• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

3 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

Oh God I went to a wedding like this in 2011. Girlfriend's cousin was getting married. She went to SMU, husband went to aggy. At the beginning of the reception the DJ played the war hymn and all the aggies ran onto to dance floor whooping and hollering. Then they sawed varsity's horns off... Me, the GF and the non aggies were in the back of the room and couldn't believe we were actually witnessing that buffoonery. 

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

6 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

Oh God I went to a wedding like this in 2011. Girlfriend's cousin was getting married. She went to SMU, husband went to aggy. At the beginning of the reception the DJ played the war hymn and all the aggies ran onto to dance floor whooping and hollering. Then they sawed varsity's horns off... Me, the GF and the non aggies were in the back of the room and couldn't believe we were actually witnessing that buffoonery. 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e477h0xhj5j2dgyklpnae

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, Chopper said:

It seems more like something they'd make up after the game because it sounds good. The easier and more believable explanation is that MSU sucks, their coach was out the door and out of his depth, and they had no film on ATM's starting qb.

You just described 75% of the words that have ever come out of Liucci 's mouth 

31 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

As of today, Dave is 23-23 in year 4 at Baylor. They'll definitely lose their last 2 games. If he somehow survives the coaching purge this season, his seat will be 3rd degree burns hot for 2024. The 2021 12-2 Big 12 Champions and Sugar Bowl win was the biggest wool over Baylor fans eyes lol 

Couldn't have happened to a better group of people. 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

JFC.  We need to rid ourselves of these people, but instead, we are going back to playing them every year.  God dammit.  SEC needs to forcibly oust them.  Send them back to the Big 12.

• Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, Longboard Horn said:

Also happened when my best friend (aggy) married his gf (also an aggy).  The bride's brother and I rolled our eyes and went outside. 

53 minutes ago, PvilleStang said:

That really puts a dent in their rape cover-up slush fund.

Fat Gary probably takes that job for free

1. 90 minutes from FW and Austin-keep his dentist on Bellaire Dr etc 

2. All the shiplap his wife can consume

3. Can be big man in town again if hes moderately successful 

4. Spite. Most importantly spite. Play TCU every year. Erase any trace of Briles from campus

Winner of the Big 12 will get in the 12 team playoff. Its probably the easiest path ATP

7 minutes ago, cmontexas said:

Fat Gary probably takes that job for free

1. 90 minutes from FW and Austin-keep his dentist on Bellaire Dr etc 

2. All the shiplap his wife can consume

3. Can be big man in town again if hes moderately successful 

4. Spite. Most importantly spite. Play TCU every year. Erase any trace of Briles from campus

Winner of the Big 12 will get in the 12 team playoff. Its probably the easiest path ATP

I could definitely see that.

It would be a good move for Baylor.

1 hour ago, TrashMaster G said:

giphy.gif

In every sense of the word                       

dork mini-speaker.png (dôrk)
Share: 
n.
1. Slang A stupid, inept, or foolish person: "the stupid antics of America's favorite teen-age cartoon dorks" (Joshua Mooney).
2. Vulgar Slang The penis.

[Perhaps from dork, variant of DIRK.]

dorki·ness n.
dorky adj.

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition copyright ©2022 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

I fell bad for that wife when she has to divorce her husband when she finds out him and the best man have rekindled their college love affair.

Not that there's anything wrong with that......

34 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

You need to get better friends.

Always makes me laugh that people act like the guys (or girls) they went to middle and high school with and formed long-lasting friendships with should be dropped just bc they went to aggy.

2 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

face-melting-indiana-jones.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

21 hours ago, FtheBig12 said:

Did you follow the forums at all back then? Yes a very large percentage of our fan base were convinced he was coming. had a house picked out at one point

The Saban-to-Texas thing at least had legs to it, wasn't purely message-board wishcasting. That is, if you believe Tom Hicks: 

Former Texas Regent shares the story of school's pursuit of Nick Saban, claims Mack Brown killed the deal

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 3

On 11/13/2023 at 2:50 PM, Hagbard Celine said:

@aggypedia the reveille section needs work: https://aggypedia.com/aggypedia/texas-am-university/reveille/#Head_of_the_aggy_Corps

please include the softcore fanfic here quoted in a new subsection "heavy petting"

Excellent.

https://aggypedia.com/aggypedia/texas-am-university/reveille/

This section needs some help - our call for authors stands if anyone would like to provide more detail, photos, etc.!

