West Virginia Game Week

Wulaw Horn

I lived in Biloxi, MS in the fall of 1995. I lived near Champaigne, IL in the fall of 1991.  Other than those two years, I've either attended in person, watched on TV, or listened on the radio (twice I was camping without a way to watch) to every single Longhorn game since the late 80s. 

But I'm not watching next week. I'm done with this shit. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, sidis said:

Maybe you should stop making these stupid fucking threads every week.

I mean, it’s a game week thread. And title accordingly. We basically always have these. If someone needs to be blamed for this shit show beyond what happened on the field and you want to blame me, go ahead I guess. 

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, Wulaw Horn said:

I mean, it’s a game week thread. And title accordingly. We basically always have these. If someone needs to be blamed for this shit show beyond what happened on the field and you want to blame me, go ahead I guess. 

You're a lot easier (and cheaper) to fire. It's the truest solution in all organizations known in mankind's history. Sorry Wulaw.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

I am speechless. I would like to think that KU scoring 3 TDs in the waning minutes of the first half was a self-inflicted disaster, but the 5 game losing streak does not lie. It's one thing or another in every loss. Since the first half of the OU game, the team has disappointed in one astonishing way after another. Outside of the ISU game, all the games were "almost Ws". Almosts is a leftover from the previous coaching staff.