Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

42 minutes ago, RPM said:

image.png.95704b54bef819ac177a040eb24e14ed.png

"An ugly vase, Stephon?" 

Yeah, it's like that thing when you shove your flaccid penis into a very old and antiquated opening only to find out that it gets even more narrow before it gets gapingly wide and you regret your autumnal trip to New England's foliage after all.  But then suddenly get erect for no substantiated cause whatsoever. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

It really is a great video and a precursor to Saban leaving.

This video has everything:

• -an angry white boy named Connor
  • -Southern accent
  • -concerned white women that aren’t helping
  • -white wine
  • -some stupid shit only a drunk white guy would do
  • -playing old school hip hop
  • -an ugly vase
  • -a woman wearing a fur
  • -navy blazer with jeans

I repeat what I said upthread:  Connor’s a little bitch. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Like a boss ^

I've only been referred to "secondary" screening twice in thousands of flights since Sept. 11th.  Once was when my flight from Chicago to Columbus for the 2005 Ohio State game was delayed by several hours and I'd miss kickoff.  I was already in the terminal at O'Hare, so I called United (I was on American originally) and bought a one-way flight that literally left in like 30 minutes.  I don't what it was about the boarding pass that gave it away that I had just booked a last minute one-way ticket, but they immediately pulled me aside because of it.  And I got the full body treatment, had everything in my bag scoured over, and then asked a bunch of questions by a supervisor.  /csb

The second time, I just got a routine pat-down but the guy got a little over-zealous with my under-carriage so I jokingly said, "You gonna buy me drinks before we do this next time?"  Two two agents near us laughed, and he could have not been less amused.  Next thing I know I'm in a windowless room being threatened to be put on the no-fly list for my lack of respect for federal authorities.  But I would at least go down in history as the coolest alias/AKA on the no-fly list, "Taint Misbehavin"  

Edited by YGIFS
  • Hook 'Em 1