OKie State at TCU on ABC

Bullneck

3 minutes ago, JGrayDBU said:

and Ewers coming off his worst game, wanting to prove something, I hope this results in a huge Ewers passing game. 

Oklahoma State is going to have the same game plan where they sit in that soft zone because they have zero trust in their secondary. 

This is a game where Bijan needs 30 carries. 

That was a top-5 game in the new stadium (previous version razed 2011, this one opened 2012). The place was packed, great back-and-forth between the fans. The storming the field was more a civilized celebration than it was a frenzied rush. OU 2014, KSU 2014, and Baylor 2015 (freezing rain, Briles’ last appearance) were maybe more electric. 

Halfway through the 3rd quarter, I had the feeling that it just wasn’t the Frogs’ day. Despite OkSU dropping 8, and some decent runs, Frogs just couldn’t get into the end zone and were settling for field goals. Awesome 4th quarter, fantastic OT. 

OkSU fans are top 2-3 in the conference (KSU and WVU are fun visiting fans too). Always travel well, fun and boisterous without being sloppy drunk (TTU), arrogant (OUsux, UT), or rapey (RapeU). Great interactions throughout the game. 

Frogs have some major holes in the secondary and schemes that leave WRs and TEs wide open for chunk plays. Any of the remaining teams could beat them. But they’re far better than I thought they’d be. 

12 hours ago, nnm said:

That was a top-5 game in the new stadium (previous version razed 2011, this one opened 2012). The place was packed, great back-and-forth between the fans. The storming the field was more a civilized celebration than it was a frenzied rush. OU 2014, KSU 2014, and Baylor 2015 (freezing rain, Briles’ last appearance) were maybe more electric. 

Halfway through the 3rd quarter, I had the feeling that it just wasn’t the Frogs’ day. Despite OkSU dropping 8, and some decent runs, Frogs just couldn’t get into the end zone and were settling for field goals. Awesome 4th quarter, fantastic OT. 

OkSU fans are top 2-3 in the conference (KSU and WVU are fun visiting fans too). Always travel well, fun and boisterous without being sloppy drunk (TTU), arrogant (OUsux, UT), or rapey (RapeU). Great interactions throughout the game. 

Frogs have some major holes in the secondary and schemes that leave WRs and TEs wide open for chunk plays. Any of the remaining teams could beat them. But they’re far better than I thought they’d be. 

We sat in section 209 on the club level after friends tested positive and provided tickets.  When it was 24-7 and Spencer Sanders was making the TCU defense look clueless, I was sure that the game had been decided.  Sonny Dykes has TCU playing until the last whistle and they forced their will on Okie Lite in the fourth quarter to tie the game up.  Thought it was a mistake not going for two because the OSU defense was spent and ripe for another Duggan miracle. Success breeds success and the Frogs got another win in a game that should have been lost-they will be a stern test for Texas when they come to Austin I believe.  The worst part of the day was sitting in Lot 3 for over an hour and NOT MOVING TWO FEET when leaving the stadium, something that should be addressed by TCU and FWPD.

On 10/15/2022 at 6:46 PM, Valmy77 said:

Yeah well...we'll see. Our fans spent the whole ISU game saying you would destroy us next week.

Our game hadn't started by then and honestly, 10 minutes into our game I would have agreed with them.  Then reality slapped us upside our heads.  Maybe I can reverse jinx us but I don't know how we are going to be able to (1) generate any kind of run game whatsoever or (2) keep Ewers from passing for 400 yds and 5 TDs.  So our QB will some kind of injury to his shoulder is going to have to figure out how to come up with 400-500 yds of offense and 45 points with his HC and OC making him run up the middle for at least 35 minutes of game time.  I was just as convinced we'd get killed the year Tyler Cornelius was our QB and guaranteed you guys would kill us multiple times on here.  Probably my greatest reverse jinx ever.  So I'm down to relying on voodoo and black magic again.  So here we go:   

I see no way we even stay competitive in this game.   Texas will probably win 45-15.  We have a pretty big advantage at kicker and I expect Gundy to spend all afternoon exploiting the hell out of that advantage.  Fuck it.  I'm calling it right now.  Texas 45-18.  Take that bitches!  6 FGs shoved right up your asses!  

• Haha 1