Tell Me About Texas a&m

MrPhlegm

I hope the ongoing NU women's basketball lawsuit that Trev is named in blows up in Aggy's face like Les Miles's LSU stuff got him canned at KU. Also even by our standards the dumbfucks we elected to the Board of Regents and Gov.. have managed to fuck up what was a reasonably cromulent land grant system for a state of our size. 

• Hook 'Em 2

• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

15 minutes ago, Royalfan5 said:

I hope the ongoing NU women's basketball lawsuit that Trev is named in blows up in Aggy's face like Les Miles's LSU stuff got him canned at KU. Also even by our standards the dumbfucks we elected to the Board of Regents and Gov.. have managed to fuck up what was a reasonably cromulent land grant system for a state of our size. 

he is in fact a defendant in that case. allegedly knew about it and did nothing.

2 hours ago, statsman said:

Is my memory right, in that Alberts dislikes UT? If so, he is in line with the last NU AD to take the Ag job- Bill Byrne. 

I am guessing that was the #1 job requirement. Poor little guys. 

Yeah, two glaring questions that will likely be brought up at his arraignment.  

-Why are you doing this in a school bus parking garage?

-How do you not understand the Jimbo buyout/Trev hiring bonus does not come from---your words---'Oil Money'?  It comes from a corrupt system, not UTIMCO.  

1 hour ago, Leanderman said:

Lets us pray to every god and deity in the known universe that KKL is not part of the deal for this rube to come to the gomers from corn aggy. 

Meanwhile, Jimbo is on some caribbean island buying every prostitute for 100 miles. 

1 hour ago, Leanderman said:

Lets us pray to every god and deity in the known universe that KKL is not part of the deal for this rube to come to the gomers from corn aggy. 

Oh no my man. Those dipshits deserve every bit of that batshit crazy hag. 😂

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, YGIFS said:

Yeah, two glaring questions that will likely be brought up at his arraignment.  

-Why are you doing this in a school bus parking garage?

-How do you not understand the Jimbo buyout/Trev hiring bonus does not come from---your words---'Oil Money'?  It comes from a corrupt system and Buc-ee’s, not UTIMCO.  

Fify

Edited by Armybrat

1 minute ago, YGIFS said:

Buc-Ed's, Armybrat?  You been hanging out in the wrong bathroom stalls again?  Not judging, you've earned it brother.  

Gottdam autocorrect is always messing with my posts because it knows I don’t proofread diddlyshit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, ScottS said:

From the bathroom, Corn Nation has thoughts.  Maybe better suited for the Nebraska thread.  Feel free to move if deemed appropriate.

That poor guy’s husband gave him the bathroom as his cool Husker-themed man cave.

Wow. Fitting, I guess. 

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

Saw these on instagram. Some aggy spring break retreat. Dorks! 

The girl in the middle is definitely Beavis’ mom

IMG_9896.jpeg

IMG_9895.jpeg

IMG_9897.jpeg

IMG_9898.jpeg

Okay everyone, on the count of three say "Rent Free!" and I will take the picture.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Longboard Horn said:

Saw these on instagram. Some aggy spring break retreat. Dorks! 

The girl in the middle is definitely Beavis’ mom

IMG_9896.jpeg

IMG_9895.jpeg

IMG_9897.jpeg

IMG_9898.jpeg

Who the fuck are those goobers? I’m certain I never did a thumbs down when I was in college. And aggy was actually in our conference at the time.

Tragic. 

On 3/13/2024 at 10:04 AM, DFW Horn said:

I'm wondering what "success" Nebraska has had in the past 3 years under Alberts appeals to aggy?

Do they have some type of powerhouse NIL program? If so, what does it entail? I'd say A&M would be better off hiring an assistant AD from a better program, like UT, but the Ohio State braintrust just hired Bjork, so WTF...Quality sports administrators must be in short supply.

Pubes has football covered Trev is suppose to make them a volleyball contender.