Loser cunt Kari Lake is holding Trumpy rallies now

Gil Bang

27 minutes ago, Zonahorn said:

is making your state party chair resign bad?

Not if your goal is to get a relatively mainstream chair out of the way so that you can install full-on batshit MAGA leadership.  Which is clearly Lake's play.  

Fortunately, current track records tell us that this same play will result in state GQP parties going flat-ass broke, so....good for you, Kari!

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

Trump is in severe cognitive decline.  Biden stutters.  Advantage, Biden.

LMAO -- "Trump could possibly be slightly more mentally together than Biden but we talking small percentages."

Yeah everyone isn’t riding the same ride. Even if you were to grant Biden seeming to be struggling some, trump’s trajectory appears to be much steeper downward.  We’ll see soon enough. 

wonder if trump will decline debates with Biden.  

Edited by Pato del Muerto

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Trump could possibly be slightly more mentally together than Biden but we talking small percentages. 

Britney Spears What GIF

11 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

wonder if trump will decline debates with Biden.  

I'd bet my life savings on it.  

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

It sure makes Lake out to be a person of integrity with a great voice. Hmmmm.

Who recorded it? Presumably Lake. 

Why? It concretizes her MAGAness. 

Thus: It's a political play.

But

The guy in the audio is hanging himself. There is more than one mention of possible murder.  The script is actually very good if it is indeed scripted. I mean written at a level that is hard to attain even for professionals. The references to "back East" sound like they're made with real trepidation.

Is there a chance that it was a thinly veiled threat that Lake published both to demonstrate her devotion to Trumpism and get it out there that she's in danger in order to deter that kind of action?

I really don't know. This is the GOP criminal organization here willing to do anything to hold power and keep it from a usurping outsider such as Trump. They take Russian money. They lie as a matter policy. How far might the big money boys go in trying to protech their hold on power through the GOP?

I never thought I'd live in an America with these questions on the line.

C'mon, man. Hung himself how? Making vague threats passed by an unnamed group?

This is just two dipshits conjuring up some red meat for their base of morons. No need to overthink it.

"Our friends back east"...who talks like that? Someone has seen a few too many mafia movies. They would have just said DC or New York if it wasn't for show. Jeff even squeezed in his proof of integrity at the end. "You know I can't be controlled either."

And if it was real (which would mean that she's even dumber than we thought and not grifting), the only thing that the GOP power brokers fear about Lake is punting another Senate seat to Democrats by running MAGA morons.

• Hook 'Em 1

52 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Not if your goal is to get a relatively mainstream chair out of the way so that you can install full-on batshit MAGA leadership.  Which is clearly Lake's play.  

Fortunately, current track records tell us that this same play will result in state GQP parties going flat-ass broke, so....good for you, Kari!

Wasn't DeWit full on MAGA himself?  Didn't he run Trump HQ in AZ?

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I believe that Biden or Trump will be the oldest President inaugurated next January. Trump is obviously younger (~3.5 years) than Biden but is that very material when you get to these ages?  Trump could possibly be slightly more mentally together than Biden but we talking small percentages. 

dude, you're gonna have to show your work on that one. how far has your head been in the sand the last ~9 years? I mean, it's not even fucking close. Biden is probably more lucid than you are, but i'm not sure based on the statement above that's saying much

• Hook 'Em 2

48 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Yeah. The great thing about fascists is they always end up turning on each other.

And if we are lucky, some of them wind up swinging in the wind at an Exxon.  

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 minute ago, WhatTheBuck said:

Not remotely. Have you heard them both speak?

Fucking seriously.  For anyone who has heard more than 90 seconds of Trump speaking recently to take this position...truly holy fucking shit, what the actual fucking fuck?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, shakahorn said:

Wasn't DeWit full on MAGA himself?  Didn't he run Trump HQ in AZ?

If I understood the recording stuff, and I may not have, they (DeWitt and his backers) were trying to clear the MAGA crazies out because they thought Trump was going to cost them in Arizona. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Dewitt is a MAGA guy for sure. Chair of the Arizona Trump Campaign in 2016 and got his role as CFO for fucking NASA. Resigned after two years to be COO for Trump’s 2020 campaign. Guy didn’t make it one year as AZ’s GOP chair.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

Fucking seriously.  For anyone who has heard more than 90 seconds of Trump speaking recently to take this position...truly holy fucking shit, what the actual fucking fuck?

Not to mention that Biden has a headstart of at least a couple dozen IQ points and no personality disorder before you start to figure in aging.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Js1 said:

It was funnier when Trump said it, you plagiarizing cunt 

Lake claims a General who had seen soldiers die on the battlefield told her the bravest thing he ever saw was Lake handling the stolen AZ election 

• Haha 2

On 1/26/2024 at 4:32 PM, Js1 said:

Lol Charlie Kirk said it first about black pilots. STOP PLAGIARIZING YOU FUCKS

Hey, c'mon.  There are only so many ideas and thoughts out there.  Surely before long you'll stumble (or maybe cut-n-paste) across something someone else wrote up.

Edited by Bullneck

59 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Repeating myself but the day she’s found at the bottom of a lake will be a great day. 

I considered saying that the best solution to the problem would be if she and all her supporters got together and pulled a Jim Jones, but felt that might be a little too mean.  Seeing your response makes me feel much better.😁

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I know it's not polite to comment on a woman's appearance.  But seriously, Crayola needs to come up with a crayon color for her skin tone.  Because it is truly one-of-a-kunt.  I mean, one-of-a-kind.

• Like 1

She's involved as the accused in a number of legal actions. She has a uniquely tinted face. She's a big fat liar.

Support Donald Trump? Hell, she is Donald Trump. She's just a weird haircut and some overtly racist, anti-democratic ejaculations away from being president.

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Rage+1 2