Post a pic that makes you lol

Born Burnt

40 minutes ago, Jameslaw121 said:

probably the background. Happened to me when I was driving. One of those gates you see closes if the road is flooded ahead. But instead of being bright yellow or something, it was grey and rusted. Almost perfectly camouflaged . I just barely stopped in time. 

This one looks grey and they're coming down hill may have blended into the street behind it

It looked to me like the road curved and they missed the curve and went down some private road that had a gate on it.

• Replies 36.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• crash_davis

• nnm

• Armybrat

• Message Board User

18 hours ago, RPM said:

My Granny would hand me a knife and tell me to go cut her a switch (and it had better be a good one). Now I understand the knife was an option.

Cousin?

My paternal grandmother was tough as nails.  She raised a family through the Great Depression in the Dust Bowl; she didn't take shit off anyone for anything.  That included grandkids.  Switches were not uncommon if you fucked up.  And yes "and it had better be a good one" always followed you on your way to cut the damned switch. 

• Rage+1 1

Irish mom. Wooden spoon and it was always with her. She could smak yo ass so fast.

Intern came up for a few days. Told me about his grandfather. Kid had to go and take away the man's vapes due to some new medicine. Gramps grabbed his cane, said boy I am going bust you upside the head. Funny shit.

Irish mom. Wooden spoon and it was always with her. She could smak yo ass so fast.
Intern came up for a few days. Told me about his grandfather. Kid had to go and take away the man's vapes due to some new medicine. Gramps grabbed his cane, said boy I am going bust you upside the head. Funny shit.

My cousin’s kids tremble at the mention of “Mr. Spoon.”
  • Hook 'Em 1

14 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Cousin?

My paternal grandmother was tough as nails.  She raised a family through the Great Depression in the Dust Bowl; she didn't take shit off anyone for anything.  That included grandkids.  Switches were not uncommon if you fucked up.  And yes "and it had better be a good one" always followed you on your way to cut the damned switch. 

My maternal Grandma on her 21st birthday in 1898. 
She didn’t take shit from any of the lead miners in her hometown of Flat River, Missouri before she married Grandpa in 1908. 
Don’t know if she ever had to shoot anyone with her little Sharps 4 barrel .30.

D8B132AF-B76C-4ABD-A4F3-DCA574BA014F.jpeg

Edited by Armybrat
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

9 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

She didn’t take shit from any of the lead miners in her hometown of Flat River, Missouri before she married Grandpa in 1908. 

And you still have it?

Nice. Very nice. Bet it’s a fun shooter. 

23 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

Said paternal grandma did threaten to shoot my second-to-youngest cousin (who was adopted, so no blood ties) one time.  He turned out to be a rapist who has spent significant time in prison for said rape/s.  She should've followed through with her threat.  

• Hook 'Em 1