• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

9 hours ago, Born to Run said:
On 12/23/2023 at 8:58 PM, ALexusTexus7 said:
badb9c02ac356dec3cc8a61fbce4ebe2.jpg
NSIAP

Kinda brilliant producing a shirt that your fans mindlessly gobble up today, and then your rivals also want to buy ironically a few years later. Aggy big brains!

They need a new one saying “Can’t make rent, got Jimbo’d.”.  

To complete the circle.

• Hook 'Em 3

14 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

So all the other league members can vote to kick those goobers to the curb and everyone still gets paid?  I see no downside. 

Texas would stick up for them and prevent it. Actually, that may be even more humiliating than getting voted off the island.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 12/23/2023 at 11:35 AM, mchookem said:

omg lol 😆 that's like the guy complaining about UT 'trash liberals' running Texas 😆

tenor(4).gif.3eca9e841b19c24ed021054f3bcb1188.gif

ok, so this reminds me of a story i was contemplating sharing, but fuck it, they obviously don't care...a close friend is married to aggy. he has worked for UT for ~13 years, in a very typical aggy field, an important role in some big capital projects (i don't want to get too specific...not that it fucking matters, as will soon be evident)...

he's always seemed more the antithesis of aggy (politics, lifestyle, laughing at the corps, etc)...except for football, which he goes full homer on.

they've recently made a massive life change, saved up, quit their jobs (too young to actually retire) and have left the country to basically pull a Jules and 'walk the earth' (EU mostly).

anyways...he gave no notice. left for 'vacation' as far as his boss/coworkers knew, and after two weeks sent an email from the other side of the world 'yeah, i'm not coming back, ever, fuck you very much'. 

we were pretty stunned. i mean forget just the basics of torching career bridges (he obviously has no intentions of working again in his field)... when my friend told me that's what he did I was like "holy shit... did he really want to just give a giant 'fuck you' to UT??" and her answer was 'yep'. 

i mean...tbh our generally impression of him and the kind of person he is took a serious hit. who does that shit, on purpose, with that intent??

obviously aggy, that's who 🙄

ETA i imagine he's unhappy with how the season progressed so really...

spite-seinfeld.gif.c319275d2ee3e324eaf51ad3129f7b33.gif

he has worked for UT for ~13 years, in a very typical aggy field, an important role in some big capital projects (i don't want to get too specific...not that it fucking matters, as will soon be evident)...

He’s a landscaper?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

On 12/24/2023 at 12:52 PM, TonyTexas said:

I’m having a hard time understanding why aggy is a 2 point favorite vs OSU

My book now has them as a 2 point dog. It’s like Vegas just figured out their entire starting roster is leaving or sitting out.

I could have sworn they were a 4 point opening favorite, which is just wild to see that much movement.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Enchubben said:

My book now has them as a 2 point dog. It’s like Vegas just figured out their entire starting roster is leaving or sitting out.

I could have sworn they were a 4 point opening favorite, which is just wild to see that much movement.

Same here.  I got in last night at OSU +2 and now it's OSU -2.  Pretty sure in my book it opened at OSU +3.

28 minutes ago, shakahorn said:

Same here.  I got in last night at OSU +2 and now it's OSU -2.  Pretty sure in my book it opened at OSU +3.

I'm pretty sure the betting public hasn't caught up to the transfer portal when it comes to bowl games.  Case in point they had Utah as 7 point favorites despite the fact the Utes had Bryson Barnes starting even though he is portaling out.  That dude probably shouldn't have thrown a single pass but yet he did and they lost by 7 instead.

50 minutes ago, shakahorn said:

That would require betting aggy +2 at this point.  Can't bring myself to do that.

Yea me either, though I had OSU ML and not the points so it doesn’t work for me. 

A real winner would have been teasing the under with both sides. OSU +10.5/under initially and Aggy +9.5/under. 

