• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3351108/2

this thread went off the rails quick

The only flipping that will be happening is recruits flipping away from the cult before it's too late

BevoeatsReveilles said:
The only flipping that will be happening is recruits flipping away from the cult before it's too late

I just found a little bish.

I just found a little dildo loving 12 year old

^^^^^ even has that agtag
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

So aggy was unable to money whip a single OC to work for Ritz Bitz before signing day knowing in all likelihood they would be fully bought out in 1-2 years.  I guess that's where the program is at now, even money isn't enough. 

no they could have moneywhipped people they just are a subpar situation as they have a coach no one believes will back off of calling plays/involving himself in the offense, with a coaching staff that for the most part will not let you bring in your own guys, with a QB room one concussion away from being stuck with Max Johnson starting all your games vs the SEC and a guy who thinks Jimbo's offense > a Lane Kiffin offense, with a RB room of Ernest Crownover, Daniels, Moss and a freshman who has pass protected less than any other RB in the top 500? - oh yeah and they are not willing to line out in your contract expressly that the offense is yours and yours alone and that you call plays.

they are learning quickly that it isn't (just) about money and that other folks are going to use you to get raises.

they are at a position where they actually reached out to TOM HERMAN to gauge his interest in the program. they didn't even consider Will Stein.  Petrino went to UNLV. Mullen couldn't be swayed away from TV. Longo went to Wisc. Riley signed an extension at TCU (people are holding out for him to still be the guy because the extension has not been publicly announced...which TCU doesn't have to do as far as I know because they are private.) Jeff Grimes told them no because he had concerns about Jimbo meddling and they wouldn't put it in his contract. They are limited when it comes to pass happy/air raid adjacent guys because Jimbo has no interest in changing the offense that much.

They are down to hiring someone like Chad Morris (would have already happened), hoping that Andy Lugwig is willing to leave a much better positioned job and his friend of 30 years to coach in Texas, that they can bring Scott Frost back to life and he wants to go there? or he can relax for a year and get a HC job next year, or that Kliff Kingsbury 1) gets fired and 2) can't get a better job than OC at Texas A&M?

still think BOB is the guy - and they are going to pay him a shitload of money to "steal" him from Saban.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

On 12/20/2022 at 8:54 AM, Parliament said:

Y'uns say these guys are toothless racist hicks, and I agree.  The longer I go, the more I agree.  Texas hasn't played Aggy in what, 11 years?  And yet you're obsessed with these guys so much you (we) have a 1000+ page thread.  You're TEXAS.  They aren't.  Let your hate go, Guys.  You're above these dipshits.

This goes well beyond sports. We have to live and work with these embarrassingly weird, stupid sheepfuckers.

• Hook 'Em 3

On 12/20/2022 at 12:02 PM, Guadaloopy said:

Was my first class at UT.  Aced it and thought to myself "this college stuff is going to be cake."  Three and a half years later, I scoot out the door with a degree and a smooth 2.88 GPA.  But I sure had fun.

2.88? Brainiac. 

If it hadn't been for my easy A in Latin & Greek Elements, I wouldn't have finally graduated - after 6 years and 150 hours, one gradepoint above a sub-2.0 gpa and scho pro. I graduated with like a 2.0000000001 gpa. Probably woulda been on the Dean's List at aggy though. /csb

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

On 12/21/2022 at 8:27 AM, Armybrat said:

Pshaww… all those whitebread Johnnycomelatelys.

Now THIS  was a concert to remember… (pardon the Four Roses stain)

AE2D3C4F-6CF4-415E-A74B-77506C4B0837.jpeg

Any real ATX resident from the late 70s to the early 80s would sport tix to:

- the Skunks

-The Standing Waves

-The Judys

-Joe King Carrasco and the Crowns

- Extreme Heat

- Le Roi Brothers

-Shake Russsell

@ the Aramadillo, Liberty Lunch, the Tree House, Hole in the Wall, Club Foot

• Hook 'Em 3

5 minutes ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

I don’t remember claims he “cheated”, but that it was obvious the players were bought.  (Probably with bags, but perhaps with nil deals). Then we all laughed because jimbo claimed it was just good ole fashion quality ‘crootin

They weren’t NIL deals. NIL deals are no good if the public doesn’t know a player’s connection to an NIL entity. Tell me what NIL sponsorships their high profile players have other than the sunflower seed deal.

They straight up bought players like they have for at least 100 years. A&M is notorious for cheating. 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, El Squared said:

Any real ATX resident from the late 70s to the early 80s would sport tix to:

- the Skunks

-The Standing Waves

-The Judys

-Joe King Carrasco and the Crowns

- Extreme Heat

- Le Roi Brothers

-Shake Russsell

@ the Aramadillo, Liberty Lunch, the Tree House, Hole in the Wall, Club Foot

Joe Carrasco ftw

Charlie’s Playhouse.

all the rest in your list are latecomers.

1 hour ago, Tex Pete said:

They weren’t NIL deals. NIL deals are no good if the public doesn’t know a player’s connection to an NIL entity. Tell me what NIL sponsorships their high profile players have other than the sunflower seed deal.

They straight up bought players like they have for at least 100 years. A&M is notorious for cheating. 

You're only saying that because being on probation is the one thing where the Aggies are a legit Top Ten program.