Quinn "La Joya" Ewers - The Man The Myth The Mullet

Coach pop a bitch

X-Rays were negative. MRI will show what grade of A/C sprain. Since it’s non-throwing shoulder there’s a chance he could take the Drew Brees MD path and play next week. My guess is they hold him back next week against his will and he’s ready to go for Tech.

Edited by SirLurksAlot
  • Hook 'Em 6

X-Rays were negative. MRI will show what grade of A/C sprain. Since it’s non-throwing shoulder there’s a chance he could take the Drew Brees MD path and play next week. My guess is they hold him back next week against his will and he’s ready to go for Tech.

Who are you. I want to believe.

3 minutes ago, SirLurksAlot said:

I want to subscribe to your newsletter 

5 minutes ago, SirLurksAlot said:

@Sawbonz do you concur, Doctor?

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, SirLurksAlot said:

Where do I send my $9.95?

Small sampling (minus HS) but he looks like a gamer.  Didn’t look nervous at all.  Would have loved to see him go toe to toe with the secondary for 4 quarters. 
He would have continued torching the secondary with Worthy until they decided to play double coverage deep and then him and Cain would play a game of catch right behind the linebackers. It would have been sweet.
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Both Tacos said:
3 hours ago, Lhorn said:
Small sampling (minus HS) but he looks like a gamer.  Didn’t look nervous at all.  Would have loved to see him go toe to toe with the secondary for 4 quarters. 

He would have continued torching the secondary with Worthy until they decided to play double coverage deep and then him and Cain would play a game of catch right behind the linebackers. It would have been sweet.

J whitt was eating 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

UTSA 

@ Tech

WV (who is complete dog shit) 

Even with Hudson Card only one of these games should be challenging or there are bigger issues. 

Tech ain't a gimme. 

There's no excuse to not kick the shit out of WV at home. 

2 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

Fuck. There goes the season 

It shouldn't be if Ewers is back by OU.

UTSA is a good G5 program but still a team we should beat with Card. Tech is not a top 25 team and they may not have their starting QB. WV is 0-2 and just lost to Kansas at home. 

These are all 3 very winnable games with Card and if they aren't then the program isn't where we think it is. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

Tech ain't a gimme. 

There's no excuse to not kick the shit out of WV at home. 

Tech is the game I'm referring to as the challenging one out of the 3. 

UTSA is a good G5 program but there's no reason Texas shouldn't win this game with Hudson Card. They dominated ULL last year who is a better G5 program and that was with Card. 

1 minute ago, Rickylovesweed said:

UTSA is a good G5 program but still a team we should beat with Card. Tech is not a top 25 team and they may not have their starting QB. WV is 0-2 and just lost to Kansas at home.  These are all 3 very winnable games with Card and if they aren't then the program isn't where we think it is. 

But how healthy is Card ??  If it's a high ankle sprain he's a sitting duck out there...

• immamac changed the title to Quinn "La Joya" Ewers - The Man The Myth The Mullet