AFC Championship Game: Bengals @ Chiefs, CBS

shadow_operative2.0

Just now, Michael Knight said:

the loveable fat loser with a heart of gold and even a girlfriend, the precocious children who just say the funniest things like an adult would and the gosh darn teen who will learn that boomers just know whats best especially when it comes to s-e-x. get the fuck out of here with this garbage

Better than the fat loser who thinks she can play baseball.

rosie-odonnell-tom-hanks-a-league-of-their-own-1992-DT740C.jpg

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

the loveable fat loser with a heart of gold and even a girlfriend, the precocious children who just say the funniest things like an adult would and the gosh darn teen who will learn that boomers just know whats best especially when it comes to s-e-x. get the fuck out of here with this garbage

You identify yourself as Bug from that movie, don't you? 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

I've worked some Steelers games with the Bengals radio crew. They are good guys. This year's game when they came to Pittsburgh and beat the Steelers I mentioned on this site about just how happy the announcers were. The 30+ years of the Steelers vexing the Bengals was over. The sheer joy in their voices was cool.

Their color man, Dave Lapham, was an offensive lineman on their two Super Bowl teams. One of my screen saver pictures is a picture from a Steelers - Bengals game from the 70s, Bengals on offense against the Steel Curtain, and I asked Dave if he was in that pictured he jokingly said, "I'm at the bottom of that pile getting my ass kicked by Ernie Holmes".

I feel happy for them. 

I remember the game in '77 where the Bengals beat the Steelers in the next to last game of the season to take the lead for the Division title.  They had to win by 8 to be ahead on tiebreak and won 17-7 on a sheet of ice in Riverfront Stadium.  They were jumping up and down like a college team.  You usually don't see that much excitement with a pro team.  Of course, there is a reason for that.  They got their tails kicked by the Oilers the next week and the Steelers went to the playoffs.

Cleveland is probably throwing up in their river. Wasn't too long ago they were buying SB tickets and making big bets in Vegas. Now the upstart Bengals down the road, with what looks like a sure-fire super star at qb, are going to the SB.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, bullet said:

I remember the game in '77 where the Bengals beat the Steelers in the next to last game of the season to take the lead for the Division title.  They had to win by 8 to be ahead on tiebreak and won 17-7 on a sheet of ice in Riverfront Stadium.  They were jumping up and down like a college team.  You usually don't see that much excitement with a pro team.  Of course, there is a reason for that.  They got their tails kicked by the Oilers the next week and the Steelers went to the playoffs.

And the Steelers beat the Chargers to get in the playoffs and then got clobbered by Orange Crush as the Broncos made their way to the Super Bowl v Dallas.

12 minutes ago, 4doorsMoreWhores said:

I'm glad the Chiefs are out. I live near Tyler and the Mahomes t-shirt fans are fucking everywhere with their $99 replica jerseys from Academy. 

Fuck you and your Lindale neighbors.

49 minutes ago, VABuckeye said:

Because Texas has no rednecks?  Right?

I really wish Texas fans would stop acting so superior to the SEC. We’re not. It’s a stupid self-defense mechanism. Glad we’re joining them. 

Happy for Bengals, happy for the next superstar in the league. 

24 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

He will finish with a lot more titles than Farve, he will get three atleast probably.  

Not sure how people can just say this. I’ve heard a lot of comments this week from people who just “know” things. Allen will win one.  Burrow will win one. Mahomes will win more. Nobody knows anything. 

1 hour ago, Dewey said:

Cleveland is probably throwing up in their river. Wasn't too long ago they were buying SB tickets and making big bets in Vegas. Now the upstart Bengals down the road, with what looks like a sure-fire super star at qb, are going to the SB.

They also drafted Baker over Josh Allen. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Okie State said:

My Great Aunt and Uncle live in Cincinnati and have been Bengals fans as long as I can remember. She passed away a couple weeks ago. Sucks she didn't get to see this. Hope they win it all though.

She saw it -- had better seats than you !!!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Enemy07 said:

What a flip flop! I dont want to see you on Cowboys post next year. ok?

(Cross post from NFC thread):  I have been a fan of the Cowboys my whole life but I just can’t take Jerry and his idiot spawn anymore. I just can’t. Will always root for them but the Bengals over the last two years have really shown that the Jones clan are dumbasses. Get a real GM that can make personnel decisions and stop trying to fucking coach, Jerry,  and I will be back in the fold. Until then my two favorite teams will be the Bengals and the Colts.