Bucs WR Antonio Brown Rips Off Uniform and Walks Off Field Mid Game

Vic Mackey

I genuinely hope he’s on the street and penniless in a few years. What a piece of shit. Obvious mental health issues and extreme narcissism, but he’s gotten so many chances and has so many resources that millions of mentally ill people don’t get or have and he still throws it all away. 

I say all that knowing he’ll be playing in the Bucs next game like nothing happened, because NFL.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

19 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

This. He should've been booted after the fake vax card bullshit. Arians carried his water longer than he should have, especially after claiming AB had a one strike and you're out policy.

In Arians' defense, AB would have been gone months ago if it wouldn't have ruffled his quarterback's feathers. Tom did all the water carrying.

12 minutes ago, DougO said:

The Mount Nuts-more of WR:

Chad Johnson, Terrell Owens, Dez Bryant, Antonio Brown?

Tyreek. Plaxico shot himself in a night club. Not sure how crazy he actually was. 

OBJ.

Does Ruggs count?

We could do this all day. 

Edited by ztejas
  • Hook 'Em 1

24 minutes ago, Herbie Hancock said:

How you can type those two things in the same post really isn’t surprising given your history around this place

And I’ll bet you one year of no posting in the baseball forum that he doesn’t play again in a Tampa Bay uniform.

I outlined why. So many people have mental health afflictions and can’t get help. He has all the help in the world and pisses it all away. 

Genuinely shocked that the Bucs cut him.  You’d have to think a contender will sign him for the playoffs though. 

We shouldn’t be so glib with thinking he has mental issues. He seems like he is just an asshole. His pattern of behavior (abuse, fraud and showmanship) is not indicative of bigger problems. Maybe if he didn’t keep getting second chances because of his talent, these issues might go away. 

3 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

My favorite part is him trying to hype the crowd.  I’m sure this was a real triumphant moment in his head.

Mine is that the stupid fans don't give a crap about him leaving, they just want souvenirs.

5 minutes ago, ChuckNorrisActionJeans said:

Didn't Randy Moss quit in the middle of a game once?

No. He walked to the locker room with 3 seconds left when his team could have still technically recovered an onside kick and thrown a hail mary.

• Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, DougO said:

The Mount Nuts-more of WR:

Chad Johnson, Terrell Owens, Dez Bryant, Antonio Brown?

Brown deserves his own spot, none of the others completely torpedoed their careers like Brown has with the recurring issues. The others were divas with a side of being nuts, Brown is straight up nuts at this point.

• Hook 'Em 1

24 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:
27 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:
He was an idiot to even allow him on the team, with his history

Was not a dumb signing at all. AB helped them win a ring last year. They got what they needed from him.

He had 81 yards total in the playoffs. They could have found someone that wasn’t an abusive cunt to do that. 

• Hook 'Em 2