FSU/LSU from the Superdome - 6:30 pm ABC

ztejas

That is textbook targeting. Lowering the head and launching with the crown of the helmet aiming at the head/neck area of the opposing player. It was obvious and malicious. I’ve seen a lot of bullshit calls of targeting that don’t satisfy the criteria of targeting that get defended as “textbook” (pretty much always by people rooting for the other team) that I wouldn’t call targeting, hits that I’ve seen go uncalled and even overturned before. But that...THAT was textbook targeting. 

1 minute ago, WhatTheBuck said:

That is textbook targeting. Lowering the head and launching with the crown of the helmet aiming at the head/neck area of the opposing player. It was obvious and malicious. I’ve seen a lot of bullshit calls of targeting that don’t satisfy the criteria of targeting that get defended as “textbook” (pretty much always by people rooting for the other team) that I wouldn’t call targeting, hits that I’ve seen go uncalled and even overturned before. But that...THAT was textbook targeting. 

Appreciate you clearing that up for us.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I'm starting to think that Daniels has done something to piss of his receiving corps.

They're dropping easily catchable balls.

Boutte is running his route to the end zone without even looking back for the ball.

I'm joking obviously but I'm really impressed how shitty they've been

"They've found something here."

Yeah they're actually catching the football