Oh shit: New pillow guy lawsuit coming "in two weeks"

Gil Bang

2 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

When relatives were claiming that Trump had proof, I kept asking them why he didn't put it on his website.  After a few weeks, they asked me not to mention it any more.

That should be when the daily group texts kick in

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

That's the pic that Chuck thought would be good for his twitter?

I eagerly await the photo of Mike and his My Pillow living under the overpass.   New Business loan coming in two weeks. 

1 hour ago, tx ind said:

everything Trump touches goes to shit

This.  There is now literally nothing these people can't fuck up.  Legalized gambling, red meat, water, free & fair elections.  Mike went from literal crack to riches by selling one of the most recession-proof products on planet Earth-the pillow.  Whether you're tired & poor, rich & well rested, infected with head lice, or blessed with clean curly locks...the pillow has been a stalwart of the human economy for centuries.  And Mike though, "Nah, fuck it.  Imma risk my empire for some sort of bizarre election fraud I can't possibly prove for a guy who wouldn't cross the street to piss on my mustache if it was on fire."  

The cast of characters this play has brought out in Act II is absolutely beyond the Bard's wildest dreams.  I almost salute it in a way...

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Me neither. Fuck him. The sooner he OD’s or eats a bullet, the better the planet will be. He will spew toxin and harming the world as long as he lives. So, to stop that, he should stop living.

this is the only acceptable outcome for all trump supporters 

• Hook 'Em 2

31 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

you do you.

this guy isn't the typical grifter.  he's really mentally ill. 

The problem is that he happily spent a lot of money to help lead a lot of other mentally ill people astray (assuming he doesn't produce his evidence in 2 weeks).

If he was some dude on a street corner with a sign, that'd be one thing. No harm, no foul.

But he fed a machine that ran over a lot of people who were also mentally ill.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

you do you.

this guy isn't the typical grifter.  he's really mentally ill. 

The fates of mentally ill like Donald Trump, Ashley Babbitt, and Mike Lindell who so eagerly usurp democracy with their own brand of tyranny do not stir compassion in me. If that’s a flaw, I’ll own it.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Degenerate Gardner said:

The fates of mentally ill like Donald Trump, Ashley Babbitt, and Mike Lindell who so eagerly usurp democracy with their own brand of tyranny do not stir compassion in me. If that’s a flaw, I’ll own it.

Trump is motivated by selfishness and self-interest.  Lindell has been been fairly selfless in his lunacy.  His dumbshittery has been to Trump's benefit, and to Lindell's own detriment. 

7 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

Trump is motivated by selfishness and self-interest.  Lindell has been been fairly selfless in his lunacy.  His dumbshittery has been to Trump's benefit, and to Lindell's own detriment. 

I Hate To See It Happen Donald Trump GIF

7 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

The problem is that Lindell, while a total buffoon to anybody with a functioning brain, is dangerous. He’s mentally ill and walking around with the metaphorical equivalent of an AR-15. He has cost other people their lives. For that, I say fuck him — mental illness and all.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

On 1/13/2024 at 10:57 AM, tx 3 putt said:

Lindell wanted to declare martial law after the election to keep trump in office. 

He’s not mentally ill, saying that is an insult to mentally ill people. He’s a fucking traitor to this country and should be hanging from a tree 

Uhhhh?

On 1/13/2024 at 2:50 AM, Gil Bang said:

This is the strangest take from you. Selfless? Acting to his own detriment? What place do you think he and Sidney Powell saw for themselves in Trump's new Great America? He was conspiring in the White House with a rogue president to overthrow an election.

On 1/13/2024 at 10:57 AM, tx 3 putt said:

Lindell wanted to declare martial law after the election to keep trump in office. 

He’s not mentally ill, saying that is an insult to mentally ill people. He’s a fucking traitor to this country and should be hanging from a tree 

Exactly. If someone breaks into my home and says it must be burned down without regard to cosequences in order to save it, I don't give a rat's ass about his mental health. He has made himself a lethal threat and thus becomes my property to do with as I please. I can be merciful and detain him if possible, and I choose to do so. I can also cut his throat and kick him out into the yard. 

The law would likely not accept my second option. The thing is, in the context of the actual occurences of Jan 6, he is an enemy of this republic and not entitled to the rights of a citizen. He chose to serve someone willing to turn women, willing or not, into baby machines; someone anxious to keep people of color from voting or even feeling safe in the presence of a policeman; someone who insisted immigrant showing up at our gates seeking asylum were jailed, separated from their children, and treated as sub-humans; someone likely beholden to our principal opponent in Moscow and a murderous villain in Saudi Arabia; someone who has never for a moment displayed honesty, loyalty, compassion, courage, or even care about his own children.

These are enemies. Any detail about their motives or state of mind is of no consequence to me during the fight. Studying these elements of their being is something for historians. I just want the threat eliminated.

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 1

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

Dave Chappelle Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Mike Lindell, Sydney Powell, Rudy Giuliani, and so many others basically pissed away their fortunes, careers, etc. defending Trump.

Meanwhile, Trump spends very little of his own money to do anything, doesn’t spend any of his money to defend them (sure, he might toss out a truth social post to support them) and instead just keeps writing checks from the hundreds of millions that MAGA has given him to pay his travel costs, pay for his jet, pay his legal costs, etc.

• Like 2

On 2/6/2024 at 6:13 PM, tx 3 putt said:

Also, I don’t like it all when men belittle a woman’s appearance.  But are we just not talking about the woman on the white sweater over Mike’s shoulder who looks like the after photo in a 1980s mall circular for the JC Penney’s hair salon, tanning center, and glamour shots?

Edited by YGIFS

5 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Also, I don’t like it all when men belittle a woman’s appearance. 

Agreed, but the entire video is a low rent late night cable shopping network vibe. Watching him hold up product for a two second display per item in this rather sad and frenzied way that lends itself to the idea that Bannon was indulging him by giving him twenty seconds of air time to hawk the painting, the bottle brush (such innovation!) and placemats. Some of the younger MAGA influencers actually do a better job than that even though most of them never met a 'z' they couldn't substitute for an 's.'

• Haha 1

That awkward moment when you’ve finally realized you did so much coke that the bottle brush you think you invented at 3am locked in the bathroom with your dealer was actually just a jaded memory from your 7th grade science class lab station.