Loser cunt Kari Lake is holding Trumpy rallies now

Gil Bang

16 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

The grift is awesome - none of the idiot MAGA crowd who buys into this shit never stops to think about if people like Kari Lake believe the election was stolen, they don't take up arms and do something about it. Instead, they all become Josh Hawley, running away from anything that could jeopardize them personally.

Here's my current favorite. The Hodge Twins, who apparently are conservative comedians, charge 10 bucks for a "coin"  that says  "Fight for Freedom" on one side and "hold the line" on the other.  Best thing? They're made in China.

1 hour ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Here's my current favorite. The Hodge Twins, who apparently are conservative comedians, charge 10 bucks for a "coin"  that says  "Fight for Freedom" on one side and "hold the line" on the other.  Best thing? They're made in China.

3 hours ago, tx ind said:

Could print money by coming up with some stupid product and marketing to these folks. 

I've seriously thought about opening a popup Trump store on the weekends selling flags, shirts and assorted paraphernalia. While I'd make a killing, the pain it would cause my soul, plus having to keep a straight face selling stuff is a deal killer.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, RPM said:

I've seriously thought about opening a popup Trump store on the weekends selling flags, shirts and assorted paraphernalia. While I'd make a killing, the pain it would cause my soul, plus having to keep a straight face selling stuff is a deal killer.

But you could put together packages duping the rubes, like $10 each, 3 for $35 and watch the money roll in.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Nope. Not enough volume. Your grift needs to be web-based. Don’t sell 10 hats a day, sell 500 a day. Also, offer a 5% discount for all purchasers who use an aol.com email address, and you’ll need to rent multiple trucks to cart away all the cash.

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Nope. Not enough volume. Your grift needs to be web-based. Don’t sell 10 hats a day, sell 500 a day. Also, offer a 5% discount for all purchasers who use an aol.com email address, and you’ll need to rent multiple trucks to cart away all the cash.

Kinison-TeacherThatCares - Imgflip

1 hour ago, Pato del Muerto said:

It gives you the nice bright colors, like the greens of summer

I wonder to what extent it is incorporated into QAnon through A Clockwork Orange?

10 Best Movie Bars We'd Like to Have a Drink At | Cool Material

It will sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultraviolence.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

This is what I’m sayin, man.

We should sell performance polos with this picture in silhouette form for the logo (like Mickelson or Air Jordan):

51d06xl9AzL.jpg

$100 a shirt. MAGA across the neck on the back.

• Haha 1
  • Drool 1

Some ideas I’ve been toying with:

MAGA transformer franchise: MAGAtron and friends

MAGAphone: it’s like that Jitterbug phone but in all red. Says Make America great Again on it. Or you can get the patriot version of Stars and Stripes… or the ‘Trumpet’ It had trumps face on it.

https://people.com/kari-lake-mar-a-lago-appearances-exclusive-source-7550484

Amid his legal woes this past spring, Donald Trump lived as usual at his members-only Palm Beach club, Mar-a-Lago. And according to a political source, he found company in Republican firebrand Kari Lake, who was spotted frequently at the club in recent months.

Lake — a former news anchor who lost her bid for Arizona governor and, like Trump, claimed that the election was rigged against her — spent a significant portion of her time at Mar-a-Lago during its open season, the source tells PEOPLE. (In the summer months, the property generally clears out and even Trump heads to his golf club in Bedminster, New Jersey.)

"Kari Lake is there every night ... She’s there all the time," the source tells PEOPLE. "There’s a suite there that she practically lives in."  Kari Lake 'Wants to Be' Trump's Running Mate, Source Says: 'She Is Working the Deal'

The source adds that Trump makes most of his public Mar-a-Lago appearances "on the weekends," when, after dinner, he's said to "turn the music up" using a playlist he curates himself. Meanwhile Trump's wife, Melania Trump, stays further from the spotlight, usually enjoying dinner with her husband on Saturday nights at the club and otherwise keeping to herself.

Read the AZ GOP is freaking out that no other credible Republican wants to jump into a primary against her for the Senate race against Gallego and Sinema. That her on the ticket is going to be a auto-win for Sinema or Gallego 

Edited by Js1
  • Hook 'Em 1

11 hours ago, Blotto said:

Getting cucked by the Donald is the greatest honor there is in the GQP. 

surly maga gqp would be in tears watching trump attempt to screw their wives, it would be a badge of honor for them to fluff him 

Edited by tx 3 putt

23 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

surly maga gqp would be in tears watching trump attempt to screw their wives, it would be a badge of honor for them to fluff him 

You kidding? They want to take it up the ass from Trump.

it's not gay if it is Daddy Trump

Through a fundraising professional I know, I sent Keri Lake's higher ups an email asking if Ms. Lake would be interested in us hosting a fundraiser for her here in Central Texas on April 8 of next year, in the heat of primary season.  They enthusiastically agreed but were curious why I selected that date so far out?  I said I was dying to see what her face would look like with the filter of a total solar eclipse. 

I have sternly encouraged to never contact her or her offices again.  Fine by me.  But that image is in their heads and it's never going away.    

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

On 6/24/2023 at 10:50 AM, henrygandorf said:

fun sat morning e-mail. 

image.thumb.jpeg.f549aa451b3be0eb59145ee0bdce315e.jpeg

I was watching Morning Joe and they were talking about how talented Kari Lake is as a communicator. And that if she would have just conceded the Governor’s election and then the next day filed for a run for the senate she would have won by a landslide. Yep, but she would have still been a crazy loon. She still would have followed MAGA. 

15 minutes ago, Brandywine said:

I was watching Morning Joe and they were talking about how talented Kari Lake is as a communicator. And that if she would have just conceded the Governor’s election and then the next day filed for a run for the senate she would have won by a landslide. Yep, but she would have still been a crazy loon. She still would have followed MAGA. 

i would agree that she is a talented communicator. 

there was a segment on her (pre-election) on the circus (showtime).  the shit she says is bonkers, but she came off as not super bonkers (again, pre-election).  they made the point at the time that this made her extraordinarily dangerous.  i was getting nervous she would win, which would've been terrible for the 2024 election.

luckily she's gone so fruit loopy that most people see her coming, but she's definitely the type to be on the lookout for.  the gop should be recruiting network anchormen/women instead of hoping cardboard cutouts like desantis grow a personality overnight.

There’s a reason the GOP has started to recruit former TV news persons and weather people. They know how to talk to a / on camera really well. That and being a local news face = “credibility” 

• Hook 'Em 1

31 minutes ago, Js1 said:

There’s a reason the GOP has started to recruit former TV news persons and weather people. They know how to talk to a / on camera really well. That and being a local news face = “credibility” 

And who better to convince the rubes that news is fake than a former news face?

mtg is way too ugly 

“And many people say I’m a sexist. Would I have picked a woman who looks like that if I didn’t love all women? I had a man come up to me with tears in his eyes, a big strong man, a working man and he said “Mr President”, they like to still call me that, “Mr President, how could you pick someone with only 3 toes to be your running mate?” I shook his hand firmly, looked him in the eyes and told him “Marge may only have 3 toes, but damn if she can’t suck a golf ball through a garden hose…”
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Drool 1

I don't see why she'd be his VP pick.  She's a loser.  He doesn't like losers.  

Besides, Noem is around and willing to dirty her knees for him.  There's also Ernst or Huckabeef (she did win her race) or Nancy Mace.