34 minutes ago, msucolt45 said:

I’ll be shocked if aggy keeps it under 13.5. Mullet and Crew we’re embarrassed last time on TV, so I’m expecting a “barn-shed” type beat down by the Pokes! Not really a betting guy, but this game has ass whipping written all over it.

Hook’em!!!

Oklahoma State really only whipped Cincinnati this year. Most of their wins were 14 points or less. They did however get fucked by South Alabama, Central Florida, and Texas of their 4 losses it was only Iowa State that they were within one score of.

I fully expect OSU to win but the score will likely be far closer than it should be.

3 hours ago, Enchubben said:

I jumped on OSU moneyline a couple weeks ago @+133. I'm guessing I can probably wait til tomorrow and get  aggy ML at about the same odds to guarantee a small profit. But fuck that, I don't think aggy is gonna be close in this one. I'm hoping Gundy directs a snuff film out there tomorrow. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

Uh, try again, tsip:

Transfer additions for Texas A&M.          

Howard-diamond in the rough    
Bailey-diamond in the rough     
Jones-diamond in the rough   
Miller-diamond in the rough
Wright-diamond in the rough
Lee-diamond in the rough
Allen-diamond in the rough

Texas transfer additions. 

Moore-nil overpaid diva who elko wisely avoided and will never pan out
Mukuba-etc
Golden-etc

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Drool 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

Oklahoma State really only whipped Cincinnati this year. Most of their wins were 14 points or less. They did however get fucked by South Alabama, Central Florida, and Texas of their 4 losses it was only Iowa State that they were within one score of.
I fully expect OSU to win but the score will likely be far closer than it should be.

You also have to think about OSU’s coaching staff being consistent throughout the last month, while half+ of aggy was missing or recruiting against them. So much for “bowl prep,” so advantage Pokes!

Hook’em!!!

19 minutes ago, msucolt45 said:

You also have to think about OSU’s coaching staff being consistent throughout the last month, while half+ of aggy was missing or recruiting against them. So much for “bowl prep,” so advantage Pokes!

Hook’em!!!

stupid sip.

john sharpe is playing the SITTING BIG BIRD LONG BOY TALKIE GAME

with all of the starters gone and no corch tendencies to plan against, mullet is flailing at straws!

29da0e9d0125c2b3d1b633ee042f65a2.jpg.166600143060a6680e61c2ca1d142d45.jpg

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, msucolt45 said:

Hook’em!!!

This right here…..    A good friend of mine (an aggy) has a son student coaching at aggy.   He said this exactly to me on Sunday.  Add in the players they’ve lost in the last few weeks and it could be ugly but glorious to watch.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

Not to mention, the Aggies have a smaller, retooled coaching staff under Elijah Robinson. The interim head coach previously announced that tight ends coach James Coley and offensive analyst Jim Chaney will split play-calling duties, with DJ Durkin continuing to serve as the defensive coordinator.

By far the most entertaining part of the 24/7 article.

One last hurrah with E-Rob the playa poacha, _urkin keeping OSU's score high, and two dudes I have never heard of calling plays.

image.thumb.png.bfffa2eabdd84629db4c2c13072c90dc.png

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Prepare your anus 1

12 hours ago, Nueces River Rat said:

This right here…..    A good friend of mine (an aggy) has a son student coaching at aggy.   He said this exactly to me on Sunday.  Add in the players they’ve lost in the last few weeks and it could be ugly but glorious to watch.  

Seems like they don't want to be there.

15 hours ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

Uh, try again, tsip:

Transfer additions for Texas A&M.          

Howard-diamond in the rough    
Bailey-diamond in the rough     
Jones-diamond in the rough   
Miller-diamond in the rough
Wright-diamond in the rough
Lee-diamond in the rough
Allen-diamond in the rough

Texas transfer additions. 

Moore-nil overpaid diva who elko wisely avoided and will never pan out
Mukuba-etc
Golden-etc

when you're dealing with aggy the saying is "diamond in a goat's ass", can't make that shit up. 

• Hook 'Em 2