[2022] Louisiana Monroe @ Texas

Wulaw Horn

Honesty I’ve seen ULM play. . . 
If their Offense scores anything over 14, I’d definitely be upset and confused

the defense is better than the offense but that’s really not saying much. . 

Texas 59

ULM 7 

If you’re not a subscriber to Texas Homer he’s really good and broke down ULM really well. . 

Pretty good breakdown 

https://youtu.be/0bWypzInEBM

Edited by D3zii
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

Hmm today I learned on Surly that there are only a fixed number of touches per game for a player. It is apparently impossible to increase the number of touches by having them participate in more plays than they otherwise would have. Impossible. 

24 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

Hmm today I learned on Surly that there are only a fixed number of touches per game for a player. It is apparently impossible to increase the number of touches by having them participate in more plays than they otherwise would have. Impossible. 

I misread it. People were talking about it like it was as something new and unstoppable, so I thought it was something beyond simply having Rojo block and Bijan play slot in pass situations. We saw that last year at times, so I was confused by the wording. My bad

Sidebar: I would rather see that out of 2 backs sets anyway and motion Bijan around to cause more confusion 

Edited by Codaxx

10 minutes ago, Codaxx said:

I misread it. People were talking about it like it was as something new and unstoppable, so I thought it was something beyond simply having Rojo block and Bijan play slot in pass situations. We saw that last year at times, so I was confused by the wording. My bad

Sidebar: I would rather see that out of 2 backs sets anyway and motion Bijan around to cause more confusion 

My suspicion is that you will see that as well. 

1 hour ago, BigHorn'13 said:

Well what the fuck about Lance St. Lunatics?

Also, fuck KRob being 4th on the depth chart. I get he's not an APB by any stretch, but he's clear cut number 2 if Rojo is nogo.

This is false. J Brooks is a bad mother fucker. He's real fucking good. 

• Hook 'Em 4

16 minutes ago, immamac said:

This is false. J Brooks is a bad mother fucker. He's real fucking good. 

Yep. Plus, one of the girls in my office says that he is really nice. Might be a good interview if you haven't used him previously.

3 minutes ago, CoachTex said:

Sorry to thread jack but is the jumbotron visible from the northern part of section 101. Found some tickets and trying to take the family to a game.  Been a while since I have been in DKR. Thanks in advance.

The jumbotron is basically meant to be the GameDay TV for everyone not close enough to the field to understand what's going on. You'll see it. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Sgt Hulk said:

Your mom brings more speed to the field 

My mother is a wonderful lady! You shut your whore mouth now!

19 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

They have to find a place for K Robinson. Get your athletes into space and let them work.

That's the gist of it. I'd think differently if Rojo was 100% but if there's any doubt, put the other Robinson in after Bijan does his thing. He showed to be pretty shifty last year with the few reps he received. 

Brooks' time to shine will be next season once Bijan and Rojo are gone, imho. Unless Baxter and/or Wisner come in and stake their own claims (Baxter has more of a chance as I think he's an EE), Brooks is the only other RB we have (currently) that has that "every down back" type of game to him. 

1 hour ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

They have to find a place for K Robinson. Get your athletes into space and let them work.

The problem is he has terrible hands, so it really limits how he can be used. Until he can even routinely catch swing passes, it will be hard to get him the ball a whole lot. 

Edited by Burt Macklin
  • Hook 'Em 3

41 minutes ago, BigHorn'13 said:

Brooks' time to shine will be next season once Bijan and Rojo are gone, imho. Unless Baxter and/or Wisner come in and stake their own claims (Baxter has more of a chance as I think he's an EE), Brooks is the only other RB we have (currently) that has that "every down back" type of game to him. 

RIP Blue, I guess.

Will Ferrell Old School Movie GIF

• Hook 'Em 2

33 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

The problem is he has terrible hands, so it really limits how he can be used. Until he can even routinely catch swing passes, it will be hard to get him the ball a whole lot. 

I thought Bama was tryi,ng to make a slot receiver out of him?

13 hours ago, taybo20 said:

All the RBs will play. Bijan is by far the number 1. But we are fucking multiple mother fuckers. We’re gonnna fuck up the DCs… do you even fucking GO GO?

You are implying infinite gas and zero brakes.

2 hours ago, BigHorn'13 said:

My mother is a wonderful lady! You shut your whore mouth now!

That's the gist of it. I'd think differently if Rojo was 100% but if there's any doubt, put the other Robinson in after Bijan does his thing. He showed to be pretty shifty last year with the few reps he received. 

Jaydon Blue would like a word with you.

14 hours ago, CoachTex said:

Sorry to thread jack but is the jumbotron visible from the northern part of section 101. Found some tickets and trying to take the family to a game.  Been a while since I have been in DKR. Thanks in advance.

You’ll know what’s going when you see #8 or #5  is running down the field alone with a dozen people following them.  You should be able to see the Jumbotron though.

6 hours ago, JBJ said:

RIP Blue, I guess.

Will Ferrell Old School Movie GIF

6 hours ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Coach Hayes disagrees.

4 hours ago, FloridaHorn said:

Jaydon Blue would like a word with you.

Buhbubu but what about Brooks (and the others I mentioned)? 

Blue is another awesome speedster I'd love to see on the field. I'd give the edge, pardon me, EDGE! to Brooks just because his body type and he's probably better at pass protection at this point in their careers. 

That said, we've got a fucking awesome RB room with champagne problems!