Kansas V. Texas - Game Thread

Wally Pryor

Just now, HtownHorn said:

The problem is why they can't execute that offense more consistently. Why wait until Kansas to stop running the clock under 10 every possession? If they were executing that well throughout conference, they would likely have 2 less losses.

That's just how you have to play KU...Beard knows this. Y'all were trying to attack the basket as much as possible early in the clock especially after KU misses. They're very soft at defending the paint so it's what you have to do to score with them.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, HtownHorn said:

The problem is why they can't execute that offense more consistently. Why wait until Kansas to stop running the clock under 10 every possession? If they were executing that well throughout conference, they would likely have 2 less losses.

Next thing I want to see is us play like this on the road against one of the top tier Big XII teams.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, The Ace of Aces said:

I’ve shit on this team all season but that was a great win. That is a seedding up a level kind of win.

I only got to watch the last 4 minutes. Why’d we allow such a high FG %? Defensively I thought we’d keep them in the low 60s but with a much lower percentage.

kansas was hitting fucking everything.  it wasn't due to poor defense most of the time, kansas was just making a lot of shots.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Pancho said:

I take this back.  I was pissed at him letting Agbaji sneak back door for that easy 2.  Holding Agbaji to 11 points = masterful. 

And Ramey knew it. When dude scored that put back, Ramey reacted knowing he fucked up. Ramey balled tonight for sure

Just now, jinx said:

Easily the craziest I have seen the student section. They were leading their own cheers and chants. Place was loud as hell. It looked like they were standing in the aisles near the end. I can’t believe the ushers allowed that. The students deserved this win along with the team. Congrats to Beard for getting that kind of atmosphere in the FEC on top of getting that performance from his team.

Helluva win. Maybe it will get us off of the bubble. 

We werent (and arent) on the bubble

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, jinx said:

Easily the craziest I have seen the student section. They were leading their own cheers and chants. Place was loud as hell. It looked like they were standing in the aisles near the end. I can’t believe the ushers allowed that. The students deserved this win along with the team. Congrats to Beard for getting that kind of atmosphere in the FEC on top of getting that performance from his team.

Helluva win. Maybe it will get us off of the bubble. 

Bubble? That win put us on the 4 line according to lunardi

• Hook 'Em 2

18 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Fewer

• Hook 'Em 4