• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

16 hours ago, Enchubben said:

I have bitched about this for years and was the real eye opener for me that the Texans never had what it takes to win big until that staff is gone. What a dumb ass pic which was extremely obvious at the time which was better. 

Fat Randy got the groza award for kicking a bunch of 30 yard field goals while Tucker was clutch from 50 and did punt and some kickoff as well. Tucker ends up with a. Franchise tag and fat aggy randy is a joke. I’m confident dumb ass Kubiak wanted him because....aggy.

Within the same time frame: Fat Randy on his 5th team... and the 21st most accurate kicker in the NFL. 

Justin Tucker is the richest kicker in the NFL and the most accurate kicker in NFL history. 

All you need to know. 

Not sure if already posted:

A former Texas football standout was found guilty of killing a jogger with a machete in 2015

The jury delivered Thomas Johnson’s verdict in less than 30 minutes on Tuesday, the Dallas Morning-News reported. He had previously confessed to the murder in October 2015.

Johnson, who starred at Skyline High School and played one season at Texas A&M, confessed five years ago to killing Dave Stevens along White Rock Creek Trail in East Dallas. He called authorities moments after the killing and that DNA evidence also pointed to his guilt, prosecutors said Monday.

Edited by Lhorn

8 minutes ago, Machinator said:

This guy or another guy might take this job. But this is Phil Knight. What I'm crossing my fingers happens is aTm comes in and says "Listen, we'll offer you 1.5 million. That's double your current salary to handle the largest rootin' tootin' athletic budget in the country," ignoring that fact that that mirage will disappear accordingly when the clock strikes 2020 or so. Then he goes back and Phil Knight says "I'll make it 1.6" and Mullens sprains a thumb trying to sign the contract as fast as possible. Because Eugene, Oregon looks like this:

view-from-skinner-s-butte-eugene.png

Willamette%20River%20Bike%20Path%20by%20

20151207-1-eugeneoregon-general-560.jpg

1 hour ago, Drew said:

Can’t wait to see how they spin this as a great thing...

We just got a sitting AD at a prestigious PAC 12 school!

You just don’t walk into Nike U and take one of their biggest guys. It just doesn’t happen...unless you’re A&M. 

46 minutes ago, texaslong said:

You just don’t walk into Nike U and take one of their biggest guys. It just doesn’t happen...unless you’re A&M. 

That's right, John Sharp has Phil Knight shaking in his Nikes.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

This guy or another guy might take this job. But this is Phil Knight. What I'm crossing my fingers happens is aTm comes in and says "Listen, we'll offer you 1.5 million. That's double your current salary to handle the largest rootin' tootin' athletic budget in the country," ignoring that fact that that mirage will disappear accordingly when the clock strikes 2020 or so. Then he goes back and Phil Knight says "I'll make it 1.6" and Mullens sprains a thumb trying to sign the contract as fast as possible. Because Eugene, Oregon looks like this:

view-from-skinner-s-butte-eugene.png

Willamette%20River%20Bike%20Path%20by%20

20151207-1-eugeneoregon-general-560.jpg

Ha! The station is lit biotch! Fuck these leftist commie breeding colonies!

He obviously hasn’t visited that dump site.
I was in eugene 2 years ago and needed to kill some time since it was 3p and I didnt want to hit Portland right at rush hour, so I went to the campus.

What a beautiful place. And good Lord the football facility was just amazing from Autzen stadium to the practice facility.

I could not imagine going from that to a campus in a shithole town where every building is brown.

However, taxes are high and the money whip king is interested.

You'd think Knight's response would be something like "That's fine, Mr Mullens. Sounds like your mind is set, so I won't insult you by making you an offer you can't refuse. Luca, you and Fingers accompany Mr Mullens here to his final destination."

51 minutes ago, Leanderman said:

Cannot wait tll he goes from left wing west coast to seeing the gomers doing boot slide and nut grabbin. 

When Mullens gets off the plane in aggyland they will be standing on the tarmac grabbing their nuts.  Welcome to College Station!

9 minutes ago, Terry Silver said:

When Mullens gets off the plane in aggyland they will be standing on the tarmac grabbing their nuts.  Welcome to College Station!

While he is thinking, “This place ought to be lit...... with a B-52 load of napalm”.

Edited by Armybrat
  • Like 4

Don't you put aggy on dinklage/Tyrion!  He is the polar opposite of aggy.  Constantly outkicking the coverage.  
Dinklage slays copious amounts of ass and isn't a cuck. We're in agreement the only thing he shares with jimbo is stature..

2 hours ago, ousux said:
On 4/30/2019 at 8:45 PM, ChiTownDoc said:
Don't you put aggy on dinklage/Tyrion!  He is the polar opposite of aggy.  Constantly outkicking the coverage.  

Dinklage slays copious amounts of ass and isn't a cuck.

he gets more action in a week than Jimbo's had his entire life

Texas Science Olympiad - I’m in the heart of darkness this weekend.

they just took the whole fake army out for a march-around.  The band, the dog, the swords, the hairy women with deep voices, the whole shebang.

ive never been to North Korea but I imagine it is like this, with better women.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1