Loser cunt Kari Lake is holding Trumpy rallies now

Gil Bang

It burns that my daughters are coming of age in a time when election losers can’t take the loss. What will this behavior morph into, when armed agitators are already normalized?

Fuck you, Republicans! There was a time when fighting against terrorism was your brand. Now, you’ve become the terrorists. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

8 hours ago, Willfully Horn said:

It burns that my daughters are coming of age in a time when election losers can’t take the loss. What will this behavior morph into, when armed agitators are already normalized?

Fuck you, Republicans! There was a time when fighting against terrorism was your brand. Now, you’ve become the terrorists. 

I was actually pleasantly surprised how quickly the GOP abandoned the fraud narratives once the midterm results started rolling in, and they got hit over the head with the fact that that shit don't sell outside of deep red states/districts. The forced, fake-magnanimous concession letters from the shit heels were a thing of beauty.

Only the true believers are daring to implode their political careers by sticking to their guns. I love that Lake is testing Arizona's appetite for this crap with another drawn-out sham recount/investigation/whatever. It feels like the Cyber Ninjas just left.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

Only the true believers are daring to implode their political careers by sticking to their guns. I love that Lake is testing Arizona's appetite for this crap with another drawn-out sham recount/investigation/whatever. It feels like the Cyber Ninjas just left.

How much money is she raising off of it?

3 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Based on the amount of emails I’ve seen in my spam folder, a lot, but then again, she’s now competing with Trump for fundraising.

She’s running his playbook. Cast doubt on election integrity, say she’ll only trust the results if she wins, deny the results when she loses, grift off of it. Throw in some crude, insensitive comments about the brutal attack on Paul Pelosi for good measure. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, aggie08 said:

I was actually pleasantly surprised how quickly the GOP abandoned the fraud narratives once the midterm results started rolling in, and they got hit over the head with the fact that that shit don't sell outside of deep red states/districts. The forced, fake-magnanimous concession letters from the shit heels were a thing of beauty.

👍

image.jpeg.886ac1741ceea60c42c8a5497b9c5d33.jpeg

• Gil Bang changed the title to Loser cunt Kari Lake is holding Trumpy rallies now