ULM Warhawks @ Longhorns 7PM on LHN - The Mullet Hath Arriveth

immamac

Honestly Ewers isn't anywhere near ready for next week. He started this horribly then Sark protected him with easy quick short throws that aren't going to cut it against Bama. All of his long throws were off. 

Good news is Sark looks to have boosted the talent and fight level at DL, LB, TE, OL, and our RBs and Receivers look legit. Just need Ewers to grow. 

• Hook 'Em 6

1 minute ago, Hermanator said:

Honestly Ewers isn't anywhere near ready for next week. He started this horribly then Sark protected him with easy quick short throws that aren't going to cut it against Bama. All of his long throws were off. 

Good news is Sark looks to have boosted the talent and fight level at DL, LB, TE, OL, and our RBs and Receivers look legit. Just need Ewers to grow. 

He's more ready than Card. 

• Hook 'Em 9

2 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

We ain’t gonna beat Bama unless their team plane flies into the gulf.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

Our whole program isn't ready.

But it's here. Oh boy.

• Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, USNALonghorn said:

You mean a freshman that’s surrounded by underclassmen won’t be ready to take on the most dominant team in history of CFB by week 2????

No Way Wow GIF

He's been in two college football programs for a season and two off seasons.  He's not a freshman.

Edited by Biff Tannen
he just looks like one. a homeless one at that.

9 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

I've still got PTSD over that so shut up. 

Understand.  I was in the stands when Texas lost to Notre Dame in 1977 season. Texas loss to Georgia in 1984 on a dropped punt was fucking brutal but the Bama loss in 2009 was probably the worst because of losing Colt on first drive.  He would have won that game.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, KeysPhoneWallet said:

Ewers was jumping while throwing on a number of throws. I haven’t seen him do that before. He should try a plant leg, it might help those deep balls.

Not that it won’t help his throwing overall, but I don’t think not jumping is going to help him throw with less power.

3 minutes ago, Wishbone said:

I thought I saw where he would dress out but not play on one of the threads in here a day ago. Don’t remember and too lazy to hunt it down.

He was dressed but did not play.  9.95ers continue to slap fight.