• Replies 72.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Mond plays because of his legs period. He’s one of their best chances at an explosive play. Jimbo knows a dink and dunk statue of a QB will be murdered behind this line and the running game would suffer. 

The threat of Mond to score with his legs keeps the D somewhat honey and opens holes for the RB. 

They switch to Starkle they may not cross midfield. 

2 hours ago, HtownHorn said:

They seem to look over the part of needing a QB that can make simple throws consistently, too. Granted most of the SEC is still slow to this concept, but the QB is and always will be the most important person for an offense.

They also seem to overlook the fact that aggy's schedule is usually pretty back-loaded. They didn't play anybody with a pulse outside of Clemson and Bama in the first seven games this year and deceptively went 5-2.

I actually respect Looch for the fact that he's made money - not sure how much but it must be profitable - monetizing aggy delusion and telling them what they want to hear. He saw a market and he grabbed it by the glory hole. Nothing wrong with that. 
(But I have no respect for him otherwise)
$$$ Looch has made

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Mond plays because of his legs period. He’s one of their best chances at an explosive play. Jimbo knows a dink and dunk statue of a QB will be murdered behind this line and the running game would suffer. 

The threat of Mond to score with his legs keeps the D somewhat honey and opens holes for the RB. 

They switch to Starkle they may not cross midfield. 

By explosive play did you mean running around to extend plays, and try to make something happen, behind an OL terrible at pass protection?

Edited by ShaggyBevo RIP

By explosive play did you mean running around to extend plays, and try to make something happen, behind an OL terrible at pass protection?

I know Mond is playing because of his athleticism. Aggys were of the mind that his accuracy had improved greatly under jimbo. The Clemson game reinforced that for them. That fool has had more prayers answered than Billy Graham and they are just now bitching about him.

20 minutes ago, Scholz said:

Only a matter of time until they drive that successful business into the ground like they did Blue Bell.

Texas Ex John Barnhill worked with Blue Bell for 43 years, rising to Executive Vice President. Under his watch the company grew from exclusively Houston and surrounding area market to over seven southern states. His marketing strategy was a main reason for their growth. 

https://moody.utexas.edu/alumni/advisory-council/john-barnhill

Imagine where Blue Bell would be without him? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, blacklab said:

Ole miss is 4th in the nation in passing yards at 352 a game, one spot ahead of bama and only behind Wash st, Texas Tech and Ohio State.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and predict ole miss wins.

I agree with you.

Ole Miss is shitty. I still don't think aggy will be able to stop their passing game. This game presents a huge matchup problem for them.

Texas Ex John Barnhill worked with Blue Bell for 43 years, rising to Executive Vice President. Under his watch the company grew from exclusively Houston and surrounding area market to over seven southern states. His marketing strategy was a main reason for their growth. 
https://moody.utexas.edu/alumni/advisory-council/john-barnhill
Imagine where Blue Bell would be without him? 

Killing fewer people?
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, UTEX_ME said:

I'd rather aggy win this weekend and lose to 9-1 UAB the next week

Anybody know the last SEC team to lose their mid-November "layup" game? It would damn funny if aggy were to get beaten by UAB and be the first to get nailed in quite some time.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Anybody know the last SEC team to lose their mid-November "layup" game? It would damn funny if aggy were to get beaten by UAB and be the first to get nailed in quite some time.

Aggy almost lost to a 4-8 ULM team in 2014 in November at home. Squeaked out 21-16.