Loser cunt Kari Lake is holding Trumpy rallies now

Gil Bang

I think maybe she's using that anecdotal statistic where the state with the most Trump voters in 2020 was California.  But only because of it's sheer population size, percentage wide---he lost handily.  It's just an extension of that that soundbite Trump says at every rally, "Besides getting more votes than any sitting President, the election was stolen from us."  Yes, because the Electoral College is based exclusively on whether or not the incumbent gets more votes than their last election cycle like that's all spelled out in the Constitution.  

I think we subconsciously keep Trump relevant in our minds as a reminder of what the fuck almost happened and could happen again.  But I cannot for the life of me understand why this toxic cunt is still in the news?  Yeah, she's butt-hurt about losing and throwing around accusations.  But there's dozens more like her, how is she managing to stay relevant?  Dim lighting and cheap fabric?  

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

I think maybe she's using that anecdotal statistic where the state with the most Trump voters in 2020 was California.  But only because of it's sheer population size, percentage wide---he lost handily.  It's just an extension of that that soundbite Trump says at every rally, "Besides getting more votes than any sitting President, the election was stolen from us."  Yes, because the Electoral College is based exclusively on whether or not the incumbent gets more votes than their last election cycle like that's all spelled out in the Constitution.  

I think we subconsciously keep Trump relevant in our minds as a reminder of what the fuck almost happened and could happen again.  But I cannot for the life of me understand why this toxic cunt is still in the news?  Yeah, she's butt-hurt about losing and throwing around accusations.  But there's dozens more like her, how is she managing to stay relevant?  Dim lighting and cheap fabric?  

She's not. The thread she retweeted is like 30+ tweets by some asshole who is seriously arguing that Dominion and Smartamatic stole the election from Trump in CA. As proof, he posts the 1984 map of Regan's landslide win in CA.

• Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

I did not know that.  Has anyone bothered to tell her that while Reagan did handily win California in 1984, that was 40 years ago, the state has not gone for a Republican since then, and HE WAS FUCKING FROM CALIFORNIA??!?!?!?!?!?!?   I digress.  

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

wowwwwww

I skimmed it.  I heard a line where she said "We're living on 'planet crazy people.'"  Stopped right there.  She spit some truth, she needs to own it.  She's Citizen #1 of Planet Crazy People.  Needs to be played out loud every time she appears anywhere.  Store, gas station, restaurant.  Just blare at her on repeat.  

Also, her promotion of the false story that Smartmatic and Dominion stole the election in California....well, I don't think it will be hard to find her for service of process.  Adding defendants is super easy.  That dildo of consequences is going to arrive lube-free, you psychopathic cracker of cuntcrust.

5 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Also, her promotion of the false story that Smartmatic and Dominion stole the election in California....well, I don't think it will be hard to find her for service of process. 

Sure, they can serve her federal citizen…..but not Kari Lake, Executive Trustee for the Private Contract Trust known as KARI LAKE.

Also, Dominion lawyers hearing this. 

9DBEF588-833A-4E1B-AB84-2F824E031E0E.gif.cf23b0cc83c1ad964989d119f1c33a8b.gif

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

The theory that Lake promoted was so far out there that it drew a mocking rebuke from George Andrews, who currently serves as Chief of Staff to Republican California State Assemblyman Tom Lackey.

"This is a whole new level of wackadoodle," Andrews wrote of Lake's theory. "Not worth wasting precious kilobytes and battery power arguing over it. Just pointing it out for pure entertainment."

When even the GOP says you’re wackadoodle, that means you need to up your Abilify dosage. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

Sure, they can serve her federal citizen…..but not Kari Lake, Executive Trustee for the Private Contract Trust known as KARI LAKE.

Also, Dominion lawyers hearing this. 

9DBEF588-833A-4E1B-AB84-2F824E031E0E.gif.cf23b0cc83c1ad964989d119f1c33a8b.gif

At this point there's a credible argument that you could start a small-to-mid size law firm with the sole practice area being going after defamatory statements made about the '20 election and the period up to and including 1/6, and it's aftermath.

It also is a practice area that apparently will never run out of new causes of action.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, TwiceHorn said:

I don't think I want to know where you found that graphic.  Or how you knew it existed.

So, the woman in that graphic...let's just say she's gotten stuck in the dryer doing laundry a time or two.  Or stuck in the sofa cushions while looking for her iphone.  Or stuck in a window because she forgot her house key. 

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

So, the woman in that graphic...let's just say she's gotten stuck in the dryer doing laundry a time or two.  Or stuck in the sofa cushions while looking for her iphone.  Or stuck in a window because she forgot her house key. 

Stuck under a bed that the bottom of the frame is three feet off the ground.

2 hours ago, HenryJames said:

I can't get to the conclusion of that docu-series: The Jews are responsible!

https://forward.com/culture/449521/mel-gibson-anti-semitism-timeline-winona-ryder/

Mel Gibson must be thrilled that he lived long enough to see his racist views become relatively accepted by the mainstream. Or at least allowed to be said out loud. In other, unsurprising news, Mel Gibson probably thinks NATO caused the war in Ukraine.

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I can't get to the conclusion of that docu-series: The Jews are responsible!

https://forward.com/culture/449521/mel-gibson-anti-semitism-timeline-winona-ryder/

Mel Gibson must be thrilled that he lived long enough to see his racist views become relatively accepted by the mainstream. Or at least allowed to be said out loud. In other, unsurprising news, Mel Gibson probably thinks NATO caused the war in Ukraine.

