Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

4 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

More proof that Liucci is just a total mark. Basing your opinions on what kids say when they are leaving campus after a visit is about the stupidest thing you could do. They are always going to say nice things to the local media, especially when those media guys are asking a bunch of leading questions like the aggy reporters do. 

Lulz at Liucci being the mark in that scenario. His paying subscribers are the mark as they eat that shit up and never question why all the off-field victories never translate to on-field victories. Season after season, coach after coach, decade after decade.  Sure he's an absolute choad, but he's dialed into exactly what those fucking rubes want to hear and making pretty good money at it if I had to guess. 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

16 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

More proof that Liucci is just a total mark. Basing your opinions on what kids say when they are leaving campus after a visit is about the stupidest thing you could do. They are always going to say nice things to the local media, especially when those media guys are asking a bunch of leading questions like the aggy reporters do. 

Did you actually watch the video? If so, what all was that idiot saying?

10 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

The tradition at aggie gloryholes is more "getting your deepthroats in" while you can, which is forever since it's an aggie turdition.

One of my gay friends liked to point out that lot of what straight guys do, especially concerning sports culture, is actually really gay. 

Leave it to Aggy to celebrate the most perverse, menacing, violently-straight culture, while being oblivious to the homoeroticism they actually promote, all while making gay people feel unwelcome on the campus.

The pretty boy cheerleaders.
The core and all it's gay overtones.

I could on and on.

Recently, we saw that violent, gay-hating culture express itself in a horrific, sexual assault attack. 

Seriously, what is wrong with those people? 

28 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Did you actually watch the video? If so, what all was that idiot saying?

Essentially he was saying that he is so impressed with what the staff is doing in getting guys to campus, and their feedback is just so "different" when they talk about their trip to the reporters. Liucci has crossed the event horizon and the wheel of time has begun anew. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Lulz at Liucci being the mark in that scenario. His paying subscribers are the mark as they eat that shit up and never question why all the off-field victories never translate to on-field victories. Season after season, coach after coach, decade after decade.  Sure he's an absolute choad, but he's dialed into exactly what those fucking rubes want to hear and making pretty good money at it if I had to guess. 

Taylor Hamm was on the right track and idiots even paid him for his opinions and rants.

His personality was ultimately too toxic for the powers that be at Texas A&M. And for Karen. And for the pool company. And for his wife. And I'm sure for his kids.

I have no doubt that the racist piece of shit Daniel Joseph Figurelli could get paid for his racist hate-fueled ramblings if he started a subscription program.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, TreatyOak said:

One of my gay friends liked to point out that lot of what straight guys do, especially concerning sports culture, is actually really gay. 

Leave it to Aggy to celebrate the most perverse, menacing, violently-straight culture, while being oblivious to the homoeroticism they actually promote, all while making gay people feel unwelcome on the campus.

The pretty boy cheerleaders.
The core and all it's gay overtones.

I could on and on.

Recently, we saw that violent, gay-hating culture express itself in a horrific, sexual assault attack. 

Seriously, what is wrong with those people? 

One of your “gay friends,” huh?  It’s ok. No one will judge you anymore. 

13 hours ago, nnm said:

One of your “gay friends,” huh?  It’s ok. No one will judge you anymore. 

Why would you say that? I wasn't referring to me in any way, cause I'm not gay. Please take this down, you're totally wrong. Hahah, how you could even think that? That's really funny. Did you remove it yet?   

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

33 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

Corp turds 1946. At least they got the Texas flag right 

GEso2QZXAAAkkmn?format=jpg&name=large

unlike these dorks 

GEuMo1cXAAAbGEj?format=jpg&name=large

How do civilians salute the American flag? Can anyone start by explaining that first piece of action?

"Corps scholarships carry no military obligation, and are awarded based on both merit and need."   https://corps.tamu.edu/wp-content/uploads/2023/09/FINAL23Brochure.pdf

Every single person in the "Aggy Corps of Cadets" is a civilian. Every single person. Their uniform is designed by a civilian for being worn by civilians, not by a military personal.

And yes, I can by on for a loong time talking about that "Aggy Corps of Cadets." A loooong time.

aggy credit.png

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 4

31 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

Wow, they actually put a rainbow longhorn on a Bud light just to show the lib sips.  What a burn.

It's going to be tough for them to watch aggy suffer a beatdown by the gays in Kyle Field on November 30.  What will tell their children?

5 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

aggyland is burning 

Liucci was right, there is something cooking in aggyland

Liucci was right, there is something cooking in aggyland

Edited by sdm
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

Wow, they actually put a rainbow longhorn on a Bud light just to show the lib sips.  What a burn.

Last I checked, the saying is "Steers and queers" and aggy is not the school with the steer mascot. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

Corp turds 1946. At least they got the Texas flag right 

GEso2QZXAAAkkmn?format=jpg&name=large

1946, eh? From the faces, it looks like 90% of those men are 2%ers who just arrived in Collieville on the GI Bill after they beat Hitler and Tojo and still wanted to commiserate in uniform. Those aren't boys fresh off the farm. Probably the last time the Aggy Corpse wasn't a cosplay joke.

• Haha 1