• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

I can see it now. 3 years in with stoops. 
Texags discussing latest loss. 
“Did you see the effort Billy Bob gave on that play? That is a 3 star that almost caught that 5 star receiver from UT, Bama, Georgia or Tenn. He is a perfect. Wants to be here. Loves agland. Need more like him. 

And the best part of this is that it is extremely unlikely he keeps the current staff. So all of those recruits that loved the staff...

There is nothing about this hire that could be spun as exciting to me... Plus that means they also get to have his brother there "coaching" LBs...

• Hook 'Em 1

This may look like a technology that debuted in the first half of the 17th century.  Think again!  This is a freight shuttle system that’s truly new and unique and special.  We spent big money on this fantastic innovation that moves goods on a fixed rail!  We’re not afraid to spend big money to upgrade.  Just watch.  Gonna change how business is done, and we thought it all up ourselves.

IMG_1259.jpeg

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Doctor of Neighborhood said:

This may look like a technology that debuted in the first half of the 17th century.  Think again!  This is a freight shuttle system that’s truly new and unique and special.  We spent big money on this fantastic innovation that moves goods on a fixed rail!  We’re not afraid to spend big money to upgrade.  Just watch.  Gonna change how business is done, and we thought it all up ourselves.

IMG_1259.jpeg

happy season 4 GIF

• Haha 2

Woodward and Bjork have to be plants. There’s no other explanation for what is happening in aggyland. The question is who is orchestrating this operation? This is some George Soros level shit.

It really does seem that way.

Bjork looks like a major dumbfuck but this seems way beyond him just being a dumbass
  • Hook 'Em 1

Ok, where's the hidden camera....I feel like we're being punked.  No way aggy fires Jimbo for Mark Stoops.  Even they aren't that dumb.  

Sir, may I interest you in my newsletter? It is titled “aggy: dumber than any human can possibly imagine.” You’re over 18, right? I won’t let children read it. It’s too….graphic.
  • Like 1

Unpopular opinion, but this actually isn’t a terrible hire. He competed very well with what he had to work with at UK and recruited far above what he should’ve been able to. He went toe to toe with the best SEC teams regularly but just didn’t have the horses to run with them all game. Everyone hated playing his teams and I think he’ll bring that over to A&…

sorry I just couldnt finish typing that without bursting out laughing

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3
  • Prepare your anus 2

2 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Unpopular opinion, but this actually isn’t a terrible hire. He competed very well with what he had to work with at UK and recruited far above what he should’ve been able to. He went toe to toe with the best SEC teams regularly but just didn’t have the horses to run with them all game. Everyone hated playing his teams and I think he’ll bring that over to A&…

sorry I just couldnt finish typing that without bursting out laughing

How you know it's a terrible hire....

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

This is fucking amazing.   Shitbag stoops already makes $9m/yr.   Grossly overpaid as is.   Aggy will double down, raise or even match this for a multi year deal - five a the minimum and be out close to $50m + what Jimbo cost them.  In my veins…..NOW!!!!

From a straight trade, Stoops is probably better than Jimbo today. But the cost is going to be ridiculous with assistant buyouts, UK buyout and then at min $9M/yr for Stoops. Surely, he’s getting a raise or more years to go to aggy.
  • Like 1