have 18 years of experience with that shithole. Went to school with Moore’s dad. He was oilfield last I heard. Half the adult men are gone most of the year on rigs, mostly in south Texas and offshore. Another large portion worked in saddle factories for $8/hour until those jobs moved to China. The rest either drive to a processing plant to work or build fences for a living.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, XForce said:

I stopped watching the game with five minutes left and deleted it off of my DVR. Did Moore play very much in the second half? I didn’t even notice it for the parts that I was watching.

Yeah I wanna say his 24 yard reception that was mostly easy yac on a crossing route(?) came in the 2nd half. Hey! He was probably our most "productive" receiver in the 2nd half! He really balled after trashing all his team mates

Capture+_2021-11-09-06-28-50.png

Edited by B00M
God dammit those fucking brewer receptions. Step out of bounds with no defender near you and trip over your dick at the LOS. Wiley should've broken out this year.

1 hour ago, markstanco said:

Ive always wondered if the coaches have some type of gentleman's agreement when somebody hits the portal.  Say LA Tech is interested, Skip Holt would call up Sark and ask about his issues he sees on social media and the fan boards to confirm truths.

Some coaches undoubtedly do that.

4 hours ago, B00M said:

Yeah I wanna say his 24 yard reception that was mostly easy yac on a crossing route(?) came in the 2nd half. Hey! He was probably our most "productive" receiver in the 2nd half! He really balled after trashing all his team mates

Capture+_2021-11-09-06-28-50.png

Only reason Brewer is starting is because Wiley can't even get in the way on blocked assignments. Brewer catching the ball is embarrassing and won't be missed. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Ive always wondered if the coaches have some type of gentleman's agreement when somebody hits the portal.  Say LA Tech is interested, Skip Holt would call up Sark and ask about his issues he sees on social media and the fan boards to confirm truths.

It would be very weird if they didn’t do that. Of course, I doubt they would give honest answers to everyone.

Sark: Oh hey, Lincoln. You say you’re interested in Josh? Yeah, he’s great. Supremely talented on the field and just one of the best guys you could ever hope to have in your locker room. Really sucks we couldn’t get him the ball enough to keep him happy. Hope you’re lucky enough to snag him, because he’s one in a million!
  • Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, markstanco said:

If he wanted to bad mouth a player he could just refer the coach to Surly...

• 1 month later...
I believe that issue came up during the Baylor rape saga. A transferring player was given a clean bill of health. Only for the coaches to argue later about what was said.