--> Jump to content

Active shooter thread

Hugo Stiglitz

4 minutes ago, Hookah Horns said:

Damn how fucking unlucky were those 2. RIP. 

That’s nothing. The guy who murdered all those people in Las Vegas had a 1000 rounds at his disposal

I guess some of those kids hadn't been through the necessary training to first get down when you hear gunfire. 

Clearly, this is a problem with America's educational system that has turned those players into gender-confused initiates to pedorasty exploitation with no intimate familiarity with the requirement that we all carry guns to shoot bad guys.

Solution to public education problem revealed by the tape: School vouchers, no discussion of anything other than binary gender/heterosexual aspects of life, urban combat training for children, guns all over the schools so good guys can shoot bad guys just like in the movies.

We should also pay teachers less for their failure to prepare their students for life in the country that is the envy of the world in every way. We should also empower parents to sue teachers and schools for any perceived failure in straying from party dogma.

America is lit!

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3
  • Rage+1 1
  • Drool 1

12 minutes ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

Remember when you could sit in the stands and say "Damn, that dude's got a gun" and everyone knew you were talking about his arm? 

Back in 2010 you could comment about a Republican making excuses for rape and the answer would be, “Which one?”

It's clear to me that we won't be safe until every little league player is armed during their game. And that training should begin in tee ball or maybe even at the embryo stage. 

Not a mass shooting, but a student pilot in Kansas got shot at while practicing touch-and-go's

https://news.yahoo.com/bullet-hole-found-plane-landed-205759951.html

The pilot tells Boston 25 he was two minutes away from landing and about 700 feet in the air when the bullet went through, hitting the fuel tank. Student pilot Dan Black says he and his instructor were practicing landing in the four-seater single-engine plane when they heard a pop and then smelled fuel.

“Once we started to smell the fuel, we knew something was going on,” said Black. “But we didn’t think it was a bullet. We saw that fuel was coming out of our wings, so we knew we had an issue with the left tank. And we parked the plane and dumped all the fuel out into buckets. And then during that process, we noticed there was a hole in the wing.”

“It went all the way through the wing and stopped here in the bottom side of the fuel tank,” said Gardner Aviation Services owner Dominic Scalera.

Templeton Police, the Worcester District Attorney and the FAA are investigating where the shot came from, but the owner here says it’ll be hard to tell.

“It’s insane. To be shooting a gun at random things, and not a target or an animal, is pure stupidity,” said Scalera. “It could’ve exploded if something went wrong on landing. A couple of inches lower, they could hit the pilot.”

“I don’t know who would want to shoot an airplane, so I would like to hope it was unintentional and just an accident, but I have no idea,” said Black.

Scalera says as soon as they patch the hole in the plane and fix the fuel tank, the plane will be right back up in the air.

3 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Not a mass shooting, but a student pilot in Kansas got shot at while practicing touch-and-go's

https://news.yahoo.com/bullet-hole-found-plane-landed-205759951.html

Scalera says as soon as they patch the hole in the plane and fix the fuel tank, the plane will be right back up in the air.

no way you're getting my ass in that plane.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Willfully Horn said:

Just a reminder that getting shot by a gun owner/user, whether deliberately or negligently, is now the leading cause of death among US kids. 

bet you won't hear shit from the pro-lifers around here that decry abortion. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

7 hours ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

How many shots do you count?  There are at least 50.

South Carolina: too small for a republic, too large for an insane asylum.

(could have happened anywhere, but I love that quote)

Edited by Bullneck

4 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

bet you won't hear shit from the pro-lifers around here that decry abortion. 

It’s one thing to be gun neutral, but to be rabidly pro gun while claiming to be pro life is rank silliness.

18 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

I have a feeling that when the pandemic recedes car accidents will become #1 again.  

Well, it doesn’t look like firearm deaths will be decreasing, so that seems like the only way to displace them in the rankings

17 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

At this point there isn’t a kid body count that will change anyone’s mind. We’re stuck in this hellscape 

Its all part of Gods plan. 

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, HRSchenker said:

The N word and 14. Pure evil.

FSvwwuVXsAUUlIT.jpg

What’s the significance of 14?    

If there was ever a case for instant judge, jury, execution.  No way this motherfucker should have left that lot breathing. 

While awaiting more information from officials in Buffalo, I took a look at Texags and TigerDroppings to see if I could discern a scintilla of empathy or grief for the victims of today’s horrific crime. True to form, they did not disappoint.

Texas to the Sec is yet another example of how we apply moral and ethical tests to everything we do except for how we make money.

• Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

4 minutes ago, ChuckNorrisActionJeans said:

this is so obviously a false flag operation by Antifa you guys 

We’re getting the same number of tweets from Trump about it as we would if he were still on Twitter. 

40 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

What’s the significance of 14?    

If there was ever a case for instant judge, jury, execution.  No way this motherfucker should have left that lot breathing. 

@Gap03 nailed it. Sometimes you'll see it paired with an 88. 8 stands for the eight letter in the alphabet. HH. Heil Hitler. Disgusting shit.

30 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

I’ve been completely radicalized on this issue.

It’s unrealistic and irrational and I fully acknowledge that and do not give a fuck.

Ban ‘em all.

welcome. 

this has been my irrational stance for years and the reason i rarely pop into gun threads. 

cue someone sending me a “but hunting” pm. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

• Pancho changed the title to Active shooter thread