• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

8 hours ago, locodos said:

The mining billionaire Gina Rinehart has demanded the National Gallery of Australia remove her portrait from an exhibition by the award-winning artist Vincent Namatjira.

2560.jpg?width=620&dpr=1&s=none

That portrait looks more like Rosie O’Donnell.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, WithoutAClue said:

toddler.jpg

Raised five, can confirm attitude. 

EDIT: Plan for future, understand you can wind up with at least one teenager in the house for seventeen consecutive years.

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

1 hour ago, nnm said:

Sound up.  Payoff is the very last sentence.  The guy's text message response to his friend. Which one of you aholes was that?  Got a literal LOL out of me.

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, Gene Parmesan said:

I don't travel enough on planes, but what happened to making the fatties buy 2 tickets?  Was that ever a thing or did it get quashed.  That should definitely be a thing if you can't contain your rolls withing the armrests.

I know SWA tried it for a while; have no idea if they're still requiring fatties to buy 2 tickets.  They should. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

I know SWA tried it for a while; have no idea if they're still requiring fatties to buy 2 tickets.  They should. 

Sadly they can purchase an entire row and then request a refund of the extra 2 tickets if their body requires 3 seats.  Alternatively they can request accomodations at the gate and SWA will move other passengers to accomodate them upon request. So... if you decide to complain to a flight attendent about your encroaching seatmate you likely will get moved to accomodate the person.  What a world

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, nnm said:

Sound up.  Payoff is the very last sentence.  The guy's text message response to his friend. Which one of you aholes was that?  Got a literal LOL out of me.

On our nonstop flight back from London to Austin in 2018, an Indian lady sitting next to me was served a special request meal of some kind of odd dish
She farted curry all the way from Ireland to somewhere over Indiana.

Edited by Armybrat
  • Rage+1 1

3 hours ago, Armybrat said:

On our nonstop flight back from London to Austin in 2018, an Indian lady sitting next to me was served a special request meal of some kind of odd dish
She farted curry all the way from Ireland to somewhere over Indiana.

You sound pretty incensed. I’m guessing she didn’t curry any favor with you by her aero-matic display

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1