• Replies 72k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

Aggy booster is sorta like....no, exactly like a blackmail victim that has to keep paying more and more with no end in sight. They are gonna have to pony up for Big NIL money to try and rebuild the team.... And they still have Jimbo.

All the while thinking they should have thought the whole thing through.

Nerd admits to playing make believe Army in college and then boasts that he's not socially awkward while having the following as his signature:
Trump 2024
Jimbo 2023 
This is the only way
As if the socially awkward would ever be able to prepare a self-evaluation.

It’s amazing how many there are.

It should just be a cult like 5k that is isolated

17 hours ago, Armybrat said:

A0C3D9D7-7444-438A-9C59-F34D2EF2FDB8.jpeg

I like the Texas decal, but otherwise it has to be of cold comfort to advertise you're mentally retarded while driving.  Poor bastard.  

Also, thoughts and prayers go out to the city of Fort Worth.  Which I like a lot.  Aggie going to open up a full-fledged branch campus there in the very near future.  

Edited by YGIFS
  • Haha 1

I wonder how many they have by the time the dust settles.

Spring ball typically loses a few. But I bet the remaining kids stay since they are down to 60ish scholarships most will stay. Grab 20 HS kids and 10 transfers.

Playing the mercenary thing with paying big bucks for 5 star players is interesting for kids not used to redneck east texas football. It will be fun to watch going forward.

31 minutes ago, Doctor of Neighborhood said:

C45D578C-7945-4578-AF56-91FCEBA23F42.jpeg

New definition of 12(th) - Man: picture with a bunch of 12th place finishers and dudes: 12, 12, dude, 12,12,12,dude, 12,12,12, 1, dude

Holy shit! What even is this? Serious question. Any random collection of college-aged women has to be better than this.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, quigley said:

New definition of 12(th) - Man: picture with a bunch of 12th place finishers and dudes: 12, 12, dude, 12,12,12,dude, 12,12,12, 1, dude

Holy shit! What even is this? Serious question. Any random collection of college-aged women has to be better than this.

I believe that "1" is a bobblehead.