No, see, it's obvious, sheeple, Mel's just going to make it clear: Ukrainian jewish nazis are trafficking white christian children so that Tom Hanks can drink their blood, but Putin -- the savior of christianity and our culture -- saw what was happening, and bravely sent in Russian troops to save those children and to save all of christendom.  Also, Hunter Biden's enormous dong Burisma something something.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

No, see, it's obvious, sheeple, Mel's just going to make it clear: Ukrainian jewish nazis are trafficking white christian children so that Tom Hanks can drink their blood, but Putin -- the savior of christianity and our culture -- saw what was happening, and bravely sent in Russian troops to save those children and to save all of christendom.  Also, Hunter Biden's enormous dong Burisma something something.

Throw in a little Carter Page FISA warrant hysteria and you could be @Anastasis.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1

52 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

spacer.png

Holy shit. You weren't far off. 

17 minutes ago, Da Fino said:

spacer.png

Breaking: Jennifer Lawrence is allegedly going to announce her true and undying love to me July 4 2023. Apologies owed to my wife 

Edited to add- it honestly wouldn’t surprise me if Mel Gibson was a QAnon nutter

Edited by Pig Bellmont
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Pig Bellmont said:

Breaking: Jennifer Lawrence is allegedly going to announce her true and undying love to me July 4 2023. Apologies owed to my wife 

Edited to add- it honestly wouldn’t surprise me if Mel Gibson was a QAnon nutter

I see where you referenced Sugar Tits twice in one post. 

2 hours ago, Da Fino said:

spacer.png

Here's the part I LOVE about this absolutely batshit insane narrative these nutbars are running with....of all the things that are completely nonsensical, the MATH doesn't make any sense.  If TWO FUCKING MILLION kids per year were being snatched and drained of their blood and somesuch, you know what we'd see?  Something reasonably close to FOUR FUCKING MILLION parents screaming from the highest mountaintops about little Johnny or Jenny being kidnapped and drained.  You know what ELSE we would see?  A shitload of former little Johnnys and Jennys who escaped/aged out of this massive child blood farming operation telling us all about it.  With the kinds of numbers we're talking about (again.....TWO FUCKING MILLION, PER YEAR), it wouldn't be one or two.  It would be HUNDREDS, likely THOUSANDS.

I mean, if I want to tell the story of Guatemalans who got deceived into working for shit wages in the US (functionally enslaved), I can find hundreds of them, right now, with little effort, who will tell us about that happening to them.

The numbers, the fucking numbers, they are the capstone that tells us how absolutely batshit insane disconnected from reality these nutbar fucksticks really are.  They might as well say ONE BILLION CHILDREN PER YEAR are taken for such purposes; it would be just as plausible.

Edited by Brisketexan
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Here's the part I LOVE about this absolutely batshit insane narrative these nutbars are running with....of all the things that are completely nonsensical, the MATH doesn't make any sense.  If TWO FUCKING MILLION kids per year were being snatched and drained of their blood and somesuch, you know what we'd see?  Something reasonably close to FOUR FUCKING MILLION parents screaming from the highest mountaintops about little Johnny or Jenny being kidnapped and drained.  You know what ELSE we would see?  A shitload of former little Johnnys and Jennys who escaped/aged out of this massive child blood farming operation telling us all about it.  With the kinds of numbers we're talking about (again.....TWO FUCKING MILLION, PER YEAR), it wouldn't be one or two.  It would be HUNDREDS, likely THOUSANDS.

I mean, if I want to tell the story of Guatemalans who got deceived into working for shit wages in the US (functionally enslaved), I can find hundreds of them, right now, with little effort, who will tell us about that happening to them.

The numbers, the fucking numbers, they are the capstone that tells us how absolutely batshit insane disconnected from reality these nutbar fucksticks really are.  They might as well say ONE BILLION CHILDREN PER YEAR are taken for such purposes; it would be just as plausible.

What if woke pedos stole all of the milk cartons with the faces on them from the grocery store so you could not find out about it? Did you ever think of that Mr. Smarty Brain ?

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

It's even more insane than 4 million parents screaming per year. It's 4 million NEW parents screaming per year. Even if this massive pedophile ring just started 5 years ago you're talking 20M parents screaming / 10M kids missing. It's just so bonkers to think about.

4 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

c1908878-2569-4c27-9d32-a1ed463a3ed6_tex

3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Something reasonably close to FOUR FUCKING MILLION parents screaming from the highest mountaintops about little Johnny or Jenny being kidnapped and drained

Don’t be silly. George Soros is buying their silence. Some even sell their offspring before they are born and have their pregnancy and delivery in secret

On 6/2/2023 at 8:57 PM, TwiceHorn said:

I don't think I want to know where you found that graphic.  Or how you knew it existed.

Do you even internet?

My Pervy family is the safe stuff…..

I don’t make the rules. I’m just telling you like it is.

Kari Lake talks a big talk, but deep down she's just another fucking RINO, just like Lauren Boebert, Marjorie Taylor Brian Austin Green, Matt Gaetz, Jim Jordan, Kevin McCarthy - ain't none of these so-called "patriots" and "conservatives" showed up and risked their lives to help defend Donald J. Trump from the Deep State in Florida today.

• Like 1

On 6/14/2023 at 1:08 AM, tx 3 putt said:

The ad/grifts in your face in these videos always crack me up.  Could print money by coming up with some stupid product and marketing to these folks.  It's like putting the winning score from aggy's once every 5 years big win over LSU or Bama on a shirt and you print money.

1 hour ago, tx ind said:

The ad/grifts in your face in these videos always crack me up.  Could print money by coming up with some stupid product and marketing to these folks.  It's like putting the winning score from aggy's once every 5 years big win over LSU or Bama on a shirt and you print money.

The grift is awesome - none of the idiot MAGA crowd who buys into this shit never stops to think about if people like Kari Lake believe the election was stolen, they don't take up arms and do something about it. Instead, they all become Josh Hawley, running away from anything that could jeopardize them personally.