6 minutes ago, derpyhorndog said:

The Saban-to-Texas thing at least had legs to it, wasn't purely message-board wishcasting. That is, if you believe Tom Hicks: 

Former Texas Regent shares the story of school's pursuit of Nick Saban, claims Mack Brown killed the deal

That makes more sense than anything I've heard previously.  

3 minutes ago, Dewey said:

I'm driving 7.5 hours just so I can see my Aggy cousins NOT want to talk about football. I remember clearly that Christmas Eve before their orange bowl, it was as if they had won the national championship. They thought with Jimbo in the house that they controlled the state and Texas was fucked. And here we are a short time later, 9-1, in the playoff picture, another solid recruiting class and they're looking for a new coach and paying off a fully guaranteed 100 mil contract. 

It's funny that all those years of calling Mack a snake oil salesman, aggy can't spot one right in front of them. They let a used car salesman take them for 100 mil. 

I don't give a fuck if they're next coach is Urban Meyer, they won't win shit. 

They act like all the rumblings at FSU were false.  They just didn't want to listen to the fan/school feedback on what a charlatan he is.  Everyone knew he was only succeeding on the prior coaches legacy and a generational talent in QB.  The real irony is Jimbo thought he was the genesis for the success of the teams at FSU.  His repeated mantra of "execution" over and over told me early that he placed the blame on the players, not himself.  It's like he knew once what he was doing and lazy - he never did in the first place.

29 minutes ago, derpyhorndog said:

Yeah I was aware of that conversation and was one of the many reasons I despise Mack.

• Hook 'Em 1

Same here, aggy cousin in Houston. At the reception they even paid the party band (who seemed used to bizarre requests) to do the aggy war hymn. At least 3/4 of the attendees were cult members, the rest of us kind of huddled together near the buffet tables in horror. At least there was open bar so it wasn't all bad
  • Rage+1 2

48 minutes ago, Dewey said:

I'm driving 7.5 hours just so I can see my Aggy cousins NOT want to talk about football. I remember clearly that Christmas Eve before their orange bowl, it was as if they had won the national championship. They thought with Jimbo in the house that they controlled the state and Texas was fucked. And here we are a short time later, 9-1, in the playoff picture, another solid recruiting class and they're looking for a new coach and paying off a fully guaranteed 100 mil contract. 

It's funny that all those years of calling Mack a snake oil salesman, aggy can't spot one right in front of them. They let a used car salesman take them for 100 mil. 

I don't give a fuck if they're next coach is Urban Meyer, they won't win shit. 

You don’t have to say a word….just wear a Texas shirt OR an aggy shirt….point made!

There are high school friends who went to A&M then there are high school friends who went to A&M and became cult members. One of my best friends went there and so did his wife. They met there. But at their wedding maroon was not one of the colors and no A&M songs were played at the reception. So no, you don't always have to cut old friends loose for going there. 

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, Dewey said:

And here we are a short time later, 9-1, in the playoff picture, another solid recruiting class and they're looking for a new coach and paying off a fully guaranteed 100 mil contract. 

They're only looking for one new coach. The head coach. All the other coaches are staying because the only thing wrong was the head coach. 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

There are high school friends who went to A&M then there are high school friends who went to A&M and became cult members. One of my best friends went there and so did his wife. They met there. But at their wedding maroon was not one of the colors and no A&M songs were played at the reception. So no, you don't always have to cut old friends loose for going there. 

My basic rule is can you take being given shit on a pretty regular basis? If so we are cool if not you are going to be too angry all the time and meh I don't give a fuck. Note I am perfectly fine when people lampoon UT when we do our stupid shit..... Which sadly over the past 14 years has been far too often.