• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

2 hours ago, Grande Mart said:

As a Texas expatriate in Oregon, all this Whataburger talk is making me homesick

Meh it has really gone downhill since Chicago bought the franchise. Back in 1993 you could get the #1 Whatameal for $4.09 after tax. Now that shit is $9.73. PTerry's has taken over Whataburger's role in this town....

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Not gonna lie, I wanna fly this legend into Miami for this weekend's shenanigans.  So many bitches.  Need meat pimp to help entertain em.  

Make it happen.  You can afford a charter.  Tell his ass to get to the nearest FBO and be ready to party.  Send a couple whores too.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

Meh it has really gone downhill since Chicago bought the franchise. Back in 1993 you could get the #1 Whatameal for $4.09 after tax. Now that shit is $9.73. PTerry's has taken over Whataburger's role in this town....

2.9% annual.  Seems fairly innocuous.  (I have little doubt service is twice as slow now, though.  Never ever do the Whataburger drive-thru.)

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 1

2 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

Back in 1993, I could still dunk. Inflation alone makes the $4.09 go to $8.81. 

Granted, a #2 whatasized with cheese is so pricey I’d just about be better off getting sit-down Tex-Mex, but only a small part of that is actually on Whataburger. 

15 minutes ago, BurntEyes said:

We really make an effort to get the meat pimp on Surly. Judging by his moms jugs and his smirk, his smug ass would fit right in. Hell, he probably bag on Ags in this thread.

He's our kind of hero.

doesn’t someone here know him?  he could be a guest of honor at a surly tailgate.  that weird fucker would fit right in. 

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, Frank Drebin said:

Make it happen.  You can afford a charter.  Tell his ass to get to the nearest FBO and be ready to party.  Send a couple whores too.  

I would pay his crazy ass, won't scramble the jet but god damn pics of him on the boat with dimes, and that face.   Priceless.  Also his mom needs a fuck.  Got damn.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

5 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Gotta love the interior "decor".  Pure white trash.  Little kids' faces blurred because I'm not an animal.

Note the Michael's/Hobby Lobby scrabble installation on the wall, presumably of all the kids' names, including "Tyller" and "Blayne".  How Houston suburb of them.

image.png.a7b61457f62def143c801a36f905ba45.png

Birth Control pills already: "be prepared!"

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Pimphand said:

Damn, that looks good! Wish they'd open a few stores in DFW.

https://pterrys.com/about-us/our-story

Edited by DFW Horn
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Pimphand said:

It started losing it years ago.  But then I was lucky to eat at some of the original ones in Corpus, back when they wrote your order on the bag.   In Austin my go to is Hill-bert's out on Cameron Rd.    I stopped for an OT Special the other day, and was pretty disappointed.  

6 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Gotta love the interior "decor".  Pure white trash.  Little kids' faces blurred because I'm not an animal.

Note the Michael's/Hobby Lobby scrabble installation on the wall, presumably of all the kids' names, including "Tyller" and "Blayne".  How Houston suburb of them.

image.png.a7b61457f62def143c801a36f905ba45.png

And guests would politely ask, "Why?  Why are the animals always looking to their right just before their demise, they'd inquire?"  

Because a Meat Coital Aggie always approaches from the Left.  

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Pimphand said:

P. Terry's is dogshit.

And shocking that something is twice is expensive as it was 30 years ago. Must be corporate's fault.

Edited by Deej
  • Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, TreatyOak said:

Baron-Harkonnen-Dune-Elko.jpg

Now, are you happy, @Neonmoon?

Thanks to you, I've missed my Fleshlight sales quota for 4th quarter. Not only do I have to explain it on call with the regional sales director, (who's a 33 year old bastard who likes to age-shame me), I've still got to somehow move 55 units. Does anyone want to buy one? They make great gifts for your family and neighbors.

Derka wants 12

• Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, Pods said:

The man knows his meat. 

I have one of those KitchenAid grinders and it is awesome. I almost never buy store ground beef anymore.

The quality of fresh ground is far superior and I can do a coarser grind, which everyone in my house prefers.

I can also grind some meat, then sprinkle seasonings on, then repeat in layers to season the meat without compacting it by mixing afterwards. 

Catch a chuck, or round roast, on sale and chuck them in the freezer and it's pretty economical as well. 

If you've already got a KitchenAid mixer, get that grinder attachment. You won't regret it. 

I read this in Dwight Schrute's voice.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Deej said:

P. Terry's is dogshit.

And shocking that something is twice is expensive as it was 30 years ago. Must be corporate's fault.

Fuck that. Wife brought me a classic with bacon and good to go. I don't need .5 pounds of gimmicky shit. Whataburger used to be solid. A classic. Nice. All this new shit? Slows down the line and your food is cold when you get it.

And I eat fast food maybe 3 times a year.